Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Damn stuck with the shower at school. Can't do it. And every time I go back to the hall I see the same scene telling me to shower. Well can't shower at home even though dialogue says it too so....
Raise charisma and they will let you pass.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys. Can anyone help me out?can´t seem to get the USA bikini....i see it, click on it but it doesn´t stay in my bagpack/inventory....i´m a missing something??
Thank all in advance!!
Regards
Zal :cool:;)

Sep 27, 2018
Two scenes I still need:

1) Final scene with Debbie. Apparently Laundry Room sex but I don't get that option? Is it certain days/hours only?
2) Rump Scene. What am I even supposed to do?
You have to complete the room sex scene for that. After then you can fuck her in basement.
There is no special time for that.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You have to increase your charisma by taking part in rap battle at night in park.
You have to increase your charisma by taking part in rap battle at night in park.
To add to SassY AFTER's reply, go to Miss Blisset's class (french class) and talk to Eve (girl with Blue hair) that will unlock the park for you, then increase your charisma with the Rap Battles. In between then you can go home and bathe.

Mdk

May 17, 2017
I need some help with jenny. I can't progress with her. Need her diary but can't get her to go to Debbie. I have seen Debbie masturbate

TheAlabaster

Oct 3, 2018
Made a video walkthrough for Jenny (0.16.1). Might add more if anyone wants.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Can't seem to be able to click on the gravestone for the Aqua Quest.
I got the obituaries before I got the key from the stolen goods. I also got the cat, though I a is for some quest. Just Cute so it is chilling at the room.

P.S.: I use the bets with Clyde to earn money fast. I fail less than with the pizza. Then again after car, pizza makes you more money. I use the betting because it takes no time.

I have no idea if it is a bug, but delivering pizzas, when I get all correct, never ends automatically. I have to get them all wrong.

Edit: Thaks, Down. I'll try that.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Can't seem to be able to click on the gravestone for the Aqua Quest.
I got the obituaries before I got the key from the stolen goods. I also got the cat, though I a is for some quest. Just Cute so it is chilling at the room.

P.S.: I use the bets with Clyde to earn money fast. I fail less than with the pizza. Then again after car, pizza makes you more money. I use the betting because it takes no time.

I have no idea if it is a bug, but delivering pizzas, when I get all correct, never ends automatically. I have to get them all wrong.
Wouldn't swear to it but I think that one (aqua) is 'time' related, if it helps, I remember seeing a vid of the quest on YouTube.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Maybe it is related to the obituary bug? Because it always got stuck there, so the way I got out was by Pressing ESC, save, reload. Any way of solving that particular bug?

Edit: Just waiting a long time and then clicking randomly solves that issue. Now I can access the tomb. Thanks.

I figured it out because in the video they also wait a long time.

Sep 20, 2018
Rump scene: Go to mall on weekday afternoon. Enter into bathroom, then stall. You need to have finished with Ross. Does anyone know how to fix Akita, science teacher? MC has had sex with her but it doesn't show in Cookie Jar. I think the problem is that I saved in the middle of her quest (wasn't looking at walkthrough which says don't during her quest).
Might have to do her again for it to be in cookie jar
Hey guys. Can anyone help me out?can´t seem to get the USA bikini....i see it, click on it but it doesn´t stay in my bagpack/inventory....i´m a missing something??
Thank all in advance!!
Regards
Zal :cool:;)
are you not able to give it to roxy?,if so try reloading file from main menu to see if issue is fixed.

Reactions: Zal

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone explain the mom scenes, I cant find two in the cookie jar list. They are the first and fourth one on the second row
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 4.10.19 PM.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote