quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Top 10 Everyone else.

1. Ms. Dewitt - Oh man the busty music teacher. Love her personality. Reminds me of a teacher I had when I was younger.
2. Coach Bridget - Love me some fem muscle. Hopefully we'll get her story soon (probably not based on the voting).
3. Mrs. Johnson - The caring next door neighbor. Major plus for being a yoga instructor.
4. Priya - Our favorite indian doctor. Hope we can test her product with her in the future.
5. Maria - Pizza to go.
6. Micoe - I would go to the hospital more if i saw nurses like that working there.
7. Veronica - After working in retail for many years, I know how this lady feels. I'm hoping for something with her and diane.
8. Lucy - A bit dumb but her hearts the biggest i've seen. how her husband treats her makes me want to make her feel special.
9. Diane - The lovely entrepreneur. Love the cow cosplay.
10 Ms. Ross - The free spirit artist. Love her attitude and openness.

Like i said before i like all the female characters. These are just the ones that clicked for me more than some of the others.

Excelsior

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
1. Ms. Dewitt - Oh man the busty music teacher. Love her personality. Reminds me of a teacher I had when I was younger.
2. Coach Bridget - Love me some fem muscle. Hopefully we'll get her story soon (probably not based on the voting).
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the hots for the sexy fit teacher. She's thick and toned and I liked that in a lady. Plus she has a cute face.

9. Diane - The lovely entrepreneur.
The Main Character's Sexy AUNT you mean.

Reactions: quinfax

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the hots for the sexy fit teacher. She's thick and toned and I liked that in a lady. Plus she has a cute face.

The Main Character's Sexy AUNT you mean.
your favourite character is the coach? lmao bruh you are a unicorn

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
i thought there is no middle ground for the coach, it's a either or nothing thing either she's your favourite or you hate her
Fair enough. Personally I don't find her all that attractive, but I'm still looking forward to putting her in her place. Maybe my opinion will change once she gets a foot-long-dong in the goalie box.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Dont know if I missed it in the search of this forum, why do saves revert 10 days in game. Example Day 77 saved but when loads its day 68. No cheats on.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Dont know if I missed it in the search of this forum, why do saves revert 10 days in game. Example Day 77 saved but when loads its day 68. No cheats on.
You took the Pregnex pills. I think that got fixed in the 17.5 update, but if you're on 17.1, taking those will revert all progress in saves. You need to reload a save before you took them and avoid it like the plague. Either that or start over with 17.5

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is it true he's removing stuff with the latest patches, such as some of the sister sex scenes? Why?
He's reworking Jenny's story line, so the sleep scenes might not make any sense depending on what that entails. He did the same thing for a couple of Diane's scenes in the last update.

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
He's reworking Jenny's story line, so the sleep scenes might not make any sense depending on what that entails. He did the same thing for a couple of Diane's scenes in the last update.
Huh? Yeah, I heard he was changing them because they were 'rapey' but I don't really know the details on why.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
your favourite character is the coach? lmao bruh you are a unicorn
Where did you get the part about her being my favorite? I just said I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes her.

I mean, what's so bad about coach bridget anyway?
  • She's tough, but at least she's fair (I dig her discipline of no violence and settling things via challenges or sports).
  • I also like how her hair is like, purple (or is it pink? I have trouble telling the difference sometimes), though her hairstyle could use something other than a military cut.
  • Wonderwoman-esque sexy amazon workout bod
  • Like I said, she thicK. And not the closet fat-fetishist version of "thicc" where a woman just has a really obese ass and fat chasers try super hard to make it look sexy... I mean the real definition of thick, sexy toned thighs. Thick with a K, not two "C"s.
once she gets a foot-long-dong in the goalie box
See? He get's it. Also that description was hilarious.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Huh? Yeah, I heard he was changing them because they were 'rapey' but I don't really know the details on why.
Yeah, Idk where people keep getting this from, but I'm like 99.9% sure it's because he wanted to rework the storyline, not because some people were complaining that it was "rapey."

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah fit/athletic women are one of my favs. To bad there aren't more of them in adult games.
The coach kind of reminded me of Zarya from overwatch. I don't play the game but I love the model.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
At the begining of the game I hated Roxxy, now pretty much at the end of the current content she's my favorite girl. I'm hoping there's an end route with her. Also is this game going to punish the MC for sleeping around with everyone and not sticking to one girl?
She will be available as an end game route character. When the Prom finally happens. There will be several choices. Whenever we actually GET to the prom end game is another question.

Reactions: NotGoodWithNames

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,this thing they made with cookie jar seems to have screwed heavily my game...finished roxxy,jenny,debbie,diane and daisy route,but after that,if i try to load my game,it breaks diane route and erases any advance on daisy route...gonna try to reset the cookie jar to see if this shit could be reverted....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes