Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh i see. Thanks man.

Hopefully they will update soon. But i was thinking if there are other scenes progress on the same version 14.31. It seems i am stuck on that. I even got error script in Donuts shop after inviting June for a hang out. So either i will stop playing for now or try to check if there are other scenes after those i mentioned earlier.
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 40.51% InProgress: 34.18% Remaining: 25.31%

Reactions: ej___

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
btw this is the save i downloaded is this right for 14.31?
You must remove the front part of the numbers and make it look like this 1-6-LT1 and it should be on page 1 slot 6.

Where did you get the save game from?

Reactions: parachina

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
You must remove the front part of the numbers and make it look like this 1-6-LT1 and it should be on page 1 slot 6.

Where did you get the save game from?
oh now it works thanks, do i lose any actually good content from going straight to the end? is the aqua girl all there is to this update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oh now it works thanks, do i lose any actually good content from going straight to the end? is the aqua girl all there is to this update?
You just lose the story leading up to the end but in SS the end is the best part for the H scene's.

There is a lot of sex scene's you will miss out on leading up to the end, aunt, sister and mom has a bunch that you will miss.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
You just lose the story leading up to the end but in SS the end is the best part for the H scene's.

There is a lot of sex scene's you will miss out on leading up to the end, aunt, sister and mom has a bunch that you will miss.
i mean for this update, i already played the ones before till the end, so in this 14.3 the only new content is with aqua?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i mean for this update, i already played the ones before till the end, so in this 14.3 the only new content is with aqua?
The story leading up to it is easy to get through and you will lose the other H scene for the story.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
The story leading up to it is easy to get through and you will lose the other H scene for the story.
well shit, the save i got from u was the only one i have from this version, i really dont want to play it all again just for that. did you save before that scene by chance?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well shit, the save i got from u was the only one i have from this version, i really dont want to play it all again just for that. did you save before that scene by chance?
Sorry no.

I posted all the walkthroughs for the game in this thread to make it easier if you want to go that route but 14.5 will change home scenes and you may want to wait till then.

v14.31 saves will not work in v14.5 so you will need to redo the game anyway.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry no.

I posted all the walkthroughs for the game in this thread to make it easier if you want to go that route but 14.5 will change home scenes and you may want to wait till then.

v14.31 saves will not work in v14.5 so you will need to redo the game anyway.
welp i guess ill just wait. sucks that it takes so long for an update in this game tho. I was hyped for Mia in the last one since she was my favorite but then we got one scene for like 2 months of waiting zzz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
welp i guess ill just wait. sucks that it takes so long for an update in this game tho. I was hyped for Mia in the last one since she was my favorite but then we got one scene for like 2 months of waiting zzz
Yes I to love Mia and will settle on her for the prom and anything else that comes up.

You get to take her virginity and do anal if you want to but not on the same day.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote