Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
i can't do my homework as it says I need the book of the labruary but there is no book to pick up... is it a bug?

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
I'm curious about the walkthrough with actual steps. It's for an old version but I like the layout of it more so I was following it.
I assume that a newer game version broke the older walkthrough though? Day One (Or is it zero?) says that you can visit all the teachers once before lunch, and still go to the cafeteria to talk.. But going to one teacher advances time to night.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry i’ve wronged, but the sister password what is?
I assume you talking about the password for her computer, if memory serves me right it's bigmonster, you will find it in her diary, not sure if you can use the password without reading the diary 1st though.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
i can't do my homework as it says I need the book of the labruary but there is no book to pick up... is it a bug?
Unlike the other books it's not on the shelf, you have to talk to the librarian who will get you 1, for a favor of course, and then follow the rest of that quest!

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm curious about the walkthrough with actual steps. It's for an old version but I like the layout of it more so I was following it.
I assume that a newer game version broke the older walkthrough though? Day One (Or is it zero?) says that you can visit all the teachers once before lunch, and still go to the cafeteria to talk.. But going to one teacher advances time to night.
Can't remember if the old option is still there (in the new v's) but it used to be that you could talk to them all as long as you didn't start the lesson, just declined then exited to the next room, thereby not advancing the time.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.
Not Cedric (you are right), Cedric is useless. Kevin the lunch counter guy at the school. You need to get your buddy (Erik) to take his place at the school lunchroom. Then Kevin will show up at the gym (mornings and night, I think) and do weight training for you.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm following paths I've never gone down before. I'm on the Diane milking path, I'm in the shed and click on the milk conversation and Diane says you need to take care of a few things I ask you about earlier, before we get started... so I have no idea what the hell she's talking about. Anyone know what to do? So this is the least useful conversation I've seen, no hint in the walkthroughs and if you don't know your completely stuck. Oh, I went to pinks and bought the cow costume and then I talked to the clerk girl and got nothing.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
I had something like that. If you have the hand milker, the extra tank for the milk machine and the cow costume, have you tried waiting another day?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I had something like that. If you have the hand milker, the extra tank for the milk machine and the cow costume, have you tried waiting another day?
Well ya, the event happens at night. So if Diane says no, you have to wait till the next day, anyway, to go to the mall to buy anything. Then you gotta wait till the next night to even find Diane in the shed.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
So I'm following paths I've never gone down before. I'm on the Diane milking path, I'm in the shed and click on the milk conversation and Diane says you need to take care of a few things I ask you about earlier, before we get started... so I have no idea what the hell she's talking about. Anyone know what to do? So this is the least useful conversation I've seen, no hint in the walkthroughs and if you don't know your completely stuck. Oh, I went to pinks and bought the cow costume and then I talked to the clerk girl and got nothing.
Your last statement may be where your problem lies, you don't 'buy' the costume, she (Dianne) ask's you to 'pick a package up' talk to the girl at Pink and she will give you the package/costume, then take that to Dianne, then the fun begins..;)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Your last statement may be where your problem lies, you don't 'buy' the costume, she (Dianne) ask's you to 'pick a package up' talk to the girl at Pink and she will give you the package/costume, then take that to Dianne, then the fun begins..;)
Ah, Well I got the useless line from Diane, so I guessed that it's probably from the sex store. Then I found the costume and bought it. So I've got to make another run through, for a stupid bug. I've been doing this run on android, so I can't even go in and adjust variables. But thanks for the info. Hmm, I wonder if I can export the save file I have and export it to the pc and edit the save file?

===========
Well it's not as simple as setting cow costume to false. Anyone know what you have to do to get the package from Pinks for Diane? For those that are curious, you can copy a save file to pc use the save editor and then copy it back.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i can't seem to finish Erik, June and Jenny story. As in achievements don't indicate me finishing their story. Erik already has a girlfriend, i did all sex scenes with Jenny and gave her all the toys. I suppose June story is when you choose her for yourself than Erik, but still, am i missing something or are there noway to finish those stories as of yet?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Ah, Well I got the useless line from Diane, so I guessed that it's probably from the sex store. Then I found the costume and bought it. So I've got to make another run through, for a stupid bug. I've been doing this run on android, so I can't even go in and adjust variables. But thanks for the info. Hmm, I wonder if I can export the save file I have and export it to the pc and edit the save file?

===========
Well it's not as simple as setting cow costume to false. Anyone know what you have to do to get the package from Pinks for Diane? For those that are curious, you can copy a save file to pc use the save editor and then copy it back.
I wouldn't swear to it but when I made the mistake of buying the costume, I waited till I spoke to her again, and when she said about doing the other things 1st, then went back to Pinks and picked up the package, prob solved, but that was on an earlier version of the game, worth a try tho, good luck, hope it works. :)

Reactions: Simon Jester
Sep 20, 2018
you need to talk with the librarian she should be able to help you.
Sorry I've wronged, but the sister password what is?
check the walk-throughs on the first page
I'm curious about the walk-through with actual steps. It's for an old version but I like the layout of it more so I was following it.
I assume that a newer game version broke the older walk-through though? Day One (Or is it zero?) says that you can visit all the teachers once before lunch, and still go to the cafeteria to talk.. But going to one teacher advances time to night.
Yeah they still work even with 16.1,though yes if you go the science or art class on the starting day,being that it will be the afternoon they take up the rest of the time making it night when they're done.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I got a weird bug. I get into the kitchen, Debbie talks about Diane over and I need to get a trout, also that she wants to show me a new outfit, I get moved into the living room with my character saying "I am coming!" and then the mother is nowhere to be found and I am just looping the kitchen scene.

Also the pier isn't getting unlocked somehow.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I wouldn't swear to it but when I made the mistake of buying the costume, I waited till I spoke to her again, and when she said about doing the other things 1st, then went back to Pinks and picked up the package, prob solved, but that was on an earlier version of the game, worth a try tho, good luck, hope it works. :)
Thank You! You put me on the correct path. So it's more complex than just talking to Diane in the shed. You need to go back to the house during the day and revolunteer to breed her. That resets something. Then you show up at the shed, get told to do the something vague, have to wait till the next day. Go to Pinks and ask for the package. Then it all works out right.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote