Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
okay guys, i'm stuck with roxxy, i can't go take a shower and i don't realy know what to do, her 2 friends are stopping me and i don't know how to change that, so it mean i can't use the lockers area ...
any tip ?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
okay guys, i'm stuck with roxxy, i can't go take a shower and i don't realy know what to do, her 2 friends are stopping me and i don't know how to change that, so it mean i can't use the lockers area ...
any tip ?
Have you been to the park in the evening to raise your charisma a couple of times?
You need charisma 5 iirc.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a bug with dexter's book from the library, i can't pick it up ?

nvermind, it worked it's just that the book stay in the locker ^^ but i could accomplish the quest

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i have a problem in eric story, the walkthrough say that after the yoga session with Anna, i have to go in the morning in eric's bedroom then in in Mrs. Johnson's bedroom to see her breastfeeding him, but Mrs. Johnson's bedroom stay locked and she's in the hallway ...
is there something else i need to do ?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
i have a problem in eric story, the walkthrough say that after the yoga session with Anna, i have to go in the morning in eric's bedroom then in in Mrs. Johnson's bedroom to see her breastfeeding him, but Mrs. Johnson's bedroom stay locked and she's in the hallway ...
is there something else i need to do ?
I think you have to go to Eric's house in the afternoon or evening (not the morning), you go into his room and his not there, when leaving his room you hear a noise that makes you look in Mrs Johnson's room then just follow the story.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
Im unable to get past roxxys mom in prison. It keeps looping me back to the scene where she comes to my house and debbies gives us cookies. Shes says we should go to the police station and talk to her mom. I do. Nothing happens after that. Can someone help please?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

dempster

Jun 5, 2018
I cant find the magazines in the staff room??? only an apple in the microwave, i already have them from the basketball court and kevin

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I cant find the magazines in the staff room??? only an apple in the microwave, i already have them from the basketball court and kevin
There should be a pile of them on the table/counter, the only thing I can think of is if you have started the 'music class' quest which also leads you to the staffroom, you will have to complete that bit of the quest (music class) to be able to continue with the 'art class' quest line. good luck. Edit... as an afterthought, most of the 'teacher' questlines have minimum stat requirements, are yours high enough?

Last edited:

dempster

Jun 5, 2018
There should be a pile of them on the table/counter, the only thing I can think of is if you have started the 'music class' quest which also leads you to the staffroom, you will have to complete that bit of the quest (music class) to be able to continue with the 'art class' quest line. good luck. Edit... as an afterthought, most of the 'teacher' questlines have minimum stat requirements, are yours high enough?

Too bad I think this is a bug. I finished the whole game.... I just cant go on with music class quest. Is there a code in the console that i can type so i have the magazines?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
what's the utility of all the dildos i bought, i had to give a few of the to jenny, but the rest of it is still unused and i completed her story path ...

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
It says on the guide that I need to increase my charisma at the park buts its locked
Go to school and talk to Eve (the Blue haired girl) either in 'French class' or you will find her in the right hand hallway, she will unlock the Park for you.

Last edited:

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Too bad I think this is a bug. I finished the whole game.... I just cant go on with music class quest. Is there a code in the console that i can type so i have the magazines?
I would imagine there is but sadly I'm not 'techy' minded , ( I barely passed 'computers for dummies 101') but if it is a bug you could try the 'troubleshooting thread' the people there should be able to help you, good luck. :)

Ooferman

Aug 15, 2018
On the guide it says i have to get debbie to masturbate to get the option to talk to jenny and im all the way at the end of debbies line and the option isnt coming up,this is also locking me from the erik line cause it says i need 4 dex, also on the guide it says to go upstairs in mias house at afternoon/night but nothing is happening when i do,

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
On the guide it says i have to get debbie to masturbate to get the option to talk to jenny and im all the way at the end of debbies line and the option isnt coming up,this is also locking me from the erik line cause it says i need 4 dex, also on the guide it says to go upstairs in mias house at afternoon/night but nothing is happening when i do,
To the best of my memory, 1.. you don't 'get' Debbie to masturbate, you peep on her to catch her doing it. can't remember exactly what time (but I think it's during the day?), just go to her bedroom door and it should happen when she's there 2..you raise your dexterity by training with Master Somak(?) in the gym and 3..if you are doing the 'homework' with Mia, you go to her house in the evening (after you have spoken to her about it in school) and have to sneak up the stairs to join her in her bedroom. Hope this helps you. Have fun.

Last edited:

Ooferman

Aug 15, 2018
To the best of my memory, 1.. you don't 'get' Debbie to masturbate, you peep on her to catch her doing it. can't remember exactly what time (but I think it's during the day?), just go to her bedroom door and it should happen when she's there 2..you raise your dexterity by training with Master Somak(?) in the gym and 3..if you are doing the 'homework' with Mia, you go to her house in the evening (after you have spoken to her about it in school) and have to sneak up the stairs to join her in her bedroom. Hope this helps you. Have fun.
1.png thats where im at for mia, and nothings happening when i do that no matter what day ive probs gone through 2 in game weeks trying to get something to trigger

capture.png thats where im at for jenny, there is no debbie needs you option and im done with debbies story line, also for the dexterity, once im on level 2 he says i need to go spend time with jenny to continue training but I cant do that

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
1.png thats where im at for mia, and nothings happening when i do that no matter what day ive probs gone through 2 in game weeks trying to get something to trigger

capture.png thats where im at for jenny, there is no debbie needs you option and im done with debbies story line, also for the dexterity, once im on level 2 he says i need to go spend time with jenny to continue training but I cant do that
Don't know what walkthrough you're using, never used any of them, but, did you give the aviators to Harold? As for the Jenny bit, if you have seen Debbie masturbating in her room, then the next time you go to Jenny's room, you should get the option to say "Debbie needs you" this gets her (Jenny) out of the room so you can look through her diary and get the password to unlock her computer and connect to her webcam, once connected the hints should change and you can continue.

Ooferman

Aug 15, 2018
Don't know what walkthrough you're using, never used any of them, but, did you give the aviators to Harold? As for the Jenny bit, if you have seen Debbie masturbating in her room, then the next time you go to Jenny's room, you should get the option to say "Debbie needs you" this gets her (Jenny) out of the room so you can look through her diary and get the password to unlock her computer and connect to her webcam, once connected the hints should change and you can continue.
Yea i did give them to harold and the option for jenny just isnt coming up

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Yea i did give them to harold and the option for jenny just isnt coming up
Been a while since I played but was wondering if the Mia one is where she's tied to the bed in the side room upstairs, as for what's holding you up with Jenny I'll have to dig the game out and have a look through to see if anything springs to mind, where did you get your walkthrough from, if I get a copy it may help me to see just where you are in the game, may!! and hopefully jog the memory.

Ooferman

Aug 15, 2018
Been a while since I played but was wondering if the Mia one is where she's tied to the bed in the side room upstairs, as for what's holding you up with Jenny I'll have to dig the game out and have a look through to see if anything springs to mind, where did you get your walkthrough from, if I get a copy it may help me to see just where you are in the game, may!! and hopefully jog the memory.

thats it chief

Reactions: bashfulpigeon
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote