Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
just two more things
I got stuck with gym's grade, when i try speak with bridget in morning she told go to gym (full strengh), and afternoon she just say to live her office. With Ronda is the same i was swimming bymyself many times but still no progres.

2nd I got stuck Erick and his mom, last thing was a licking pussy by erik and stuff with ball when i was spying them with Jenny

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
just two more things
I got stuck with gym's grade, when i try speak with bridget in morning she told go to gym (full strengh), and afternoon she just say to live her office. With Ronda is the same i was swimming bymyself many times but still no progres.

2nd I got stuck Erick and his mom, last thing was a licking pussy by erik and stuff with ball when i was spying them with Jenny
upload save

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
if my gam is bugged coz i gave the Orcette to Erik but Mr.Jonhson didnt show up at the morning.
THE PACKAGE : ORCETTE SEX TOY
1. At mid-day, talk to Erik in the basement
2. Go to his bedroom : if "The Package" is an option of the conversation, it's OK, else continue the main storyline.
3. Go to your bedroom, click on "Egay" on your computer, type "Orcette" in the search bar, then purchase the item.
4. Wait until Tuesday, check your mail box at front of your house, and take the box : don't mind the 2 options.
5. Go to Erik's house at morning, talk to Mrs Johnson
6. At mid-day, go to Erik's bedroom and talk to him : choose "The package" option.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I have played almost all of the game (I think). I am still missing 4 pictures from my cookie jar.

First picture of Diane
Second picture of Aqua
I am missing what looks like the outline of the mayor
I am missing whoever is the last person (outline)

Also, does it matter if you buy a car? I bought one and basically nothing happened. Thank God for saves!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ive read a few times that drumpf literally fucks hillary in this game....ive only seen him in the mall and iwanka only seen in mall and omce in school in art class scene.
Question is, where and when does this happen? Was hopeing for an iwanka scene but guess not unfortunately.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
where is the 16.1 Walkthrough or at least one with the new Roxy content,
plz dont send me to the OP with a Link like I have seen for others who have asked for a roxy WT. Because I didnt see it on OP Side !!!

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Ive read a few times that drumpf literally fucks hillary in this game....ive only seen him in the mall and iwanka only seen in mall and omce in school in art class scene.
Question is, where and when does this happen? Was hopeing for an iwanka scene but guess not unfortunately.
on the Mall Toilet if I´m not wrong

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
on the Mall Toilet if I´m not wrong
Thanks. Ill have to make more visits to the toilet then........shouldn't be a problem with this damn prostate getting bigger every year!! (Only time dont have to pee is when trying to pee!! Lol)

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
where is the 16.1 Walkthrough or at least one with the new Roxy content,
plz dont send me to the OP with a Link like I have seen for others who have asked for a roxy WT. Because I didnt see it on OP Side !!!
Page 58. Post 1544. (See? Didnt send u to the OP)

Reactions: Gandalf78

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Hey there I read a few pages but didn't see anything that would've seemed to really be answer, I would like some help with the ones I'm missing at the bottom who're the last 2 people & hot do I get them? 1.PNG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote