ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You think this update will be the same scope as the teachers?

Is there a list of what's being added somewhere? Because single character updates are always small.

Reactions: TheFinder

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
The last update (and presumably this one) have been more than double the size, and with better animations, so you're wrong there.
Quality =/= Quantity

If this update gets to be the scam that the last update was I'll stop supporting DC. I'm getting tired of waiting a lot for a produt that doesn't deliver.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
People think that doing this updates or content are easy to do. argue about half hour of gameplay there is games that their update 1 month equals 2 minutes just like A town undercovered that its being 3 months nothing but text.

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
The last update (and presumably this one) have been more than double the size, and with better animations, so you're wrong there.
but DC isn't even doing the animations. he also isn't doing the coding or the posing anymore. he also gets help with backgrounds. still the updates don't come out quicker.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Quality =/= Quantity

If this update gets to be the scam that the last update was I'll stop supporting DC. I'm getting tired of waiting a lot for a produt that doesn't deliver.
If you think the last update was a scam, I don't see how you'll ever be happy with an update. Tons of H-scenes, tons of new art, tons of quests, and the animations were pretty good.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I don't mind the long updates. It's custom drawn art, rather than regurgitated 3D renders normally found in Ren'py games.

Not that 3D renders are bad, I like several Ren'py games but it's nice to see something custom to the developer, rather than pre-made assets or slightly altered assets that someone else made.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
but DC isn't even doing the animations. he also isn't doing the coding or the posing anymore. he also gets help with backgrounds. still the updates don't come out quicker.
The bottle neck is still going to be the art, so there's only so much faster it can get. He's hired someone to help, I guess we'll see if that helps. But I don't think DC has been doing much coding in the last year, I think only helping once the art was done because he had a coder already.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
You think this update will be the same scope as the teachers?

Is there a list of what's being added somewhere? Because single character updates are always small.
I'm curious about this too; has it really being officially confirmed that this update (that should be mostly focused on Roxxy as far as I know) will have the same quantity of content as the teachers one? That would be cool IF true.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
he's promising faster and better updates every time and it never happens. was it really not forseeable that the animations are going to be another bottleneck? just bad project planning
I like how they update the bar very fast after the new update then it stuck then it comes to %90 and then it stuck again but he will say we will get faster updates.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I'm curious about this too; has it really being officially confirmed that this update (that should be mostly focused on Roxxy as far as I know) will have the same quantity of content as the teachers one? That would be cool IF true.
I have a feeling it will have more dialogue and less artwork. Last update had four teachers worth of art. I don't see Roxxy getting that much artwork.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
If you think the last update was a scam, I don't see how you'll ever be happy with an update. Tons of H-scenes, tons of new art, tons of quests, and the animations were pretty good.
French teacher hard 1 scene only and other teachers 2. It was a messy update and not satisfying for sure.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
It has been confirmed that the Roxxy update will be bigger than the last one (the teachers). We have to wait for the animator dude. Them Roxxy animations better be oscar worthy!

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It has been confirmed that the Roxxy update will be bigger than the last one (the teachers). We have to wait for the animator dude. Them Roxxy animations better be oscar worthy!

I don't see how a single character update will have more content than the 4-and-some-change sex scenes from the teachers update. If it's not true I'm going to specifically blame this guy.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It was confirmed that the Roxxy update will be bigger than the last one (the teachers). We have to wait for the animator dude. Them Roxxy animations better be oscar worthy!
I have no doubt about the quality of this update, it's the quantity that makes me skeptical; I mean, Roxxy is gonna get the same amount of content of FOUR different characters? I find that hard to believe but I will be happy to be proved wrong :).

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes