CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Really not digging daisy, she looks nasty.
Yep, It's hideous.

Not at all how i'd picture a cow girl.
It looks like a burns victim, as if the sister was in a house fire
While I think the hate's a little much, I don't like her either but she's not that bad...

It possibly has something to do with the color of her skin since people associate cows more with black and & white as opposed to brown and fleshy. To me she actually looks more like that goat guy from The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe Movie than an actual cow...

As for Top 10 girls, I'm just gonna make a bulleted list as opposed to a tier order since incest stuff is still my top tier:
  • Becca
  • Roxxy
  • Annie
  • The 2 spanish bitches
But only because I love breaking down the sexual will of shallow, unattainable, cruel, conceited queen bitches and smashing their pussies with the power of a nerdy-loser's giant wish fullfilment dick making those girls realize that they can be better people and not be so mean to nice guys all the time while simultaneously melting their cold icy hearts with the power of MCs giant, cunt-shattering monster dong. :sneaky:

Oct 25, 2018
At the begining of the game I hated Roxxy, now pretty much at the end of the current content she's my favorite girl. I'm hoping there's an end route with her. Also is this game going to punish the MC for sleeping around with everyone and not sticking to one girl?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Not much content for Eve either except we get to see her bewbs. 4 for the price of 2 I would go for :D
True, but at least the MC has a friendly relationship with her. MC barely knows her sister at all.
At the begining of the game I hated Roxxy, now pretty much at the end of the current content she's my favorite girl. I'm hoping there's an end route with her. Also is this game going to punish the MC for sleeping around with everyone and not sticking to one girl?
I hope not, but if they do end up punishing you for it there should also be a ulti-harem ending where everyone in town is your bitch :p:cool:

Reactions: CsoiretgeFsM

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
anyone here got a pic of daizy?

i want to know what she looks like,
and im not in the mood to do roxy/aunt quest line again.
If you want to skip the Aunt's story, here's a save:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
anyone here got a pic of daizy?

i want to know what she looks like,
and im not in the mood to do roxy/aunt quest line again.
She's the cow girl everyone's talking about, and has been in a lot of comments lately, though mostly in spoiler tags.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Ugh. Okay. Here we go.

1. Stop asking for saves here please. There is a dedicated thread for it .
2. As for the walkthrough, go .
3. If you don't want to do all of Diane's story again, here's the .
4. The reason backwards compatibility doesn't work is mainly due to Jenny and Erik's story lines. Once those get updated, we might get backwards compatibility. It doesn't make any sense for DC and his team to take a huge chunk of development time in order to make this happen beforehand, because it would push the next update waaaaay past the usual 3-4 month ETA.
The threads for save files you gave doesn't work! Just saying....

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Man making a top 10 list for the girls in the game is quite difficult. I like all of them for the most part. It takes quite a bit for me to not like any of the ladies. but if you pulled my arm i would say.

Top 10 female classmates

1. Eve - I like goth or punk like girls. She also seems to be pretty easy going.
2. Rhonda - Not enough black girls in a lot of these games. Plus she's fit/athletic which i am a fan of.
3. Judith - Big girls need love to.
4. June - Oh man gamer/cosplay girls really are a turn on. To bad she's more of a side product of the erik storyline.
5. Roxxy - Double D cheerleader for the win.
6. Missy - It was cute that she had a crush on the MC. Maybe a bit on the dumb side but she's got legs for days.
7. Becca - Can't go wrong with redheads with freckles.
8. Lopez & Martinez - The latina twins. Need more ethnic girls in games. If they ever get a story maybe get rated higher.
9. Mia - Girl next door. To bad her story seems to focus more on her mom helen. Hopefully we'll get something more later.
10. Annie - For those who like domineering women. Though it seems like her story might be bdsm like. Probably a sub.

I like to seperate the classmates from everyone else. I'll do the others later.

Excelsior

Reactions: McSlut

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Okay if you say so. I'll check on my desktop and another network too to be sure it's nothing wrong on my side. The link on their web site worked though.
The link I posted is the one DC put up on discord before the website got updated, but yeah, it still works as far as I can tell.

Well, it works for me. Click on that link and you get /summertime-saga-save-request-thread. Try it again.
I think he's talking about the link for the save file, but that one works as well.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes