Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
just downloaded the new update, start over fresh. Is there a way to trigger Jenny and the TV? Already got the password and been watching, Debbie sometimes shows up, never Jenny. And yes, got the HJ cam scene, so I think this is supposed to be the next step.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Same as Blitqz on new update, but my question is: How the heck do I get in the garage?! Doesn't matter in what order I loot the garage key (which has always been next to the kitchen) I can't get into the garage.

Edit: Apparently there's a new fucking door.

Last edited:

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
just downloaded the new update, start over fresh. Is there a way to trigger Jenny and the TV? Already got the password and been watching, Debbie sometimes shows up, never Jenny. And yes, got the HJ cam scene, so I think this is supposed to be the next step.
Came here to find the solution for this myself, finally figured it out. You have to see her masturbating via the attic, which then allows you to apologize at breakfast and progress. Edit: Or not... I can camshow now, but having issues triggering the pink scene. I pulled up the email, don't know what to do next.

is there a guide for the new update? why is it asking me to go outside and then return but when i do that then nothing happens? where should i go exactly?
This one took me a bit too. You're supposed to trigger some mob shenanigans, and I think to trigger it you need to go to the house via the map instead of just hitting your bed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote