• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well, provide a complete, fitting and working savegame which can be downloaded, so why would one want to load an old save that's explicitly not supported and not just take the one that's there?

@ Belnick:
All that rather simply happened because too many users did stupid stuff. Many used the console a few versions back, causing multiple game breaking bugs if they didn't know which things not to do and then complained. So they disabled the console. People didn't stop using old saves, even though they are explicitly not supported, so now they made it impossible to use them. It's simply there to stop people who have no clue what they are doing from doing stupid things and then complain about it. Especially since the game has its own cheat mode and since they actually provide working saves themselves now.
why would dev care what players does?
if I mod rome total war to play all countries in game and i make a mistake in the edit of ini files or something else, I will not blame the game developer lol and if I did the game dev would not give a fuck.

it make no sense that dev remove console because people did stupid things with it.
as long as core game did not have the problem they whined about why would devs care?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
if I mod rome total war to play all countries in game and i make a mistake in the edit of ini files or something else, I will not blame the game developer lol and if I did the game dev would not give a fuck.

it make no sense that dev remove console because people did stupid things with it.
as long as core game did not have the problem they whined about why would devs care?
I mean these bugs affected a part of main story soooo....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Because people still complained on his patreon/discord, here and everywhere else? You may realise that the console cheat you've used when you started the game could cause bugs down the line 2 hours later but some others clearly weren't that "bright" in the past. Same goes for old savegames. Some players didn't undersand that savegames aren't compatible when it was written on patreon only, people didn't understand when it was written in the save menue, thus, this is the new solution.

Edit:
In the end you could almost call it customer care. I mean, it's not like those who really want to use the console can't do it. But at least now you've got to put in that much effort that the causal user who has no idea what he's doing and just copies "something from somwhere" may stops to cause additional bugs for himself.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Really not digging daisy, she looks nasty.
Yep, It's hideous.

Not at all how i'd picture a cow girl.
It looks like a burns victim, as if the sister was in a house fire
While I think the hate's a little much, I don't like her either but she's not that bad...

It possibly has something to do with the color of her skin since people associate cows more with black and & white as opposed to brown and fleshy. To me she actually looks more like that goat guy from The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe Movie than an actual cow...

As for Top 10 girls, I'm just gonna make a bulleted list as opposed to a tier order since incest stuff is still my top tier:
  • Becca
  • Roxxy
  • Annie
  • The 2 spanish bitches
But only because I love breaking down the sexual will of shallow, unattainable, cruel, conceited queen bitches and smashing their pussies with the power of a nerdy-loser's giant wish fullfilment dick making those girls realize that they can be better people and not be so mean to nice guys all the time while simultaneously melting their cold icy hearts with the power of MCs giant, cunt-shattering monster dong. :sneaky:

Oct 25, 2018
At the begining of the game I hated Roxxy, now pretty much at the end of the current content she's my favorite girl. I'm hoping there's an end route with her. Also is this game going to punish the MC for sleeping around with everyone and not sticking to one girl?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Not much content for Eve either except we get to see her bewbs. 4 for the price of 2 I would go for :D
True, but at least the MC has a friendly relationship with her. MC barely knows her sister at all.
At the begining of the game I hated Roxxy, now pretty much at the end of the current content she's my favorite girl. I'm hoping there's an end route with her. Also is this game going to punish the MC for sleeping around with everyone and not sticking to one girl?
I hope not, but if they do end up punishing you for it there should also be a ulti-harem ending where everyone in town is your bitch :p:cool:

Reactions: CsoiretgeFsM

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
anyone here got a pic of daizy?

i want to know what she looks like,
and im not in the mood to do roxy/aunt quest line again.
If you want to skip the Aunt's story, here's a save:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
anyone here got a pic of daizy?

i want to know what she looks like,
and im not in the mood to do roxy/aunt quest line again.
She's the cow girl everyone's talking about, and has been in a lot of comments lately, though mostly in spoiler tags.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Ugh. Okay. Here we go.

1. Stop asking for saves here please. There is a dedicated thread for it .
2. As for the walkthrough, go .
3. If you don't want to do all of Diane's story again, here's the .
4. The reason backwards compatibility doesn't work is mainly due to Jenny and Erik's story lines. Once those get updated, we might get backwards compatibility. It doesn't make any sense for DC and his team to take a huge chunk of development time in order to make this happen beforehand, because it would push the next update waaaaay past the usual 3-4 month ETA.
The threads for save files you gave doesn't work! Just saying....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes