Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
Hello friends, I thought I'd followed all the walkthroughs closely, but I'm still missing some scenes in the Cookie Jar. I know what some of them are, 4-some w/ Roxxy for example, but there are a couple others I'm not sure of. It's kind of a big ask, but I'm attaching some screenshots - maybe a nice friend can point me in the right direction? I'm playing 16.1, no cheats, with incest patch.

Debbie: 1 scene missing
View attachment 147011

Jenny: 2 scenes missing
View attachment 147013

Roxxy: 3 scenes missing (one is the spin the bottle foursome)
View attachment 147014

Erik's mom: 2 scenes missing
View attachment 147015

Thanks in advance!
I know it looks like a dumb question, but I didn't find anything like cookie jar anywhere...

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I've restarted game 2 times and cannot overcome Judith/Glasses bug.
How I can fix it?
i suggest please download new file and start game
summertime saga official site download link-

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hello friends, I thought I'd followed all the walkthroughs closely, but I'm still missing some scenes in the Cookie Jar. I know what some of them are, 4-some w/ Roxxy for example, but there are a couple others I'm not sure of. It's kind of a big ask, but I'm attaching some screenshots - maybe a nice friend can point me in the right direction?

Erik's mom: 2 scenes missing
View attachment 147015

Thanks in advance!
Mrs Johnson missing the threesome scenes. Dont be so selfish with ur women and you'll get these scenes. The game warned you that ur choice will have lasting game changes. Hope u saved ur game like it suggests to.

Reactions: AMF

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Mrs Johnson missing the threesome scenes. Dont be so selfish with ur women and you'll get these scenes. The game warned you that ur choice will have lasting game changes. Hope u saved ur game like it suggests to.
Haha, but they're miiiiiine! Yeah I saved right before, I might leave those locked tho, Erik's gross. Thanks!

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Debbie: 1 scene missing
Ask her to meet you in the evening to watch a movie
Jenny: 2 scenes missing
First is after watching Mrs. Johnson using her "special" ball via the telescope, the second is (like Debbie) asking her to watch TV at evening (not footjob)
Roxxy: 3 scenes missing (one is the spin the bottle foursome)
First is second locker scene (happens naturally in Roxxy's story, may have to have to check the locker room to progress), second is Roxxy solo scene on the beach and the last is, as you mentioned, the foursome (in spin-the-bottle the bottle has to land on you in the final spin)

Reactions: AMF

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

First is after watching Mrs. Johnson using her "special" ball via the telescope, the second is (like Debbie) asking her to watch TV at evening (not footjob)

First is second locker scene (happens naturally in Roxxy's story, may have to have to check the locker room to progress), second is Roxxy solo scene on the beach and the last is, as you mentioned, the foursome (in spin-the-bottle the bottle has to land on you in the final spin)
Solo? U mean masturbating or where u have sex with just her after spin the bottle?

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Think I bugged out. After I talking with Mrs. Ross about finding a model I can't find Judith anywhere, not in left hall, not in bathroom and not in park. Tried every day and time of day but she's gone.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Solo? U mean masturbating or where u have sex with just her after spin the bottle?
Sorry, bad choice of words. The second to last scene is Roxxy and MC on the beach.

AMF

Sep 28, 2017

Great username/post combo. Thanks, Hero1!

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
I was able to reset this by using

M_okita._state=S_okita_get_bifocal_lenses

After that, I talked to Judith in the morning, went to map, advanced time to afternoon, and went to park, and she was there.
Retard here. Where do i paste that?

Will it work for Ross task to find a model if Judith is gone?

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if this has already been answered but I've checked like 20 pages here & haven't found anything. I've progressed in Jenny's story to the shower "Put it inside" option, but it always says [DEX] "Not so fast" dialogue even though all 4 of my stats are at 10, which to my knowledge is full. I even did the Muy Thai thing an extra time after the 10th just to see & it still tells me to Raise [DEX] is there a command I can use to make it high enough or some other thing I've missed?
Any help would be appreciated.

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Hello i have problem to beat dexter it's impossible to make last combo i can't even click 3 buttons and the time just passes i saw few walkthrough on youtube and time on walkthrough is so much slower how i can fix this?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Hello i have problem to beat dexter it's impossible to make last combo i can't even click 3 buttons and the time just passes i saw few walkthrough on youtube and time on walkthrough is so much slower how i can fix this?
upload your save

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote