Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 10, 2018
I think the boat and the house behind players house are just teases for things to come later,also have you done each of the girls individually at beach cabin and have you done Crystal(Roxxy's mom)?

Like Jester said visit the trailer at some random point of time after doing Roxy,Crystal will offer you a taste;that is how it happened for me though also had the foursome with Becca,Missy,& Roxy before she offered.
I have done everything but it's still not happening.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i try to search some pages. But i find only the old walkthrough. Can someone tell me if there is a walkthrough just for the Roxxy content? Anticipate thankses.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys i try to search some pages. But i find only the old walkthrough. Can someone tell me if there is a walkthrough just for the Roxxy content? Anticipate thankses.
There are a bunch of walkthroughs on the OP (pg1), but to the best of my knowledge there is not one specific to Roxxy alone. but if you read back through the pages I'm almost sure all the questions about her are answered.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are a bunch of walkthroughs on the OP (pg1), but to the best of my knowledge there is not one specific to Roxxy alone. but if you read back through the pages I'm almost sure all the questions about her are answered.
There are a bunch of walk and i have all of it already on me PC from the past game version. So i already know about all of them. But no one of them have roxxy walkthrough in.
I search other 10 pages to see if there is roxxy. But is impossible to controll over 114 pages.
I try to use search but i find so meny post, that again for me is impossible to controll all. I mean without know who the right pages, is usless to controll all. So if someone know if there is a walkthorugh or if someone have a walk only with roxxy, please can someone link me?

Thanks to all who help me.

sweetsmark

May 24, 2018
There are a bunch of walk and i have all of it already on me PC from the past game version. So i already know about all of them. But no one of them have roxxy walkthrough in.
I search other 10 pages to see if there is roxxy. But is impossible to controll over 114 pages.
I try to use search but i find so meny post, that again for me is impossible to controll all. I mean without know who the right pages, is usless to controll all. So if someone know if there is a walkthorugh or if someone have a walk only with roxxy, please can someone link me?

Thanks to all who help me.

kiiing

Oct 22, 2018
I think the boat and the house behind players house are just teases for things to come later,also have you done each of the girls individually at beach cabin and have you done Crystal(Roxxy's mom)?

Like Jester said visit the trailer at some random point of time after doing Roxy,Crystal will offer you a taste;that is how it happened for me though also had the foursome with Becca,Missy,& Roxy before she offered.

Yeah i penetrated every living creature in the game still nothing happened.
I saw in some videos some bastards were unlocked the boat.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
anyone got an up to date walkthrough? - I don't seem to have the option to get fake ID despite being told how to get it

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Missing one character from the cookie jar. Who is supposed to be between Aqua and Judith?
Mayor Rump. Visit the toilet in the mall on the weekend to spawn it (may need several tries).

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hey I am stuck on the okita quest. ive been trying to meet Judith at the park in the afternoon but she is never there. Any way to get passed this?
2 things spring to mind, (a) did you talk to her in the hallway? (b) is she currently tied into any other quest lines, if she is you may have to finish them 1st to progress with the 'Okita line'.

Nov 2, 2018
2 things spring to mind, (a) did you talk to her in the hallway? (b) is she currently tied into any other quest lines, if she is you may have to finish them 1st to progress with the 'Okita line'.
but what other questline would she be tied up in? I have talked to her numerous times in the hallway and leads to nothing. I will try and look at the other questlines too see if it changes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
but what other questline would she be tied up in? I have talked to her numerous times in the hallway and leads to nothing. I will try and look at the other questlines too see if it changes
She is involved with a couple of the quests, but that aside, maybe a silly thought, have you taken her into the girls changing room (the closed off one) for a bit of fun, because in a way that is linked with what you are trying to achieve now?

Nov 2, 2018
She is involved with a couple of the quests, but that aside, maybe a silly thought, have you taken her into the girls changing room (the closed off one) for a bit of fun, because in a way that is linked with what you are trying to achieve now?
I took her in there several times. she is holding up a lot of the storyline. I don't understand why she isn't showing up at the park in the afternoon. Ive done almost everything. ive even purchased most ltems to see if that fixes it.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I took her in there several times. she is holding up a lot of the storyline. I don't understand why she isn't showing up at the park in the afternoon. Ive done almost everything. ive even purchased most ltems to see if that fixes it.
OK, I'm at a loss now!!, although I do remember someone else having this problem before, and I'm almost sure it was on this thread, but as to where?? (and with 115 pages, that's a lot of reading), hope you find the answer or someone else jumps in with the solution, sometimes it's the silliest of things that trip you up, good luck.

EEEEEE

Jul 7, 2017
i had stucked with eric's mom story when get her naked after poker game and said she will be in back room..when i enter i can't find her there and now i'm stucked at basement .... is there any solution for that?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
i had stucked with eric's mom story when get her naked after poker game and said she will be in back room..when i enter i can't find her there and now i'm stucked at basement .... is there any solution for that?
The back room in the basement is where she should be, on the sofa.... failing that you might try re-loading an earlier save... failing that you can try the troubleshooting thread to see if any of the guys there know a way round your problem.

Reactions: EEEEEE
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote