brood1

Jan 13, 2018
French teacher hard 1 scene only and other teachers 2. It was a messy update and not satisfying for sure.
There were some other scenes for other characters. Yes, I could see how it could be disappointing from a pure "sex scene" perspective; but the last update was to build out the world more. The school got fuller and seems like it has actual life now, introduced new side characters and had to set-up story for them. If you are in this game for constant non-stop sex scenes, then I don't think it is the game for you. I do think Roxy is getting a long storyline though, as he wants most of her stuff done with this update.

Reactions: GrampyBone

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Do people even know how animation works? DC is the person drawing the frames, he is also the one writing the story and the one managing the team. You do realize that every animation has to be drawn first? DC draws and the animator makes it move. I am getting really sick and tiered of some the people posting here and their ignorance. Or are they just trolling?

There are a few ignorant kids(trolls) in this thread, that simply don't belong. I am sorry but a few of you should simply keep it to yourselves and not post here. If you don't understand how the process works all your critique is faulty and pointless.

Also since when are erotic scenes for 7 wait, 8 wait, 10 characters in a single update not enough? In the teachers update we got erotic scenes for Judith(modeling),Roxxy(with Jenny),the goth girl(forgot her name singing), the principal with her underling(getting dressed up as ancient Egyptians) and h-scenes for the 4 teachers. Anyone know any other game that has updates like this?

If you don't like it don't post here go and post in the thread of another game. I really hate stupid and ignorant people. I really do.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Its finished when its finished, try to cut them some slack. They produce a quality product and I am looking forward to the update _ this is easily one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Omniel

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If what I am saying becomes true, you will buy me Snickers.
Almond snickers.

Do people even know how animation works? DC is the person drawing the frames, he is also the one writing the story and the one managing the team. You do realize that every animation has to be drawn first? DC draws and the animator makes it move. I am getting really sick and tiered of some the people posting here and their ignorance. Or are they just trolling?

There are a few ignorant kids(trolls) in this thread, that simply don't belong. I am sorry but a few of you should simply keep it to yourselves and not post here. If you don't understand how the process works all your critique is faulty and pointless.

Also since when are erotic scenes for 7 wait, 8 wait, 10 characters in a single update not enough? In the teachers update we got erotic scenes for Judith(modeling),Roxxy(with Jenny),the goth girl(forgot her name singing), the principal with her underling(getting dressed up as ancient Egyptians) and h-scenes for the 4 teachers. Anyone know any other game that has updates like this?

If you don't like it don't post here go and post in the thread of another game. I really hate stupid and ignorant people. I really do.
Speaking of snickers bars... Somebody needs one.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
regards
this game looks very good I want to download it and play it but
better wait for the final version (complete) to pass it
We usually have to start a new game as old saves don't work so waiting for the new release is probably the best option. You will not be disappointed _ This is a great game with a ton of content.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I don't see how a single character update will have more content than the 4-and-some-change sex scenes from the teachers update. If it's not true I'm going to specifically blame this guy.
Well, on this matter, define "content" - are we talking about sex scenes specifically? maybe, considering the teachers (which the last update was supposedly centered around, you know, with being called the teacher's update and all) had little in terms of that. However, other characters had a bit more integration, story moments and got a couple scenes as well.

That leads to my opinion that everything has to fit together nicely, otherwise it'd just be something mashed together with little to no consistency or sense and there's more than enough out the on the web, and where's the fun in that? I personally enjoy these kinds of games not just straight up for the sexy times, but for what's sorrounding them. How the characters develop through their words and actions.

Considering all of that, it would be quite possible to have more "content" even in the other sense, of Roxxy being an overall more developed character in terms of her actions and so on. Unless ofc they throw in more sex scenes for other characters, again (which I still think is kind of stupid for an update which is concerned with one specific character, especially so if the characters that do get more content have little impact on the update's characters' story.)

Without proper context, words like "content" mean little when put under perspective. It would be possible for Roxxy to recieve more content in this update than what the teachers got. Guess we'll have to find out

EDIT: That actually leads me to another thing that I felt was really annoying in terms of the teachers update and I somehow haven't mentioned beforehand. Since the attention had to be split between 4 teachers, none of them got any decent time in the spotlight and I basically felt quite underwhelmed, especially since there wasn't much character or story development happening. Considering that the teachers had no real story or content beforehand, what we ended up with was kind of shorthanded in terms of progression from where we started. It sure was funny to see the principal being developed more as a neat and cartoony side-villain, but hell, I wanted some great sidestory progression with all them teachers, yet we only recieved some small bits overall I personally feel.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I would sincerely prefer smaller and more frequent upgrades.
More than 3 months to wait is so much.
The updates right now are really large. It is a bit overwhelming I would prefer smaller updates. One months update should be the sweetspot.
I strongly disagree. Keep in mind that since the saves are still not transferable, you have to replay the entire game with each new update. If there'd be one a month with just a little bit of new content, that would be terribly frustrating. Even more so than it already is.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I strongly disagree. Keep in mind that since the saves are still not transferable, you have to replay the entire game with each new update. If there'd be one a month with just a little bit of new content, that would be terribly frustrating. Even more so than it already is.
If you waited for two updates to come out, I think that would accomplish the same thing?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
EDIT: That actually leads me to another thing that I felt was really annoying in terms of the teachers update and I somehow haven't mentioned beforehand. Since the attention had to be split between 4 teachers, none of them got any decent time in the spotlight and I basically felt quite underwhelmed, especially since there wasn't much character or story development happening. Considering that the teachers had no real story or content beforehand, what we ended up with was kind of shorthanded in terms of progression from where we started. It sure was funny to see the principal being developed more as a neat and cartoony side-villain, but hell, I wanted some great sidestory progression with all them teachers, yet we only recieved some small bits overall I personally feel.
I'm getting the feeling the teachers itself won't actually be "main characters" in the final product and more of an entry to certain character routes.
Notice how with the French class there were scenes that focused on Roxxy that showed a little bit of her as a character? I'm guessing you will need to trigger those scene flags so that you can even go down her route.
Same with how you most likely will have do succeed in the little concert to enter Eve's route and so on.

Reactions: KaiserST

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Honestly, I hope there will be a bit more racial diversity by the end of the game with the addition of new townspeople. At the moment, the town is almost exclusively white.

The only non-white romanceables, so far, are Miss Okita (Asian) and Miss Dewitt (Black). Oh, and fish girl Aqua if you're into that sort of thing.

The latinas, Lopez and Martinez, in the locker room may become future possibilities as well as Rhonda at the pool.

Compare that to: Mom, Sis, Aunt, Judith, June, Eve, Mia, Helen, Mrs. Johnson, Angelica (not really romanceable atm but she has scenes), Principle Smith (same as Angelica) Miss Bissett, Cassie, Ivy, Roxxy, Becca, Missy and Crystal. Oh, and Roz, if you're into that sort of thing as well.

That's like a five to one ratio of whites to other races. Rhonda's mom/(sisters), Tyrone's mom/sister(s), Miss Dewitt's sister(s)/daughter(s), Miss Okita's sister(s)/daughter(s), Lopez's/Martinez's mom/sister(s), Maria, Liu Wang and Yumi would be nice to be added to the game or made as an option later on down the line.

Reactions: Greese

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'll have to wait a long time for Mrs. Johnson's Rework, having just one scene with her (M / F) was frustrating at the time.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes