• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any way to use an old save in a new version or do I have to play from the start every time there is a new version?
Sorry you will have to start a new game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone send save file for v0.14.3? So i can start playing the new update. I just need save before new content starts, no completed saves
Old saves don't work and you need to start new game with v14.3

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Same problem about the puzzle at night into the forrest. The fix wotj the images does not work here. Or was just me that can't replace correctly. Anyway, someone can send me a save from right before get the treasure map?

ernest30

Jul 30, 2017
I have one problem. I go to Roz talk about schedule, next go to 2-nd floor look at the doors, and get phone.
When I click on the phone " I have no reason to call anyone" And Roz. When I try first time Hi call but Roz doesn't move.
(sory for english)

And second problem on IMG. I don't have image

Last edited:

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
OK, the whole thing with luring Roz away with phone was overwritten in this version. No need to draw her with the phone.

The puzzle in the forest is working, look at bottom left and right of puzzle, there is a puzzle piece on each side that you move up to the palette. Just keep working with it and you should figure it out.

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
To Fix all mini games timing but for pizza deliver mimi game.
Download: -
Download Version 7.0.0 (Beta) After Install Restart PC.
Once installed Run RTSS from icon and set Frame Limiter to 30 Only Works for PC.
Now add Summertime Saga exe to the list.
Click on SS and set "Frame Rate" to 30 but if this is still to fast then go to 20.

Remember this does not work for the pizza deliver mini game. (Put Frame Rate back to 60 for best results or turn it off.)
Thanks to iAnimeDeath on the Discord channel.

@TCMS
Three questions:

1) What is this, exactly? I've never heard of this, and the website isn't clear.
2) How do I know if I need it?
3) Does it just make the sex scenes more smooth and not so jerky? (and did I answer one of the above questions with that?)

This is Cpt. Terry walkthrough.
Thanks to DRart on the discord channel.

To fix the last scene you need this until a hotfix or new update comes out.
Unpack and place into the "game" folder.

@TCMS
So if I were to open the "game" folder, it would look like this:

cache
characters
saves
audio.rpa
images.rpa
pledge_list
scripts.rpa

Is that correct? Or do I need to unpack the characters (in the aqua folder) themselves into the game folder?

Thanks for your help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Three questions:

1) What is this, exactly? I've never heard of this, and the website isn't clear.
2) How do I know if I need it?
3) Does it just make the sex scenes more smooth and not so jerky? (and did I answer one of the above questions with that?)

All this does is slow down the timer in the mini games for all but the pizza mini game, turn it off when doing pizza mini game.
You must add SS exe to the list of programs and then set fps to 30 and if that is still to fast go down to 20, only change fps and nothing else.
click on the SS icon name in the program then start up the game the first time and there after just make sure SS is highlighted and start up the game and you can turn it off and on or close it and reopen it while the game is running.

So if I were to open the "game" folder, it would look like this:

cache
characters
saves
audio.rpa
images.rpa
pledge_list
scripts.rpa

Is that correct? Or do I need to unpack the characters (in the aqua folder) themselves into the game folder?

Thanks for your help!
You need to take out the inside folder and place the folder in the "game" folder and your good to go.

Do not use auto action in sex scene in v14.3 it is bugged and will screw up your game.

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
You need to take out the inside folder and place the folder in the "game" folder and your good to go.

Do not use auto action in sex scene in v14.3 it is bugged and will screw up your game.
Okay. So I just have to use the mouse and click each movement during sex scenes instead of the auto function?

And thanks for the heads-up about the proper folders.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay. So I just have to use the mouse and click each movement during sex scenes instead of the auto function?

And thanks for the heads-up about the proper folders.
Yes only do manual action but the bug could still appear but less so on manual H scenes.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
Yes only do manual action but the bug could still appear but less so on manual H scenes.
Would downloading this Guru3D thing eliminate the problem entirely? Or is the bug still there regardless if I have the program or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Would downloading this Guru3D thing eliminate the problem entirely? Or is the bug still there regardless if I have the program or not?
The program is only for the mini games like the fight with the squid, strength training and things that have a timer only nothen else.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
So, is the birth control option bugged? I know the tricking her to leave her desk thing was changed, but now she only has the options for the floor info, schedule and the H scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, is the birth control option bugged? I know the tricking her to leave her desk thing was changed, but now she only has the options for the floor info, schedule and the H scene.
Choose schedule then go to 2nd floor and click on the door and the key pad on the right then call and go back down and click on the box.

BlockHead

Jun 24, 2017
Where do I put the aqua character folder on a mac? Dropping it in the game file doesn't work.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote