Marzapane

May 17, 2018
it turns ridiculous .. a new version to allow us to have a sex scene with a cow . there is also the seercante sexy consuela But not touch .. forbidden .. kompas takes us for idiot
I feel u Bro. This game Is getting ridicolous, one month of our waiting has led to us seeing exactly THE SAME AND ONLY FUCKING SCENE Diane has, but this time with another character.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I miss those times when this game was centred mainly on the incest content. Incest Is the part i am here for, and, when the game was basically Just about that, you could see the end of it, i mean you could Say "i Will Be able to see this game completed before i turn 40". Now DC is spending a lot of time on non incest characters, also introducing new ones, letting down all of his audience in this way, but still keeping it hang form his fishing hook. Why? Because if you are into incest you have to wait many udpates involving non incest charachters to see incest again, while if you are not into It the opposite line of reasoning apllies. Nevertheless you don't want to stop following this game, since It Is (Starting to become "was") too good. So what do you do? You wait and continue funding a project that Will never come to an end. DC did his math asking himself how to earn the most out of SS. Unfortunately the math resulted also to make people disappointed just enough to Say "meh, i don't like where this thing Is going but one day i hope i Will get the update i want so i won't abandon it". What Is needed, in my opinion, is to stop the fundings, It will not give us the perfect game SS could have been, but at least It could make It Better and most importantly we won't die before It Is finished.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I miss those times when this game was centred mainly on the incest content. Incest Is the part i am here for, and, when the game was basically Just about that, you could see the end of it, i mean you could Say "i Will Be able to see this game completed before i turn 40". Now DC is spending a lot of time on non incest characters, also introducing new ones, letting down all of his audience in this way, but still keeping it hang form his fishing hook. Why? Because if you are into incest you have to wait many udpates involving non incest charachters to see incest again, while if you are not into It the opposite line of reasoning apllies.
That was going to happen anyway. The game never was about incest in the first place, it just happened to be the first thing that got introduced. There are 9 main girls and only 3 of them are related with MC, while there have always been many side characters which would get their content as well. So the overall amount of incest was never meant to be more than let's say 20% of the final content at best. In reality most incest content will probably be done once Jenny gets her update and after that we may only expect small changes/additions but nothing major anymore.

what is the current status of pregnancy in the game now?
I mean does MC can get anyone pregnant in the game now or only the aunt?
Only Diane and Daisy right now. Jenny will follow next update and after that we'll see.

alexanderykevin

Oct 8, 2017

help this guy who is translating into Spanish the game is complicated he did it well help him because they do not translate the game into Spanish with his help

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Would you like some cheese to go with that "Whine"?
I'm going to use this, thanks.
I feel u Bro. This game Is getting ridicolous, one month of our waiting has led to us seeing exactly THE SAME AND ONLY FUCKING SCENE Diane has, but this time with another character.
Did you even play the Diane update? It was a lot more than one scene, so Idk why you're crying about it.
As a programmer, I can tell you that the answer is no.
Must not be a very good programmer then, because you can also get Daisy pregnant.
how to train in gym?
every time i click on kevin in gym it say "i'm to tired"
............ Go to sleep.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I'm going to use this, thanks.

Did you even play the Diane update? It was a lot more than one scene, so Idk why you're crying about it.

Must not be a very good programmer then, because you can also get Daisy pregnant.

............ Go to sleep.
I am not talking about the story. I am talking about the H scenes. Which are 1 boobjob and 1 sex scene. So It Is 1 sex scene worth its name. Don't you agree It Is quite low content for 4 months of wait?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I am not talking about the story. I am talking about the H scenes. Which are 1 boobjob and 1 sex scene. So It Is 1 sex scene. And please don't be mean without reason.
There's the boobjob scene, the breeding scene, the milking minigame, and the threesome scene. Not to mention the additional nurse scene as well as the additional Maria scene. Again: did you even play the update?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
while I miss the Sister (Jenny) the Mother (Debbie) and the Aunt (Diane) because I so wanted to see sister with a baby bump and for her to be so pissed off at me cuz I got her pregnant. But none of that really matters I enjoy the game I don't even mind starting from scratch each time a new update comes out.

for those whining and crying about how long its talking to finish the game, people if you can do a game as good or better in less time come on lets see it!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes