Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How do I get the Crystal Scene(s)? I've tried talking to her at all 3 times of day, checked the drunk tank, talked to Clyde/Cletus, nothing seems to trigger anything.
Theres so many girls in this game. Which one is crystal again?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How do I get the Crystal Scene(s)? I've tried talking to her at all 3 times of day, checked the drunk tank, talked to Clyde/Cletus, nothing seems to trigger anything.
Looks like u have crystal in cookie jar. Anyways, u have to be roxxys bf before she takes it up the ass

Reactions: Gandalf78

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Looks like u have crystal in cookie jar. Anyways, u have to be roxxys bf before she takes it up the ass
I don't have crystal filled in. She's the one at the end. I am Roxxy's bf but still nothing changes. I've gotten all of Roxxy's scenes.

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
i think uve to fuck roxxy on friday/saturday and then go at the next day at afternoon to roxxy's trailer, that what triggerd crystal scene for me.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I don't have crystal filled in. She's the one at the end. I am Roxxy's bf but still nothing changes. I've gotten all of Roxxy's scenes.
Sorry dude. Looks like i was looking at gandolfs picture when he responded to you.
Have u done the beach scenes? If so, u should only have to stop by the trailer during school days while school is in session. Shit, as long as roxxy not in trailer u should be able to. Sometimes i do her before going to beach on saturdays

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry dude. Looks like i was looking at gandolfs picture when he responded to you.
Have u done the beach scenes? If so, u should only have to stop by the trailer during school days while school is in session. Shit, as long as roxxy not in trailer u should be able to. Sometimes i do her before going to beach on saturdays
Yea dude I got it. I think I got em all now.

snaps86

Jan 20, 2018
hey guys I have all three books but Dexters book seems to be bugged as it is in my bag & also it appears in the locker..
I keep trying to return the books to the library but they remain in my bag as she says leave them on the counter.
Any ideas?

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
hello what is agility training ? how to do it ?

i'm stuck at old guy saying me that i should spend more time with jenny ?

please help me

Sep 20, 2018
hello what is agility training ? how to do it ?
i'm stuck at old guy saying me that i should spend more time with jenny?
please help me
You might have to either peep on or go into the shower while Jenny is in it,but basically it's just waiting until the game tells you to go see him.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you get the fake ID to get the alcohol? I already talked to fisherman but cannot fine the newest picture he wants.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote