• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Question : i didn't found my answer in previous post so here it is :
What new in version 17.5 from 17.1 ? (i've already rode the changelog)is it worth doing the game again ?
If you had read the changelog instead of riding it, you'd have seen the following:

Changelog said:
v.0.17.5:
New Features:

• Earn interests weekly on your savings at the Bank! Interest rate is 3%
  • Beach House price has been reduced to $5000
  • Santa riding the streets of Summerville
  • Updated the Cookie Jar
  • New quests and cutscenes
  • New holiday decorations
  • Cupid store interface improved with new items
  • Added time skipping functionality to all front yards (direct children of the map, including MC's bedroom)
  • 2 new achievements to unlock (they are secret achievements)
  • Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False
Rework of the codebase:
  • New Martinez character art and rig
  • New Consuela character art and rig
  • Added label notification (enable from the debug menu - General) for debugging purposes
  • Added night version of the treehouse wood pile, the scroll at the hill and the stick at the hill.
New Characters:
  • Meet Consuela Martinez, on Thursdays at the Beach House
  • Remember that odd item from Diane's barn? You should start investigating
New sex scenes:
  • One new sex scene (2 angles and animations)
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed save resetting when taking the Pregnax pills.
  • Fixed Diane being in the shed when entering for paint.
  • Fixed being able to check the school's lockers at night.
  • Pregnancies are now in sequence (and not in parallel). This is to still be able to see each character at the hospital, even if they get pregnant on the same day
  • Added missing lewd Diane closeup (drunk on her bed)
  • Fixed being able to start the school delivery (Diane quest) on the weekend.
  • Fixed Tony meeting you for the first time twice.
  • Fixed "Debbie's sleeping" dialogue triggering when Debbie isn't in her room for one reason or another.
  • Fixed incorrect button usage during Diane's evening visit (in Diane's story, not Debbie's)
  • Fixed hill tree screen not hiding
  • Fixed Diane's outfit being the wrong one during the pie quest.
  • Fixed Day 0 Sleep issue.
  • Fixed being able to exit the stolen goods screen without taking the key
  • Fixed daytime scene on using the workshop in the garage when it's night time.
  • Fixed time going back one tick if saving right after manually ticking time on the map/bedroom/etc
  • Fixed a bug that would trigger a night scene during daytime when entering the bedroom after watching a movie with Debbie for the second time.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Mia to lock you out of your sleep
  • Fixed a bug that caused Diane to never see you jack it.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Debbie to be forever naked by the pool, if you slept before bringing her a towel.
  • Fixed being able to craft the glue for Dewitt at night time
  • Fixed the game.timer.image() function. It now displays images correctly regardless of period (Christmas, Halloween, ...), time of day and extra information.
Next time, please read it more carefully.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
If you had read the changelog instead of riding it, you'd have seen the following:

Next time, please read it more carefully.
I guess you can criticized my way of speak this non-maternal language of mine, but you didn't answer at all ... I've ALREADY readed it ... it didn't gave me what i want to know ... SO :

I have done the previous version 17 ... ARE THE NEWS WORTH DOING ALL ALL IT AGAIN ? If "yes", then WHAT IS NEW ? WHAT is the new quest he is talking about ? I don't care for christams deco ... Are the new Item in cupid usable or are they simple here, useless as decoration ?

IF you can answer those interrogation of mine, then I'll be grateful for your participation, if you can't or repet what i said, i don't need you comment ... thank ? :)

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
I guess you can criticized my way of speak this non-maternal language of mine, but you didn't answer at all ... I've ALREADY readed it ... it didn't gave me what i want to know ... SO :

I have done the previous version 17 ... ARE THE NEWS WORTH DOING ALL ALL IT AGAIN ? If "yes", then WHAT IS NEW ? WHAT is the new quest he is talking about ? I don't care for christams deco ... Are the new Item in cupid usable or are they simple here, useless as decoration ?

IF you can answer those interrogation of mine, then I'll be grateful for your participation, if you can't or repet what i said, i don't need you comment ... thank ? :)
ehm... i'm nearly at a loss for words about your post..... instead of directly commenting him on how he comments you about your language... i guess you should look for your reading glasses or at least maybe get some because if you would've looked further at his post you would've seen the changelog for version 0.17.5 that he linked for you.

i'm not gonna link it or post anything about the changes in 17.5 because reading is clearly not your thing, otherwise you would've already seen both the changes in the first posts changelog section and what @Squark linked for you.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
I feel like the overview should be updated to the one that they have on their site. Seems less bland imo:

Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his problems as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
all good i figured it out, he wasn't showing up in the lab and the walkthroughs were no help hence my asking. but i just ended up visiting him at home

Nov 9, 2017
Don't want to sound like a broken record, but I'm 6-7 hours into the game and it's one of the best wincest games I've ever played. If the creator hasn't already, I hope they seriously consider adding an impregnation (baby bump included) element to the game.

The most annoying part so far is the fact that Strength takes the longest to train, due to the fact that Kevin only appears at specific times and by then your character is often too tired to train. Switching between Morning, Noon and Night doesn't help. The only solution I found, and it doesn't always work, is to play the Maze Runner game and then head straight to the gym. Whew, I should be sleeping, but I'm too busy playing the game, heheh.

EDIT: 10-11 hours in - I found out that not only did they include impregnation but birthing as well. This puts it in the A++ category for me. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 am. Spent all night edging to the game. I need a new chair, my back is killing me, lol.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I went in thinking I would only play for an hour or so and because I know it's alpha, I saw all the locks on the map and was disappointed but then I kept on playing and they started to unlock as the story progressed. Fast forward, I have now spent like 8 hours going through all the scenes and I'm happy that the game doesn't make you commit to one route like most Visual novels do. The mini games were a nice surprise, and I enjoyed them. I only got stuck a handful of times but the wiki helped out a lot.

The pop culture references are great and so is the dialogue, as I'm sure like everyone else, I am eagerly awaiting the next update. Thank you for this experience Darkcookie! I plan on becoming a Patreon.

The animation and art in this game is incredible.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
For anyone wondering, here's the changelog for 0.17.5 :

Changelog (0.17.5):

New Features:
  • Earn interests weekly on your savings at the Bank! Interest rate is 3%
  • Beach House price has been reduced to $5000
  • Santa riding the streets of Summerville
  • Updated the Cookie Jar
  • New quests and cutscenes
  • New holiday decorations
  • Cupid store interface improved with new items
  • Added time skipping functionality to all front yards (direct children of the map, including MC's bedroom)
  • 2 new achievements to unlock (they are secret achievements)
  • Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
  • - This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
  • - This has no menu option (that is intentional)
  • - To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False

Rework of the codebase:
  • New Martinez character art and rig
  • New Consuela character art and rig
  • Added label notification (enable from the debug menu - General) for debugging purposes
  • Added night version of the treehouse wood pile, the scroll at the hill and the stick at the hill.
New Characters:
  • Meet Consuela Martinez, on Thursdays at the Beach House
  • Remember that odd item from Diane's barn? You should start investigating
New sex scenes:
  • One new sex scene (2 angles and animations)
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed save resetting when taking the Pregnax pills.
  • Fixed Diane being in the shed when entering for paint.
  • Fixed being able to check the school's lockers at night.
  • Pregnancies are now in sequence (and not in parallel). This is to still be able to see each character at the hospital, even if they get pregnant on the same day
  • Added missing lewd Diane closeup (drunk on her bed)
  • Fixed being able to start the school delivery (Diane quest) on the weekend.
  • Fixed Tony meeting you for the first time twice.
  • Fixed "Debbie's sleeping" dialogue triggering when Debbie isn't in her room for one reason or another.
  • Fixed incorrect button usage during Diane's evening visit (in Diane's story, not Debbie's)
  • Fixed hill tree screen not hiding
  • Fixed Diane's outfit being the wrong one during the pie quest.
  • Fixed Day 0 Sleep issue.
  • Fixed being able to exit the stolen goods screen without taking the key
  • Fixed daytime scene on using the workshop in the garage when it's night time.
  • Fixed time going back one tick if saving right after manually ticking time on the map/bedroom/etc
  • Fixed a bug that would trigger a night scene during daytime when entering the bedroom after watching a movie with Debbie for the second time.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Mia to lock you out of your sleep
  • Fixed a bug that caused Diane to never see you jack it.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Debbie to be forever naked by the pool, if you slept before bringing her a towel.
  • Fixed being able to craft the glue for Dewitt at night time
  • Fixed the game.timer.image() function. It now displays images correctly regardless of period (Christmas, Halloween, ...), time of day and extra information.

Answering a more commonly asked question : what's new? Well, as you can see in the changelog, a number of bugs have been fixed. There's one remaining concerning the statue piece. If you look at it, your progress will not be saved properly. Well, it is a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it, so don't look at it from your backpack. I fixed it on the dev build but that fix will ship with 0.18 in a few months.

Otherwise, the main new thing is that there's a new monstergirl to fuck in summerville, her name's Daisy and she's a cow-girl. She'll help diane with her milking buisness, and she's cute as heck. Seriously, the dialogues really made me feel bad for her. She has a sex scene, and will get pregnant (which brings the number of impregnatable characters to 2, diane and daisy, more will come later as we add that new feature to other characters).

Some adjustments and gameplay balances have been made as well. Since the beach house is now required as part of the game's progress, its price has been reduced to $5k which is a lot more affordable if you're not into the cheat mode. Speaking of money, you can earn free interests at the end of each week. Just put some money in the bank and watch as the cash flows. The bank letter DC drew a few days ago will arrive during 0.18. It's already implemented, and here's a screenshot of it All the text on that picture can be translated with the tools I provided in a post I made on this forum. If that's your jam.

This update is in short, a third of a full update, that we managed to pull off in 3 weeks (including 1.5 weeks of QA!) So basically, we collectively busted our asses off to deliver this for chirstmas, so that you can all fap instead of spending time with family you don't really know.

Cheers!

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I think I found a bug,saved right before mc plays strip poker with Erik & mom for the first time and if i try to load the save it sends me back to the morning couple days prior.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
nswering a more commonly asked question : what's new? Well, as you can see in the changelog, a number of bugs have been fixed. There's one remaining concerning the statue piece. If you look at it, your progress will not be saved properly. Well, it is a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it, so don't look at it from your backpack. I fixed it on the dev build but that fix will ship with 0.18 in a few months.
I think I found a bug,saved right before mc plays strip poker with Erik & mom for the first time and if i try to load the save it sends me back to the morning couple days prior.
Do you even know how to read ?

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
So I started playing this game a few days ago, and I love it. But one thing I notice is that I continuously have problems with loading my saves in this game. (The mods I have are the better faces and incest patch) My last Save I'm trying to play was right when I have the choice between helping Erik either get a GF or be with his mom. I made a save before the choice, chose the GF route, then made a seperate save so I can go back and choose the mom route. My problem is when I load the save before making the choice I get this error

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 118 in script
jump expression "after_load"
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

When I roll back or ignore the error, I always end up in Diane's Barn for some reason, and then Erik's Mom's choice dissapears from the game (including the choice to play poker with her), and I can't figure out how to get it back.

**Edit**
It appears the game takes me back to before I got the game controller for the science teacher, which I finished maybe 10 minutes prior to the save I'm trying to load.

any advice/help?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes