Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 32.91% InProgress: 27.85% Remaining: 39.24%

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks because I've been driving myself crazy looking for the green lure. I have the others but couldn't find the green one.

Aug 8, 2017
is there a preferred/recommended order in tackling the quests?
I've been through numerous incarnations so far (think I started with v11). And have done both clean and cheat versions up through v14.31. But I didn't progress through each version same as I did the last. sometimes went for mom first, maybe next time went for aunt diane first, etc. But have noticed that as get further into it, some scenes appear 'more in the past' of where I stand with another character. I'm guessing that since I'm still a newbie to any form of gaming, this is just the 'nature of the beast' and I'm trying to put too much logic into a continuous storyline and need to just enjoy the game more.
But had to at least ask.. should I try to progress with each quest/character kindof evenly? Or just continue as I have beem by going after each one at a time and forget trying to tie it all into a continuous storyline and just have fun? Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a preferred/recommended order in tackling the quests?
I've been through numerous incarnations so far (think I started with v11). And have done both clean and cheat versions up through v14.31. But I didn't progress through each version same as I did the last. sometimes went for mom first, maybe next time went for aunt diane first, etc. But have noticed that as get further into it, some scenes appear 'more in the past' of where I stand with another character. I'm guessing that since I'm still a newbie to any form of gaming, this is just the 'nature of the beast' and I'm trying to put too much logic into a continuous storyline and need to just enjoy the game more.
But had to at least ask.. should I try to progress with each quest/character kindof evenly? Or just continue as I have beem by going after each one at a time and forget trying to tie it all into a continuous storyline and just have fun? Thanks.
No but I find this the best way to get through it.

1. Do my 12.7 walkthrough to get all stats to max and all the quest involved in 12.7.
2. Do Erik's and his mom.
3. Do Mia's.
4. Do Cpt Terry's.

This gets me through it all in less than 1 day of play but I play like 12 hours a day.

Warning Warning Warning Warning
Warning do not do Erik's Sex Ed quest for it is bugged so get him a GF instead.
Watch out and only use the cum button only in the mom shower scenes.

Reactions: atlas114

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
For some reason I cannot buy the " Orcette" ..thing, typed in my computer...press enter and ...nothing !
Anyone in the same position !?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason I cannot buy the " Orcette" ..thing, typed in my computer...press enter and ...nothing !
Anyone in the same position !?
It must be a quest and you must type it as it is with caps and all. Orcette

I just did the quest and it worked just fine for me.

Reactions: maxim@423
Aug 8, 2017
Thank You a1fox3! Much appreciated!
I had done the Erik quest and Mia quest in reverse. (had seen the erik quest in previous versions, so of course had to see what was up with Mia this time around)
actually stumbled upon the cpt. terry quest totally by accident.
got stuck with the mom shower scene (but what scene to get stuck on :) so started over.
but had no issues with the erik quest. mine worked fine doing gf first, then went back and did the sex ed, so got lucky there)
took me a couple and a half days pretty much.. I did do cheat version first, then clean version... plus I already had a few of the previous versions under my belt to begin with, so hoping not too bad.
- will be (im)patiently waiting for the next available version -
Thanks again.

1. Do my 12.7 walkthrough to get all stats to max and all the quest involved in 12.7.
2. Do Erik's and his mom.
3. Do Mia's.
4. Do Cpt Terry's.

Warning do not do Erik's Sex Ed quest for it is bugged so get him a GF instead.
Watch out and only use the cum button only in the mom shower scenes.
Warning Warning Warning Warning[/QUOTE]

Reactions: a1fox3

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
I still can't scroll the inventory on v14.31.

I finished below already:
1. Helen scenes - all, i chose to let the nun did it to her
2. Mom scenes - all, except the bug on the toilet where i restarted the game 2x
3. Mia scenes - all, tatoo, at home studying and doing both ... and ...
4. Ros scenes - all except for the card key as i choose finding Erik a GF.
5. Aunt scenes - all, milking and kitchen
6. Crystals scenes - all, at home talking and fighting scene in jail
7. Nun and Helen scenes - all and she don't need my service anymore
8. Harold scenes - all, in the hill, on jail helping on the fight, and in office
9. Fishing scenes - having only 2 baits and catch 2 types of fish only

How can i go back on the unfinished business with the following:
1. Sister - I am stuck on the username and password on the tv. I guess that triggered last time
2. Capt Terry and Golden Compass - I got the scroll from the hill, i got map from the library on the earliest time, I got the golden key as well from the loot of Larry, and i got coin from the fountain on the park
3. Graveyard on on aunts fence - i already have the Obituary file/book from Roz, the grave on the left is telling "This part is under construction...."
4. Aqua - Maybe it will be triggered once i get the golder compass, not sure

I think i still missed plentiful here...
1. The boat is still locked
2. Top left building is still locked

Any guide is appreciated..

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I still can't scroll the inventory on v14.31.

I finished below already:
1. Helen scenes - all, i chose to let the nun did it to her
2. Mom scenes - all, except the bug on the toilet where i restarted the game 2x
3. Mia scenes - all, tatoo, at home studying and doing both ... and ...
4. Ros scenes - all except for the card key as i choose finding Erik a GF.
5. Aunt scenes - all, milking and kitchen
6. Crystals scenes - all, at home talking and fighting scene in jail
7. Nun and Helen scenes - all and she don't need my service anymore
8. Harold scenes - all, in the hill, on jail helping on the fight, and in office
9. Fishing scenes - having only 2 baits and catch 2 types of fish only

How can i go back on the unfinished business with the following:
1. Sister - I am stuck on the username and password on the tv. I guess that triggered last time
2. Capt Terry and Golden Compass - I got the scroll from the hill, i got map from the library on the earliest time, I got the golden key as well from the loot of Larry, and i got coin from the fountain on the park
3. Graveyard on on aunts fence - i already have the Obituary file/book from Roz, the grave on the left is telling "This part is under construction...."
4. Aqua - Maybe it will be triggered once i get the golder compass, not sure

I think i still missed plentiful here...
1. The boat is still locked
2. Top left building is still locked

Any guide is appreciated..
You must (If PC) use the wheel on mouse or for all devices you grab the corner of 4 boxes and pull up or down as needed. stolen loot.jpg

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
You must (If PC) use the wheel on mouse or for all devices you grab the corner of 4 boxes and pull up or down as needed. View attachment 38385
I am using NOX on PC. I still can't figure out how to do that. I guess thats why the scenes are not triggered 'coz i have not open the scroll from the tree, not opened the obituary book that is why i could not click on the grave, and the bell on the church still does not have the engraved figures. I bought everything in the mall. My mistake. Otherwise i will have again to restart it again and just buy things as required.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am using NOX on PC. I still can't figure out how to do that. I guess thats why the scenes are not triggered 'coz i have not open the scroll from the tree, not opened the obituary book that is why i could not click on the grave, and the bell on the church still does not have the engraved figures. I bought everything in the mall. My mistake. Otherwise i will have again to restart it again and just buy things as required.

View attachment 39034
Grab the 4 corners of the boxes and drag down or up. stolen loot.jpg

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
Grab the 4 corners of the boxes and drag down or up. View attachment 39101
Still not but its ok. I have restarted and finished all except for Sister. Anyway I already finished Sister scenes on the old version. I was having hard time on the username and password. It is always wrong password.

June scenes - In my room (orc and bare) and in Eriks room
Aqua scenes - mated
Helen scenes - nun cleansed her and i myself cleansed her. Also scene in Helens room with Red Orcet costume and bare as well.

Was that it for v14.31? Or did i still miss some scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Still not but its ok. I have restarted and finished all except for Sister. Anyway I already finished Sister scenes on the old version. I was having hard time on the username and password. It is always wrong password.

June scenes - In my room (orc and bare) and in Eriks room
Aqua scenes - mated
Helen scenes - nun cleansed her and i myself cleansed her. Also scene in Helens room with Red Orcet costume and bare as well.

Was that it for v14.31? Or did i still miss some scenes?
Only thing added in v14.30 then v14.31 was the Aqua/Terry quest and some deco, the deco will be removed in next update.

Reactions: ej___

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
Only thing added in v14.30 then v14.31 was the Aqua/Terry quest and some deco, the deco will be removed in next update.
Oh i see. Thanks man.

Hopefully they will update soon. But i was thinking if there are other scenes progress on the same version 14.31. It seems i am stuck on that. I even got error script in Donuts shop after inviting June for a hang out. So either i will stop playing for now or try to check if there are other scenes after those i mentioned earlier.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote