• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

themarm

Sep 24, 2017
I can't take a shower in the locker room with those two girls blocking the entrance. help me please

BigDogB90

Aug 6, 2017
Okay, so I'm at the forest altar thing and nothing happens when I make the right image. It says "'secret/location_forest_puzzle_night_closed' not found." What is going on here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so I'm at the forest altar thing and nothing happens when I make the right image. It says "'secret/location_forest_puzzle_night_closed' not found." What is going on here?
A pic would help to see where your at in the puzzel.

It must look like this when the puzzle is done. this.jpg

Reactions: lol12001
Jun 2, 2017
alright besides the sis mom aunt neighbor nerd girl who can u have sex with cus the puzzle makes me think im missing some scenes but i cant think of where it would be (also where does that key u get from eriks dads stolen stash go to?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
alright besides the sis mom aunt neighbor nerd girl who can u have sex with cus the puzzle makes me think im missing some scenes but i cant think of where it would be (also where does that key u get from eriks dads stolen stash go to?)
Roz and Aqua not on your list.

This quest.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
guys, how to get card from raz? ive used the phone at 2nd floor but isnt working, and ive try 2nd time but still not workin... did i missed somethin?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote