Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
How many of the girls does DC plan to give the whole dating system? And what form is it going to take? I assume it'll be like those dating sim games on new grounds from 20 years ago but what do I know.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
In the meantime you can play other games like this. This forum is plenty of funny games, no names, I don't want to make publicity.

Would be funny see in a future Summertime town full of pregnant women whith her Happy bellies walking around.

I understand the purpose of making a poll, but not forgetting the main plot. Something like "most voted First released" but after that, the rest of the char and plot is released too.

Just sad having a delay in Summer just in summer (karma Joke)

Reactions: KaiserST

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How many of the girls does DC plan to give the whole dating system? And what form is it going to take? I assume it'll be like those dating sim games on new grounds from 20 years ago but what do I know.
As to what I've heard MC will be able to date all the main school girls later on. Once you've finished their main story you can take them out to date them (each will prefer different locations, gifts, foods(?), activities etc.) and MC will get points for doing well. Once he's reached the points he needs he can invite them to prom. He'll only be able to date one girl at a time and dating several will cause point losses.

MC gets anyone pregnant(MOM,Aunt,Sis) in this update?
is there a mini-game for pregnancy?
No, not this update. Next update MC can impregnate Diane and from what we've seen there's going to be a minigame related to it.

Reactions: KaiserST

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Has anyone noticed on the computer in your room has a class photo and in that photo there is someone hidden between tyrone and kevin? Who the hell is that? Tried to screenshot and add photo, but i'm too dumb :FeelsBadMan:

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
I kinda wish I was like that. Like.... playing every 0.1 update takes away a lot of enjoyment as you get so used to what's already there and the new content doesn't cut it. MotH is the same
Luckily I started at version 14.5, but if I knew of the game sooner i'd still be the exact same way lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I kinda wish I was like that. Like.... playing every 0.1 update takes away a lot of enjoyment as you get so used to what's already there and the new content doesn't cut it. MotH is the same
Well, you don't really have to replay that much old content. The only time that was necessary to a larger degree was for Aqua's Halloween update but in 0.15 you could simply focus on the teachers and more or less ignore everybody else.

Sure there are some basics you'll have to repeat again and again but that's a couple of minutes you can basically skip.

I personally haven't played Mia's, Mrs. Johnson's/June's or Jenny's story again since they where released.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Has anyone noticed on the computer in your room has a class photo and in that photo there is someone hidden between tyrone and kevin? Who the hell is that? Tried to screenshot and add photo, but i'm too dumb :FeelsBadMan:
Maybe its the long rumored trap,hiding in plain sight(hey,no one said he/she/it is a good looking one).

Reactions: Eavesdropz

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
That's what i'm thinking. Would like to see more input on this one.
It was one of the members of the Picarto chat - he sent in a photo of Summertime Saga on someone's boobs to get in the game (this was a thing a year ago). However, when it was discovered he paid someone online to do it DC decided to make him have a tiny dick and get spanked by the Principal. I'm not sure if he's still in the game, nor do I recall his Picarto chat handle.

Not the trap.

Reactions: DJsona
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes