Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
1- Ok i made all Roxxy's story but for some reason i can't f$%& with her mom?, what in the hell i'm missing???

2- How do i get these scenes:

Mar 21, 2018
i cant start any of mrsjohnsons scenes cant drink or play poker with her it wont let me ask her i dont know why ... ive found the dog but thats it dont know what to do now

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hey !
I'm stuck at the part where the MC say he's soaked and needs to take a shower, I can't go to the school shower cause there are girls (Missy, becca roxxy), so I have to take a shower at home, but it seem i can't take a shower at home... So what should I do ?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Hey !
I'm stuck at the part where the MC say he's soaked and needs to take a shower, I can't go to the school shower cause there are girls (Missy, becca roxxy), so I have to take a shower at home, but it seem i can't take a shower at home... So what should I do ?
You need to raise your charisma (rap battle in the park at night) to be able to get past Missy and Becca

Reactions: Hedwin

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
How do you level up STR? There's only one person at gym that brings up the mention of spotting you, but he won't.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
How do you level up STR? There's only one person at gym that brings up the mention of spotting you, but he won't.
It's in the walkthrough file from the main thread (if you want other tips at hand going forward).

You have to talk to Kevin at the cafeteria and he says something about having to find someone to cover him. It'll be Erik, MC's friend that will eventually take the afternoon shift and from then on Kevin will be at the Gym afternoons and evenings, though you can train only once per day.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks. I actually found out after some time. I've been using one of the walkthroughs posted. I don't know how far I'd have gotten without it. I'm still stumped all the time with little things. Great game and fun characters, but a little difficult to figure out direction at times.

I think one the biggest bonuses of this game is the replay value. I'm talking mostly about the fact that once you've accomplished a complete relationship with a character, you're able to go back and enjoy the benefits of that. It's beyond rare to see that in any of the games. I wish more game creators would feature this option instead of a one time deal.

GhostlyGost

Aug 28, 2018
Hey im stuck with the magazins. I know the locations but ms dewitt wont show up in the teachers lounge. I alredy have the other two magazins.
Can someone help me?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Hey im stuck with the magazins. I know the locations but ms dewitt wont show up in the teachers lounge. I alredy have the other two magazins.
Can someone help me?
Dewitt is the music teacher if I'm not mistaken. She's the only one I could find of the three. She's in the teacher's lounge (staff only room) and after you talk to her, the option of magazines comes up. I couldn't find the other two magazines locations.

GhostlyGost

Aug 28, 2018
Dewitt is the music teacher if I'm not mistaken. She's the only one I could find of the three. She's in the teacher's lounge (staff only room) and after you talk to her, the option of magazines comes up. I couldn't find the other two magazines locations.
my problem is that the music teacher isnt in the lounge. the only person there is the principal. i tried it with every time.

the 2. magazin is in the basketball field
the 3. is in the cafeteria you have to talk with kevin

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Hey !
LoL It's the Quest
You have to take shower in school
Then you can progress up :cool:

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
LoL It's the Quest
You have to take shower in school
Then you can progress up :cool:
Thanks, you were very usefull.

So, I need help about sister angelica, she says that I have to talk to her at her bedroom at night, but seems that i can't... She's being angry with the MC when she sees him

EDIT : forget it, I just had to wait for sunday

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Δίας

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, i need a little help. I have finish the game, but i dont complete the miss okita path. Judith tell me to go the park for some pictures but she dont there. The bench write "This part is under construction...", why? How i take the glasses? The game version is 0.16.1.

edit: same problem with 1. from Devil7 ;)

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Hello, i need a little help. I have finish the game, but i dont complete the miss okita path. Judith tell me to go the park for some pictures but she dont there. The bench write "This part is under construction...", why? How i take the glasses? The game version is 0.16.1.

edit: same problem with 1. from Devil7 ;)
I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I did something wrong but there appears to be some triggers that don't work properly at times. I got to the end and realized Okita's path was blocked for me. She kept asking me help to access her room upstairs when we'd already gone through that. I had to load a save file from before and lose all progress with Roxxy, Aqua, Erik's mom...

I think there may be more progression issues like the walkthrough warns us about Debbie/Jenny at the beginning.

Reactions: Δίας and Hedwin

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks, you were very usefull.

So, I need help about sister angelica, she says that I have to talk to her at her bedroom at night, but seems that i can't... She's being angry with the MC when she sees him

EDIT : forget it, I just had to wait for sunday
Follow the Walkthrough Step by Step
And Don't Forget To Save Game Each a Quest...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote