Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

orphic

Aug 30, 2017
I am playing the newest version and I can only seem to clean the garden at night. When I try during the day nothing comes up. Any work around for this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am playing the newest version and I can only seem to clean the garden at night. When I try during the day nothing comes up. Any work around for this?
Your game is screwed up and you need a new download.

Jo1093

Nov 7, 2017
Strength is done by lifting not the master. You do lifting with the guy on the left. You unlock the guy on the left by going to the cafeteria in school (2nd floor). You talk to him and then talk to erik. Erik will ask for a game you can buy at the mall. Buy it and give it to him, afterwards talk to the guy in the cafeteria and head to the gym to train with him. You'll progress with the aunt / mom story from there and so you'll unlock new scenes with the sister and you'll be able to talk to the master.
does anyone know what to do with mias teddy bear in the latest update

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know about scene for judith,teacher, two sister at locker room, and lolypop girls in this game??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know about scene for judith,teacher, two sister at locker room, and lolypop girls in this game??
The one hidding you get to kiss and get HJ from any time during the day.
2 in shower and not used for anything other than getting MC in trouble at the beginning of the game but more content will come.
Roxxy very small content at this time but more content will come.

Teachers will come in v15

Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
The one hidding you get to kiss and get HJ from any time during the day.
2 in shower and not used for anything other than getting MC in trouble at the beginning of the game but more content will come.
Roxxy very small content at this time but more content will come.

Teachers will come in v15
woaahh thats would be fun ... anyway thank for fast respon mate.. yer rawk

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
v14.5 will update home life and make it better.
I hope this includes "normal life" scenario where the girls who have been completed will go through the game normally instead of being stagnant in their rooms like cock conquered whores just waiting for their master to come in. Chance encounters, sex in the kitchen, on the lounge chair in the back yard etc. would be nice.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope this includes "normal life" scenario where the girls who have been completed will go through the game normally instead of being stagnant in their rooms like cock conquered whores just waiting for their master to come in. Chance encounters, sex in the kitchen, on the lounge chair in the back yard etc. would be nice.
I agree to this to.

BatCookie

Aug 1, 2017

What im i supposed to do here? I cant do anything related to the school because it tells me i have to go to the locker room first and none of these options seem to complete the requirements.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

What im i supposed to do here? I cant do anything related to the school because it tells me i have to go to the locker room first and none of these options seem to complete the requirements.
Get more charisma and have fun, park at night.

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got around to playing the Sex Education path and Roz left her station like she was supposed to. Probably because I gave her the "rod" first then called her on the phone. Which is completely opposite of the way you should attempt to get a woman to do what you want, smh. Shower sex with mom is good now and doesn't crash the game also.

My biggest problem with the game is, where the hell is the green fishing lure?
And, Aunt Dianne has a brand new shovel inside the shed door on the right. She just wanted me to walk my ass back across town to get one from my house.

Last edited:
Reactions: DudeWithVagina

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
Finally got around to playing the Sex Education path and Roz left her station like she was supposed to. Probably because I gave her the "rod" first then called her on the phone. Which is completely opposite of the way you should attempt to get a woman to do what you want, smh. Shower sex with mom is good now and doesn't crash the game also.

And, Aunt Dianne has a brand new shovel inside the shed door on the right. She just wanted me to walk my ass back across town to get one from my house.
for the green lure u must finish the chalenge from secret place ( ) shovel from MC house (garage)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

The green lure in not in game yet.
If talking about the "Golden Lure" thats part of Cpt. Terry's quest.
Deco on the walls but for the shovel in MC garage is nut that deco for now.

Shower sex is still bugged if you play around with the "faster" and "slower" buttons. If you hit the cum button you good for now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
for the green lure u must finish the chalenge from secret place ( ) shovel from MC house (garage)
The "Golden Lure" is from Cpt. Terry's quest, the green lure is not it game yet.

Reactions: Collesart22
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote