• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The interface in SP2v0.02.00 still needs a lot of work IMO, but the ability to buy powers from Globex now as well as being able to have fun with Stephanie makes this version a lot more fun than the previous one.

I may be missing something when it comes to skills training, but some skills like Manipulation, Charisma, and Presence are not trainable but the other skills are. So it makes sense to max out those skills before buying powers and you can train the others if you want. It seems like it's easier to make money than it is to make progress with skills training so I think if you're looking to max out your character it's probably easier to just max out all skills and not worry about powers at all initially unless you have extra points left over since you can just buy them later.

Mind Control still seems like it's almost mandatory for progress with Mom and Sis within a reasonable timeframe but I haven't tried all the other options. Psychocism seems almost as useful as Mind Control.

Relationship status, reputation, alignment, I couldn't tell if you could progress in after character creation either so those you might have to start with if you want to use them at all. Sandra and Danni's relationship in particular seemed like good choices to pick at the start.

So given the above info the best start I could come up with was maxed out Charisma/Presence/Manipulation, maxed out Mind Control and Psychocism, maxed out options for Maggie, Stephanie, Danni, and Sandra, maxed out focus and resistance, and then 1 extra level of Enhanced Senses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tast

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
The interface in SP2v0.02.00 still needs a lot of work IMO, but the ability to buy powers from Globex now as well as being able to have fun with Stephanie makes this version a lot more fun than the previous one.

I may be missing something when it comes to skills training, but some skills like strength and willpower are fairly easily trainable while others are difficult if not impossible to train. So when making a new character it seems like you're best off to max out your skills (at least the ones that are not trainable) and not worry too much about powers initially since you can buy those from Globex later. From what I could tell it looks like Manipulation, Charisma, and Presence are not trainable but the other skills are.

Mind Control still seems like it's almost mandatory for progress with Mom and Sis within a reasonable timeframe but I haven't tried all the other options. Psychocism seems almost as useful as Mind Control.

Relationship status, reputation, alignment, I couldn't tell if you could progress in after character creation either so those you might have to start with if you want to use them at all. Sandra and Danni's relationship in particular seemed like good choices to pick at the start.

So given the above info the best start I could come up with was maxed out Charisma/Presence/Manipulation, maxed out Mind Control and Psychocism, maxed out options for Maggie, Stephanie, Danni, and Sandra, maxed out focus and resistance, and then 1 extra level of Enhanced Senses.
That lines up with my experience so far. Over all, it feels like Superpowered 2 has most of the stuff it needs in place to be more than a tech demo? It needs a lot more stuff, sure, but at least most of the skeleton is there.

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
Don't know what I'm doing wrong but every attempt to use mind control on Stephanie fails and she gets a headache. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next cheat to come out at some point in the future.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Don't know what I'm doing wrong but every attempt to use mind control on Stephanie fails and she gets a headache. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next cheat to come out at some point in the future.
If you mean using Mind Control to break her will and then build control I would agree that right now that's annoyingly difficult. A better option is to use Psychocism for that. There is an option that builds 10 control per day (don't remember what it's called) and then you can use Mind Control to just spend that control once it builds up high enough. No need to ever break her will.

Reactions: daz2510

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
If you mean using Mind Control to break her will and then build control I would agree that right now that's annoyingly difficult. A better option is to use Psychocism for that. There is an option that builds 10 control per day (don't remember what it's called) and then you can use Mind Control to just spend that control once it builds up high enough. No need to ever break her will.
Thanks for that, I'll give it a shot!

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any way to remove modifications created with psychosim?

Somehow both Maggie and Stephanie has gotten Wet dreams as a mod under permanent traits (might be a result of using the skill during the day instead of the night?), it doesn't have any duration so it never goes away and since they now have wet dreams I cannot select any other skills during the nightime (like Subserviance trap).

Edit:
Since you can only have one MOD: under permanent traits, replacing it might be an option, but it could also prove difficult, depending on your stats and powers. In my case, after A LOT of attempts I finally managed to swap it for a permanent love-link mod by critting when using the link love power.

Last edited:

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
Is there any way to remove modifications created with psychosim?

Somehow both Maggie and Stephanie has gotten Wet dreams as a mod under permanent traits (might be a result of using the skill during the day instead of the night?), it doesn't have any duration so it never goes away and since they now have wet dreams I cannot select any other skills during the nightime (like Subserviance trap).

Edit:
Since you can only have one MOD: under permanent traits, replacing it might be an option, but it could also prove difficult, depending on your stats and powers. In my case, after A LOT of attempts I finally managed to swap it for a permanent love-link mod by critting when using the link love power.
Sorry for my ignorance. What is Subserviance trap and how can i use skills on Maggie at night?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Sorry for my ignorance. What is Subserviance trap and how can i use skills on Maggie at night?
Subserviance trap is a skill under Psychosism, if you pick that skill (not sure what rank, I usually max out whatever skill I want to use any given day), if you enter Maggies (or Stephanies) bedroom at night you can chose to approach them and then use a power on them.

Subserviance trap will make their willpower go down and their control go up.

Reactions: Dr. Fernet

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
No content since May of last year
The game play SUUUUCCCKED
This was a sorry empty shell of the original
If you played through Loser. You know that game is properly named
oh, this was buried many years ago, no one is interested, they don’t even post updates here, just pass by don’t waste your time on loyal fanboys

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
what the hell happened from full stars to not even half
It had a single 5 star and a single 2 star, the other ratings were all 1 star.

Game's downright awful, has been since the very beginning. See below.

We're on the third game version with just as many different engines. The Renpy version never outdid the original RAGS version and needed years to catch up to what was originally made in months, so chances are this will be yet another downgrade but with better assets.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
is the mc going to be able to improve his body this time instead of looking like an
c nerd the whole game !

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes