• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PR Bandit

Jun 27, 2018
the game crash everytime i claim the insurance claim for moms car exactly when the girl ask whats the number of car and i select DTFMOM instantly the game crash ...
I'm stuck at exactly the same place. Crashes. I even downloaded the game AGAIN and had to start from beginning and thought it'll work but doesn't. Any1 know what's the problem here?

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I need help for the cookie jar missed

It's between Aqua and Judith. Thanks in advance for help.
I think that's Mr. Rump. For unlocking it you have check the mall toilets on weekends. I'm not sure I think so.

One more thing can you show me the entire scene of Debbie (Mom) that you have unlocked in the cookie jar.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Don't know why but for some odd reason, no matter how hard I spam space bar, the progress bar does not fill while doing the strength training mini game in the gym. Has there been a recent change in the mini game system where one might initially fail this task or is it a bug??

P.S. It has been a while since I played this game and I'm using the incest patch.

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
On the first school day, I can't visit all of the classes. After visiting two classes it is nighttime, is it supposed to be this way or is this an error? The walkthrough says to visit all of the classes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote