• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Would you like some cheese to go with that "Whine"?
I'm going to use this, thanks.
I feel u Bro. This game Is getting ridicolous, one month of our waiting has led to us seeing exactly THE SAME AND ONLY FUCKING SCENE Diane has, but this time with another character.
Did you even play the Diane update? It was a lot more than one scene, so Idk why you're crying about it.
As a programmer, I can tell you that the answer is no.
Must not be a very good programmer then, because you can also get Daisy pregnant.
how to train in gym?
every time i click on kevin in gym it say "i'm to tired"
............ Go to sleep.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I'm going to use this, thanks.

Did you even play the Diane update? It was a lot more than one scene, so Idk why you're crying about it.

Must not be a very good programmer then, because you can also get Daisy pregnant.

............ Go to sleep.
I am not talking about the story. I am talking about the H scenes. Which are 1 boobjob and 1 sex scene. So It Is 1 sex scene worth its name. Don't you agree It Is quite low content for 4 months of wait?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I am not talking about the story. I am talking about the H scenes. Which are 1 boobjob and 1 sex scene. So It Is 1 sex scene. And please don't be mean without reason.
There's the boobjob scene, the breeding scene, the milking minigame, and the threesome scene. Not to mention the additional nurse scene as well as the additional Maria scene. Again: did you even play the update?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
while I miss the Sister (Jenny) the Mother (Debbie) and the Aunt (Diane) because I so wanted to see sister with a baby bump and for her to be so pissed off at me cuz I got her pregnant. But none of that really matters I enjoy the game I don't even mind starting from scratch each time a new update comes out.

for those whining and crying about how long its talking to finish the game, people if you can do a game as good or better in less time come on lets see it!

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
There's the boobjob scene, the dinner table scene, the breeding scene, the milking minigame, and the threesome scene. Not to mention the additional nurse scene as well as the additional Maria scene. Again: did you even play the update?
You are right, i forgot the threesome. About the other things i think they are not even worth mentioning, they are Just minor or usless scenes. To me It Is quite objective that 0.17 was a disaster. Just consider the fact that the game basically had more Hscenes involving Diane before 0.17 than after. Anyway you can say "i don't agree with you for these reasons" instead of being mean.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
dumb question, but how will the longevity of the xmas update work? will the holiday stuff be removed with .18? I'm guessing the cow will stay and all the random holiday stuff will leave?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
You are right, i forgot the threesome. About the other things i think they are not even worth mentioning, they are Just minor or usless scenes. To me It Is quite objective that 0.17 was a disaster. Just consider the fact that the game basically had more Hscenes involving Diane before 0.17 than after. Anyway you can say "i don't agree with you for these reasons" instead of being mean.
If you're only here for the incest, you're playing the wrong game. .17 might not be the best update ever, but it's a far cry from what you're making it out to be. True, it might seem like not enough content for the wait time, but that's just what happens when all of your artwork is hand-drawn and you completely rework a story line (not to mention adding in pregnancy mechanics). Seriously though, crying about him adding in non-incest characters in a game that doesn't revolve around incest is just pointless.

Reactions: llong0415

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
dumb question, but how will the longevity of the xmas update work? will the holiday stuff be removed with .18? I'm guessing the cow will stay and all the random holiday stuff will leave?
Yeah I don't think they're just going to keep Christmas decorations up indefinitely, but Daisy is definitely going to stick around.

RagnarL

Aug 27, 2018
I have problems with "strength". Erick never give me the option to replace Kevin in cafeteria. Anyone can help me? :(

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
I have problems with "strength". Erick never give me the option to replace Kevin in cafeteria. Anyone can help me? :(
Pretty sure you have to talk to the buff dude at the gym first to trigger the dialogue with Kevin and Eric. I might be wrong, it's been a bit since I've played the game from the beginning.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
5 pages later... and not a single reply...
Is Mrs. Johnson Route busted or not?
I've had 2 playthroughs that won't tirgger certain events.
The odds are it's the bugs in the 'Erik' route that are screwing your game up, if you can get them fixed it should work out fine.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Here goes another wall of text nobody will bother to read...

Yeah I don't think they're just going to keep Christmas decorations up indefinitely
Actually, I still have a copy of 0.17.1 and when I ran it, some of the holiday textures activated despite not being there before the 14th or earlier of this month I think?

If I still remember my coding lessons correctly, there's possibly just a time sensitive code that activates after it checks your PCs system clock for the appropriate time & date for the holiday theme of the game to replace textures.

Possibly the same code that checks & displays how many mins. & hours you've been jacking off to the game when you exit/close the game itself.

If that's true then you can just permanently set your date & time to December of this date to the 26th to reactivate the holiday stuff anytime you'd like? I'm not familiar with renpy though so... your mileage may vary. :unsure:

It has something to do with the buggy coding of the very beginning of Erik's storyline.

Specifically when you first go to his house and he's in the basement looking for his faux MagicTheGathering/WorldofWarcraft cards.

If you're done with that scene, fast forward to night time then go to his house and give him his cards, he'll tell you he's missing one. Buy it from the mall hobby store, return to him again, AT NIGHT, to prevent the code from bugging out, then ask him for a favor to switch with the obvious closet gay guy to spot you in the gym.

If there's no option "I need a favor" from him, go to the school CAFETERIA in the AFTERNOON, and trigger the scene and just follow the prompts from there on.

This is the same solution to the bug that prevents people from training in the gym again from the 0.16 incest decensor patch that everybody else's been using for 0.17 and above.

Reactions: RagnarL and DrFog

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Saved games in 17.5 still loosing data. I play all day to get Diane pregnant and have the baby boy. I get Daisy and milk her, then Save my game When I load the save an hour later to continue I go to the barn to find Diane alone with a baby bump. No baby and no Daisy. It is bad enough that each update requires you to start over but each save losing you hours of work is even worse.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes