• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
losing you hours of work
You do know you can re-blaze through those "hours of work" in an hour or so if you toggle tab (that's the skip dialogue button) if you want to fast forward and get back to the parts you're already at right?

This is why I don't complain whenever I need to restart a new save everytime a new update to the game version rolls in. Because I can just blaze through hours and hours of scenes and dialogue to get to whichever one I want thanks to the renpy "skip button"...

It even fast forwards scenes you've already seen before and don't want to bother having to sit through again.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
As far as I can tell, there's one more thing to be unlocked on the map; the house behind MC's house. What do you think it might be?

I'm hoping for a royally spoilt rich girl to fuck later in the game. Like Roxy where you meet her and she's an ass, but you soften her up. Maybe intervene in her parents treating her like she's a doll or something, and show her the true freedom. And, ya know, have sex in the tree-house cuz its inbetween the two houses. Oh and I want more people to spy on using the telescope :D

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I know I shouldn't step in, but I can't hold myself.

WE DID NOT REMOVE THE ACCESS TO THE CONSOLE

You need to enable the console at a LATE INIT TIME. Literally init 100 to be safe.

Also, there's a pretty likely chance that 0.17.1 saves are compatible with 0.17.5. I haven't tested, don't come bust my balls with it if it doesn't work. The changelog basically says what to type in the console to disable the save lock popup. It has no menu option because there are too many stupid af people that will think "oh yeah, that won't have any bugs in it, and then fucking spam the bug tracker with bugs that we can't reproduce. Also, you have no idea how crummy the bug tracker is, with people literally reporting the same bug over 20 times.

And if you're too lazy to figure out how to do enable the console/disable the save lock, just paste the following into a file like "unlock_console.rpy":
Python:
init 100 python:
    persistent.enable_save_locking = False
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
and place that file in the game folder.

It's not hard.

And yes, I try to idiot proof the game. I'd rather not give an idiot an ak-47 when I have a spoon. You have no idea how many idiots there are. I get DMs from them all the time.

The wiki has a walkthrough, we provide save files with everything done but the new content. We literally busted our asses off to release to you an update which fixes more than 20 bugs, adds extra content (and I mean, it's not a full update's worth, but still, it's pretty hefty) and y'all are still not happy? The best part? We released it less than a month after 0.17.1. A month.

Now you guys want save compatibility? Pledge 5$ the next time a vote comes around. Vote for it. We do what our patreons want us to do. If they don't deem save compat necessary, then it must not be that big of an issue. Excessive whining makes this thread cancerous, and frankly, make me want to stop caring about the community as a whole. Be nicer to everyone, whining like a bitch won't get you any favors ever.
Sometimes, it's so hard to bite your tongue when you read some of the comments, and you just have to vent, I hope the constant whining doesn't stop you caring for the rest of the community here. That said I did take umbrage at one of your comments, the "if you're to lazy to figure out how to...", for me and people like me it's not a matter of laziness, it's stupidity, for me I 'barely' passed 'Computers for Dummies 101', and know full well I couldn't do that, so on that note, Thank you so much for the 'easy to do' method. Also, just loved the Idiot proof comment. :) So please don't lose heart with the forum, there are more Lovers than Haters here.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm hoping for a royally spoilt rich girl to fuck later in the game. Like Roxy where you meet her and she's an ass, but you soften her up. Maybe intervene in her parents treating her like she's a doll or something, and show her the true freedom. And, ya know, have sex in the tree-house cuz its inbetween the two houses. Oh and I want more people to spy on using the telescope :D
This is actually a really good idea. Although Idk about the "softening her up" part. Sounds a bit too much like Roxxy. I'd want her to get offended at me for some dumb reason and start a war that you eventually end up winning before turning her into your play thing. Haha wow, I think I might have played too many trainer games.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
That's Trumps House. Probably where you eventually fuck Ivanka when/if that update comes around.

Also nice avatar, that's probably the cutest coach bridget has looked in the game.
with how long updates take, I could see DC waiting till the 2020 election for those scenes

Sirowl

Jan 15, 2018
I had the problem of saves losing days. load your last save then delete all saves old and new. Create a new save. Old saves from previous versions in the file system were causing my problem.

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
I'm seeing the Latinas and Ronda* on a few lists and I definitely like them and hope they get some "Roxxy-like" treatment. I definitely have a thing for Latinas tho... :geek: I guess I'm the only one who likes Principal Smith? I don't know what it is but she's oddly appealing to me.

Sep 10, 2017
Must not be a very good programmer then, because you can also get Daisy pregnant.
Neither of the conditions of his statement were true ("MC can get anyone pregnant in the game now" is false, because there are two. "or only the aunt?" is false, because there are two. - therefore, the programming answer to his question, is "no")

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
I guess I'm the only one who likes Principal Smith? I don't know what it is but she's oddly appealing to me.
She's a parody of the Bible Black series of Hentai animation.

Dominatrix, bondage, hints of the occult even at her house, secret societies that gather and possible screw inside a secret area at school disguised as the janitor's closet...

Definitely bible black parody to a "T".

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I'm seeing the Latinas and Ronda* on a few lists and I definitely like them and hope they get some "Roxxy-like" treatment. I definitely have a thing for Latinas tho... :geek: I guess I'm the only one who likes Principal Smith? I don't know what it is but she's oddly appealing to me.
not a fan of principal smith tbh, she's not roz tier but almost the same for me. but i'm into the idea of her and MC dominating annie. i also wonder who else is involved in the cult that's why i am interested in their update.

Reactions: DrFog

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
She's a parody of the Bible Black series of Hentai animation.

Dominatrix, bondage, hints of the occult even at her house, secret societies that gather and possible screw inside a secret area at school disguised as the janitor's closet...

Definitely bible black parody to a "T".
DC definitely got inspired by Bible Black with annie and mrs smith. that's why i also think the trap is going to get revealed in the cult update and it's going to be annie who's going to get a dick attached to her by some sort of occult ritual which you can choose to do or revert her back to her non futa state depending on if you are into traps or not

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I never fucking got this to be honest... Why do people keep talking about a trap? I always assumed said trap would be Kevin crossdressing into a trap since he's the only person with a dick on the "To Screw List":

View attachment 201485 View attachment 201485

What "Steve Update"??
St(Eve). A likely candidate for the trap. Personally, I think that's way too obvious and DC is saving it for later, but I mean, if she was the trap, I'd be okay with it.

Reactions: TheDevian

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I know I shouldn't step in, but I can't hold myself.

WE DID NOT REMOVE THE ACCESS TO THE CONSOLE

You need to enable the console at a LATE INIT TIME. Literally init 100 to be safe.

Also, there's a pretty likely chance that 0.17.1 saves are compatible with 0.17.5. I haven't tested, don't come bust my balls with it if it doesn't work. The changelog basically says what to type in the console to disable the save lock popup. It has no menu option because there are too many stupid af people that will think "oh yeah, that won't have any bugs in it, and then fucking spam the bug tracker with bugs that we can't reproduce. Also, you have no idea how crummy the bug tracker is, with people literally reporting the same bug over 20 times.

And if you're too lazy to figure out how to do enable the console/disable the save lock, just paste the following into a file like "unlock_console.rpy":
Python:
init 100 python:
    persistent.enable_save_locking = False
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
and place that file in the game folder.

It's not hard.

And yes, I try to idiot proof the game. I'd rather not give an idiot an ak-47 when I have a spoon. You have no idea how many idiots there are. I get DMs from them all the time.

The wiki has a walkthrough, we provide save files with everything done but the new content. We literally busted our asses off to release to you an update which fixes more than 20 bugs, adds extra content (and I mean, it's not a full update's worth, but still, it's pretty hefty) and y'all are still not happy? The best part? We released it less than a month after 0.17.1. A month.

Now you guys want save compatibility? Pledge 5$ the next time a vote comes around. Vote for it. We do what our patreons want us to do. If they don't deem save compat necessary, then it must not be that big of an issue. Excessive whining makes this thread cancerous, and frankly, make me want to stop caring about the community as a whole. Be nicer to everyone, whining like a bitch won't get you any favors ever.
Well said sir!!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes