Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i have read some pages before that why im asking if someone updated a complete wk like the one 1 page for 0.15.3
if it bother you so much for people asking wk next time close your eyes and mind your own business.

Reactions: PhilthyMcNasty

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
i have read some pages before that why im asking if someone updated a complete wk like the one 1 page for 0.15.3
if it bother you so much for people asking wk next time close your eyes and mind your own business.
you just have to scroll up on side 108... some Posts UP!! cause I got the same Question!!

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Apologies if been asked - I can't find the library book for dexter, guide says in his locker - not for me it isn't, not sure if I've done out of order, checked all times of day school is open - I assume it';s the locker with the Protien shake in it

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I'm currently unable to convince Helen to to the ritual, I don't get the dialogue option - only *Harold* - Don't know if guide out of date or what - my charisma is max

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Apologies if been asked - I can't find the library book for dexter, guide says in his locker - not for me it isn't, not sure if I've done out of order, checked all times of day school is open - I assume it';s the locker with the Protien shake in it
You have to ask him about the book first. And that only works when you talk to him on the basketball court in the afternoon. Not on the field in the morning.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
You have to ask him about the book first. And that only works when you talk to him on the basketball court in the afternoon. Not on the field in the morning.
Thanks bud, I'll give it a go -

Another one for ya, if you don't mind - How do you trigger the private Yoga lessions with Mrs Johnson? I did the sex education route - guide says I talk to erik in his room about a gf - but he's not in his room - I just have the sex education scene on loop

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Another one for ya, if you don't mind - How do you trigger the private Yoga lessions with Mrs Johnson? I did the sex education route - guide says I talk to erik in his room about a gf - but he's not in his room - I just have the sex education scene on loop
If Erik isn't in his room or in the basement he should be at school in the science classroom or the cafeteria. The path progresses naturally (you talk to Erik, June (in the computer lab, next to cafeteria) and Mrs. Johnson repeatedly) and at the end she gives you private yoga lessons.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the poem quest. I finished fucking Mia quest almost everything completed in the game except the teacher's stories. I tried going the library in the afternoon to find Mia but she is not appearing at any day. I even spoke to the french teacher. After 6 hours of gameplay, i get this? :O

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone help me for the poem quest. I'm not sure if there is any bug cuz all other stories working perfectly

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
If Erik isn't in his room or in the basement he should be at school in the science classroom or the cafeteria. The path progresses naturally (you talk to Erik, June (in the computer lab, next to cafeteria) and Mrs. Johnson repeatedly) and at the end she gives you private yoga lessons.
It's fine, I figured it, the guides have some, English issues, we'll say ^^

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I can't do the poem quiz for the french teacher. Everytime i go to the library in the afternoon, I don't find Mia there. I have completed Debbie, Jenny, Mia and Helen, Roxxy. I'm not sure if there is any bug cuz i already did the homework and spoke to the french teacher about the poem quest. Help!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote