CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
dude you need to chill tf out
I am, I'm just trying to figure out the point in the logic of advertising something censored. I already went through the guy's thread. Saw the mod, it was ok even though I don't get the whole stiletto high-heels on everything fetish.

He should've just posted the uncensored preview pics in the first place.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
It seems to me that the way the MC refers to his mom is a little jarring in places.
Sometimes it's "Mom" and other times it's "Debbie" even when they're not canoodling.

Aside from Diane and Daisy, is there anyone else we can knock up yet?

wich one is daisy?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
umm,how do i load the save game 0.17.5 from the front page?It just keep sayin old version when i try to load it in the game

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
umm,how do i load the save game 0.17.5 from the front page?It just keep sayin old version when i try to load it in the game
Did you follow the official guide?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am, I'm just trying to figure out the point in the logic of advertising something censored. I already went through the guy's thread. Saw the mod, it was ok even though I don't get the whole stiletto high-heels on everything fetish.

He should've just posted the uncensored preview pics in the first place.
Wow. Next time, I'll ask your permission first ;)

Btw/ you should have been able to see the heels even in the censored preview already...

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
Sooo i'm trying to do Jenny's route but after i talk to Master Somrak and he says he needs panties i go talk to Jenny but everytime i enter her room she says "What the FUCK are you doing here" "Get out of my room pervert"
Anyone know how i can progress?? And yes i have finished Debbie Route

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Sooo i'm trying to do Jenny's route but after i talk to Master Somrak and he says he needs panties i go talk to Jenny but everytime i enter her room she says "What the FUCK are you doing here" "Get out of my room pervert"
Anyone know how i can progress?? And yes i have finished Debbie Route

Wait until Jenny is in the shower.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is just uncalled for. You can choose not to install these mods. What did they do to you?
As far as I could understand they often break the game.

Moreover, I think they damage SS: you can be sure that quite a few people are misleaded and think that some fanart is the real thing and it's in the game.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes