• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i think i messes up the moon puzzle thingy and now there are no more puzzle pieces left, what do i do?

May 1, 2018
I have two big problems: 1) i cannot complete ms. ross art class because i cannot find ms. dewitt magazine in teachers lounge, whenever i enter it it's empty... on every morning (in the afternoon there is the principal)... could anyone help me with this? 2) I don't know how to do foursome with roxxy and the other two girls... i've read that i have to spin the final spin to me but i've tried and nothing happens... any solution? Thanks in advance!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have two big problems: 1) i cannot complete ms. ross art class because i cannot find ms. dewitt magazine in teachers lounge, whenever i enter it it's empty... on every morning (in the afternoon there is the principal)... could anyone help me with this? 2) I don't know how to do foursome with roxxy and the other two girls... i've read that i have to spin the final spin to me but i've tried and nothing happens... any solution? Thanks in advance!
Keep playing spin the bottle. You have to win last spin.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
That's the curious thing, I don't think the game is broken at this point. Judith is always staying that hallway, I can either talk about bathroom or picture, but then she is never at the park. I've completed the sister, aqua, french - music - art teachers quests, working on Mia currently, I had Roxxy foursome, Diane...don't really know what to do next to trigger Judith so I can get the glasses and progress with teacher Okita.

Reloading will not do the trick...I'll have to start all over :(
I eventually found the glasses in Judith's locker - not certain what made me check again, so you could give that a shot.

Reactions: eddieedison

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I eventually found the glasses in Judith's locker - not certain what made me check again, so you could give that a shot.
Judith tells u they are in her locker when ur at the park with her.

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, you were very usefull.

So, I need help about sister angelica, she says that I have to talk to her at her bedroom at night, but seems that i can't... She's being angry with the MC when she sees him

EDIT : forget it, I just had to wait for sunday
I waited until Sunday and have been through the art class and have the quest for the canvas where Mia has said there is cloth at the church. I also have progressed to the Mia/Helen quest point of having to speak with Helen at the church as well as Sister Angelica - no dice! Looking for any help entering the church - I was able to earlier in the game but now when I hover over the door and click, nothing. I was also there at night when the upper left window was lit up with a silhouette, still nothing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The cat has no bearing on the story so far. It's a gimmick. Nothing else.
I had a can of cat food I got at the mall store - I now have the option to take the cat home with me...name is Pussywillow and now lives in my room (not certain if this goes any further at this time).

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I had a can of cat food I got at the mall store - I now have the option to take the cat home with me...name is Pussywillow and now lives in my room (not certain if this goes any further at this time).
He was amswering my question about bringing the cat home.

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I waited until Sunday and have been through the art class and have the quest for the canvas where Mia has said there is cloth at the church. I also have progressed to the Mia/Helen quest point of having to speak with Helen at the church as well as Sister Angelica - no dice! Looking for any help entering the church - I was able to earlier in the game but now when I hover over the door and click, nothing. I was also there at night when the upper left window was lit up with a silhouette, still nothing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Ok, I managed to figure out how to get into the Church - I click on "Church Plan" as my only option and it says, "(Helen is sitting in the front.) (There must be a way to speak with her...) (...But I need to change my attire first.) (Let's see if I can find one of those priest outfits somewhere in the church...) As soon as that dialogue is complete I am brought back to the front of the church without any other options to proceed with the "Church Plan" that I can see...thoughts anyone?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot click on "Map" after basketball game with Dexter (Roxxy quest)
Btw, i have a mod let me skip mini games. Probably it is causing this but i couldn't find it here.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
im trying to do the erick route but i can't get in to mrs.johnsons room to get the breastfeeding scene, i just finished yoga with anna and spoke to mrs.johnsons what do i do now?

edit- ok nvm the walkthrough says go in the morning but i have to do it at the evening

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
if its answered before sorry for inconvinece(and eng) i could not founded. after taken pon pons are we supposed to hide in locker in my game coach came before i click so i keep playing after that i didnt see any intereaction with coach. did i miss something

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
if its answered before sorry for inconvinece(and eng) i could not founded. after taken pon pons are we supposed to hide in locker in my game coach came before i click so i keep playing after that i didnt see any intereaction with coach. did i miss something
I got caught too. U still have the pons at least

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Sorry if there is an answer to this among those 106 pages, but quick look at few first and last pages didnt got me an answer.
Is there an actual day limit on the story stuff, like need to do stuff by the day 50 or gameover. or i can fumble around figuring stuff on my own without worrying to much? It dirrectly affects enjoyment (and if there is a limit then i need to find walkthrough - which is always boring X_X)

kev333444

Aug 1, 2017
can get past finding the poem assignment. asked the librarian for the book but in the afternoon Mia does not come

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Hello friends, I thought I'd followed all the walkthroughs closely, but I'm still missing some scenes in the Cookie Jar. I know what some of them are, 4-some w/ Roxxy for example, but there are a couple others I'm not sure of. It's kind of a big ask, but I'm attaching some screenshots - maybe a nice friend can point me in the right direction? I'm playing 16.1, no cheats, with incest patch.

Debbie: 1 scene missing
upload_2018-9-7_7-50-39.png

Jenny: 2 scenes missing
upload_2018-9-7_7-51-26.png

Roxxy: 3 scenes missing (one is the spin the bottle foursome)
upload_2018-9-7_7-53-16.png

Erik's mom: 2 scenes missing
upload_2018-9-7_7-54-3.png

Thanks in advance!

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry if there is an answer to this among those 106 pages, but quick look at few first and last pages didnt got me an answer.
Is there an actual day limit on the story stuff, like need to do stuff by the day 50 or gameover. or i can fumble around figuring stuff on my own without worrying to much? It dirrectly affects enjoyment (and if there is a limit then i need to find walkthrough - which is always boring X_X)
No, there is no time limit, you can fumble around as much as you want :).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote