Marzapane

May 17, 2018
There's the boobjob scene, the dinner table scene, the breeding scene, the milking minigame, and the threesome scene. Not to mention the additional nurse scene as well as the additional Maria scene. Again: did you even play the update?
You are right, i forgot the threesome. About the other things i think they are not even worth mentioning, they are Just minor or usless scenes. To me It Is quite objective that 0.17 was a disaster. Just consider the fact that the game basically had more Hscenes involving Diane before 0.17 than after. Anyway you can say "i don't agree with you for these reasons" instead of being mean.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
dumb question, but how will the longevity of the xmas update work? will the holiday stuff be removed with .18? I'm guessing the cow will stay and all the random holiday stuff will leave?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
You are right, i forgot the threesome. About the other things i think they are not even worth mentioning, they are Just minor or usless scenes. To me It Is quite objective that 0.17 was a disaster. Just consider the fact that the game basically had more Hscenes involving Diane before 0.17 than after. Anyway you can say "i don't agree with you for these reasons" instead of being mean.
If you're only here for the incest, you're playing the wrong game. .17 might not be the best update ever, but it's a far cry from what you're making it out to be. True, it might seem like not enough content for the wait time, but that's just what happens when all of your artwork is hand-drawn and you completely rework a story line (not to mention adding in pregnancy mechanics). Seriously though, crying about him adding in non-incest characters in a game that doesn't revolve around incest is just pointless.

Reactions: llong0415

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
dumb question, but how will the longevity of the xmas update work? will the holiday stuff be removed with .18? I'm guessing the cow will stay and all the random holiday stuff will leave?
Yeah I don't think they're just going to keep Christmas decorations up indefinitely, but Daisy is definitely going to stick around.

RagnarL

Aug 27, 2018
I have problems with "strength". Erick never give me the option to replace Kevin in cafeteria. Anyone can help me? :(

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
I have problems with "strength". Erick never give me the option to replace Kevin in cafeteria. Anyone can help me? :(
Pretty sure you have to talk to the buff dude at the gym first to trigger the dialogue with Kevin and Eric. I might be wrong, it's been a bit since I've played the game from the beginning.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
5 pages later... and not a single reply...
Is Mrs. Johnson Route busted or not?
I've had 2 playthroughs that won't tirgger certain events.
The odds are it's the bugs in the 'Erik' route that are screwing your game up, if you can get them fixed it should work out fine.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Here goes another wall of text nobody will bother to read...

Yeah I don't think they're just going to keep Christmas decorations up indefinitely
Actually, I still have a copy of 0.17.1 and when I ran it, some of the holiday textures activated despite not being there before the 14th or earlier of this month I think?

If I still remember my coding lessons correctly, there's possibly just a time sensitive code that activates after it checks your PCs system clock for the appropriate time & date for the holiday theme of the game to replace textures.

Possibly the same code that checks & displays how many mins. & hours you've been jacking off to the game when you exit/close the game itself.

If that's true then you can just permanently set your date & time to December of this date to the 26th to reactivate the holiday stuff anytime you'd like? I'm not familiar with renpy though so... your mileage may vary. :unsure:

It has something to do with the buggy coding of the very beginning of Erik's storyline.

Specifically when you first go to his house and he's in the basement looking for his faux MagicTheGathering/WorldofWarcraft cards.

If you're done with that scene, fast forward to night time then go to his house and give him his cards, he'll tell you he's missing one. Buy it from the mall hobby store, return to him again, AT NIGHT, to prevent the code from bugging out, then ask him for a favor to switch with the obvious closet gay guy to spot you in the gym.

If there's no option "I need a favor" from him, go to the school CAFETERIA in the AFTERNOON, and trigger the scene and just follow the prompts from there on.

This is the same solution to the bug that prevents people from training in the gym again from the 0.16 incest decensor patch that everybody else's been using for 0.17 and above.

Reactions: RagnarL and DrFog

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Saved games in 17.5 still loosing data. I play all day to get Diane pregnant and have the baby boy. I get Daisy and milk her, then Save my game When I load the save an hour later to continue I go to the barn to find Diane alone with a baby bump. No baby and no Daisy. It is bad enough that each update requires you to start over but each save losing you hours of work is even worse.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
losing you hours of work
You do know you can re-blaze through those "hours of work" in an hour or so if you toggle tab (that's the skip dialogue button) if you want to fast forward and get back to the parts you're already at right?

This is why I don't complain whenever I need to restart a new save everytime a new update to the game version rolls in. Because I can just blaze through hours and hours of scenes and dialogue to get to whichever one I want thanks to the renpy "skip button"...

It even fast forwards scenes you've already seen before and don't want to bother having to sit through again.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
As far as I can tell, there's one more thing to be unlocked on the map; the house behind MC's house. What do you think it might be?

I'm hoping for a royally spoilt rich girl to fuck later in the game. Like Roxy where you meet her and she's an ass, but you soften her up. Maybe intervene in her parents treating her like she's a doll or something, and show her the true freedom. And, ya know, have sex in the tree-house cuz its inbetween the two houses. Oh and I want more people to spy on using the telescope :D

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I know I shouldn't step in, but I can't hold myself.

WE DID NOT REMOVE THE ACCESS TO THE CONSOLE

You need to enable the console at a LATE INIT TIME. Literally init 100 to be safe.

Also, there's a pretty likely chance that 0.17.1 saves are compatible with 0.17.5. I haven't tested, don't come bust my balls with it if it doesn't work. The changelog basically says what to type in the console to disable the save lock popup. It has no menu option because there are too many stupid af people that will think "oh yeah, that won't have any bugs in it, and then fucking spam the bug tracker with bugs that we can't reproduce. Also, you have no idea how crummy the bug tracker is, with people literally reporting the same bug over 20 times.

And if you're too lazy to figure out how to do enable the console/disable the save lock, just paste the following into a file like "unlock_console.rpy":
Python:
init 100 python:
    persistent.enable_save_locking = False
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
and place that file in the game folder.

It's not hard.

And yes, I try to idiot proof the game. I'd rather not give an idiot an ak-47 when I have a spoon. You have no idea how many idiots there are. I get DMs from them all the time.

The wiki has a walkthrough, we provide save files with everything done but the new content. We literally busted our asses off to release to you an update which fixes more than 20 bugs, adds extra content (and I mean, it's not a full update's worth, but still, it's pretty hefty) and y'all are still not happy? The best part? We released it less than a month after 0.17.1. A month.

Now you guys want save compatibility? Pledge 5$ the next time a vote comes around. Vote for it. We do what our patreons want us to do. If they don't deem save compat necessary, then it must not be that big of an issue. Excessive whining makes this thread cancerous, and frankly, make me want to stop caring about the community as a whole. Be nicer to everyone, whining like a bitch won't get you any favors ever.
Sometimes, it's so hard to bite your tongue when you read some of the comments, and you just have to vent, I hope the constant whining doesn't stop you caring for the rest of the community here. That said I did take umbrage at one of your comments, the "if you're to lazy to figure out how to...", for me and people like me it's not a matter of laziness, it's stupidity, for me I 'barely' passed 'Computers for Dummies 101', and know full well I couldn't do that, so on that note, Thank you so much for the 'easy to do' method. Also, just loved the Idiot proof comment. :) So please don't lose heart with the forum, there are more Lovers than Haters here.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm hoping for a royally spoilt rich girl to fuck later in the game. Like Roxy where you meet her and she's an ass, but you soften her up. Maybe intervene in her parents treating her like she's a doll or something, and show her the true freedom. And, ya know, have sex in the tree-house cuz its inbetween the two houses. Oh and I want more people to spy on using the telescope :D
This is actually a really good idea. Although Idk about the "softening her up" part. Sounds a bit too much like Roxxy. I'd want her to get offended at me for some dumb reason and start a war that you eventually end up winning before turning her into your play thing. Haha wow, I think I might have played too many trainer games.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
That's Trumps House. Probably where you eventually fuck Ivanka when/if that update comes around.

Also nice avatar, that's probably the cutest coach bridget has looked in the game.
with how long updates take, I could see DC waiting till the 2020 election for those scenes

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes