Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
i have problem with judith, i cant meet her in park, i talk with her about picture, and she tell me to meet her in the park afternoon, but nothing heppens. i play a lot time and dont find any solution, its connectet with glass quest to okita?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
i have problem with judith, i cant meet her in park, i talk with her about picture, and she tell me to meet her in the park afternoon, but nothing heppens. i play a lot time and dont find any solution, its connectet with glass quest to okita?
So as I recall you find her on one of the benches in the park. Don't remember if you can see her until you approach the bench? Do you have the master locker key? If not get it, cuz you'll need it to get into her locker. If you have it open her locker and see if the glasses are there.

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
There are not glass in her locker, when i click on bench there is info about alpha etc. i see a video, when she just sit on that bench in park. i alredy meet her in toilet, get flute, she modeling me, borrow book etc.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Thank You! You put me on the correct path. So it's more complex than just talking to Diane in the shed. You need to go back to the house during the day and revolunteer to breed her. That resets something. Then you show up at the shed, get told to do the something vague, have to wait till the next day. Go to Pinks and ask for the package. Then it all works out right.
Glad to be of help, but especially glad you got it sorted, personally forgot the bit about (re)talking about the breeding, but like they say, all's well that ends well. :)

Reactions: Simon Jester

poprune

May 12, 2017
I can't get the magazines from Kevin in the cafeteria because he's in the gym... any solution to this one?

Edit: Couldn't find Kevin in the cafeteria for ages, but I've just found him in there, so problem solved!

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
its my save, i do almost all, what i can, but i stuck with okita quest, cant get glasses for judith, she not appear in the park, can someone help? i think i bug somethink, becouse i try to do that q with low int,

Reactions: agario

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can't get the magazines from Kevin in the cafeteria because he's in the gym... any solution to this one?
You should still be able to catch him in the cafeteria at lunchtime, his normally on the right as you go in, a little way down.

poprune

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply, Dark Dreamz and I did find him; problem is that, having given him the guitar, the option to follow the 'magazine path' simply doesn't come up. So unless something changes that path later, seems I'm screwed... pity, I'm a long way in, too.

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply, Dark Dreamz and I did find him; problem is that, having given him the guitar, the option to follow the 'magazine path' simply doesn't come up. So unless something changes that path later, seems I'm screwed... pity, I'm a long way in, too.
try finish the talent show

poprune

May 12, 2017
Done that and it makes no difference. However, I've just discovered that returning to the basket ball court and getting my skull knuckled produces another pile of magazines. I'll swear that I've done that before, but I've been doing so much reloading of old saves that it's entirely possible that I inadvertently skipped that part. My apologies for the red herring. However, I have found a nasty in the Diane line: if, after seeing her naked on the bed for the first time. one immediately goes back to the garden, one enters the 'insect infestation', but you can't access the garden, either to inspect or clean it. Doing something else between her drunk on the bed and going back for the insect infestation seems to avoid this one.

(Sorry, italics went mad!)

Jun 3, 2017
So the game is on version 16.1 currently and the walkthroughs are for 12.7 and 15.3.

Is the content from 16.1 easy to get or will there be stuff thats hard to find without the walkthrough?

Reactions: Simon Jester

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
So the game is on version 16.1 currently and the walkthroughs are for 12.7 and 15.3.

Is the content from 16.1 easy to get or will there be stuff thats hard to find without the walkthrough?
Not really much has changed tbh only thing I didn't know about was roxxy's stuff and that was pretty straight forward. But if you get lost on something the phone kinda helps

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
What do I do if I can't train strength?
I finished sister, Roxxy, & Miss Dewitt (music teacher), and am partway through mom.
I can't ask Erik for a favor, and I keep getting "not yet" to say to Kevin. What do I do?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
What do I do if I can't train strength?
I finished sister, Roxxy, & Miss Dewitt (music teacher), and am partway through mom.
I can't ask Erik for a favor, and I keep getting "not yet" to say to Kevin. What do I do?
Hard to say...you've said which ones you've finished not of whom bear any relation to increasing your strength, for that you need to start the 'Erik' line till you get to the stage where you get Erik to cover for him (Kevin?) at which point you will then find him in the gym, (mornings) where he will help you train 'strength' ps..isn't Miss Dewitt the French teacher?!

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hard to say...you've said which ones you've finished not of whom bear any relation to increasing your strength, for that you need to start the 'Erik' line till you get to the stage where you get Erik to cover for him (Kevin?) at which point you will then find him in the gym, (mornings) where he will help you train 'strength' ps..isn't Miss Dewitt the French teacher?!
Just to add, have you actually talked to Kevin yet, if not you will find him in the cafeteria, talk to him, he will offer to train you (Strength) then just follow the hints. good luck, don't forget, we are here to help.

kiiing

Oct 22, 2018
v 0.16.1
How can i unlock boat?
I visited island found golden compass,old maps from everywhere,the key.
I forced fucking captain terry to retire.i visited aqua.
but nothing.no boat
And what comes next after orgy with roxxy and her friends?
I finished everything but theres still a fucking notification in goal tracker says hint comes later about roxxy.
wTF?

Reactions: DoctorSargePep
Sep 20, 2018
v 0.16.1
How can i unlock boat?
I visited island found golden compass,old maps from everywhere,the key.
I forced fucking captain terry to retire.i visited aqua.
but nothing.no boat
And what comes next after orgy with Roxxy and her friends?
I finished everything but theres still a fucking notification in goal tracker says hint comes later about Roxxy.
wTF?
I think the boat and the house behind players house are just teases for things to come later,also have you done each of the girls individually at beach cabin and have you done Crystal(Roxxy's mom)?

How to get sex scene with Roxxy mother?
Like Jester said visit the trailer at some random point of time after doing Roxy,Crystal will offer you a taste;that is how it happened for me though also had the foursome with Becca,Missy,& Roxy before she offered.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote