Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khaos17

Oct 12, 2017
after the tattoo event with mia what do i do next with her.
how do i get these Mia - Sex
Helen - submitted
Eriks gf - sex

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
You cannot get multiple events with the same save you need to choose between June (Erik GF) or Eriks Mom, Helen or Mia unless you use a different save. The GAME will warn you when you are about to make a path change!!

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Exactly the same problem. Stuck... Stuck with the stone in the forest i mean. Image not found.
This version (14.3) is waay too buggy. Lots of errors. Roz wont leave the desk so you cant get te pills. Hopefully 14.5 will solve this.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To Fix all mini games timing but for pizza deliver mimi game.
Download: -
Download Version 7.0.0 (Beta) After Install Restart PC.
Once installed Run RTSS from icon and set Frame Limiter to 30 Only Works for PC.
Now add Summertime Saga exe to the list.
Click on SS and set "Frame Rate" to 30 but if this is still to fast then go to 20.

Remember this does not work for the pizza deliver mini game. (Put Frame Rate back to 60 for best results or turn it off.)
Thanks to iAnimeDeath on the Discord channel.

@TCMS

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is Cpt. Terry walkthrough.
Thanks to DRart on the discord channel.

To fix the last scene you need this until a hotfix or new update comes out.
Unpack and place into the "game" folder.

@TCMS

Last edited:

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
You need to go back the library and on the shelf with the books there is a book you need to solve the combination for the treasure chest on the island. Not sure what the combo is yet :tiredface::tiredface:

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
You need to go back the library and on the shelf with the books there is a book you need to solve the combination for the treasure chest on the island. Not sure what the combo is yet :tiredface::tiredface:
The combo is on the coin (1513). In the book you'll see which image corresponds with what number.. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here is what you need to know about the Terry's quest maze and chest.

Maze code is in the attic on the globe. Up, up, left, left, up, right, and up.

Chest code is octopus, mermaid, octopus and then anchor.

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Can someone send save file for v0.14.3? So i can start playing the new update. I just need save before new content starts, no completed saves

1s4qu3

Oct 11, 2017
is there any way to use an old save in a new version or do I have to play from the start every time there is a new version?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote