Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
At this point the "tech update" is basically a full blown remake of the game, to the point that he's releasing a demo of it, which will not actually be the same game as the one currently on this thread. And all just to pacify his angry Patreons and fool F95 into removing the Abandoned tag.

In my opinion that's not how things should be, you might as well just create a new thread for that demo when/if it actually comes out, instead of counting it as a proper update for the game here, which it will not be. But that would also be to DC's benefit so I'd personally just refuse to remove the Abandoned tag as well as refuse to create a new thread until he has more to show for the remake than a goddamn demo as proof of concept for something he's supposedly been cooking up for 3 years that is still gonna use lots of already made assets that have existed for 8 years.

This situation is basically like going from Overwatch to Overwatch 2, with all that time wasted not delivering on the broken promises of what content the game would have. Except that in our case we're even worse off as we're not even getting a second full game, but just a demo instead (that still hasn't come out).
At this point the "tech update" is basically a full blown scam.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
If he remakes it, I hope he actually makes incest an option in the options menu or something.
I think whats about to happen is the opposite - he will remove all hints of incest and even the incest patch wont be able to fix things. Why else do he need to "rework" Jenny and the Debbie content. Same goes for Eric and his "landlady". Not that i give that much of a fuck . For me this game is about to implode on itself. Too much ambition , too much bad decisions . Remakes , ramakes of remakes. He had plenty of time to finish the game. This whole "tech update" is uncessesary .

Last edited:

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
I think you misunderstand, unless you got that from something specifically from DC or one of his team in the past 7 days... it is not going to be a combination of the new version of the game and the old version. It's only going to be the chunk of the tech update that they are going to release...

From his 30 April 2024 Patreon end of month report: The initial Tech Update release will only consist of the main "home" stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations. Despite having the majority of the game converted for the Tech Update, this will be the first "part" of the game to be released publicly.

From his 28 April 2024 Picarto stream: No, no, no. We can't have the old design or the old game part of the new game because it's a completely different framework.
It's entirely possible you're correct on that.

My confusion over this comes from the stream on May 2nd, 2024 starting at 45:31, where he's telling someone about what is and isn't widescreen, including the animations.

Reactions: Count Morado

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
More like Summmertime Saga RELOADED or REVAMPED
Works too. I just threw in my two cents how a new thread might not be the worst idea since it is for all intents and purposes a re-release as we're 1) revamped art and 2) it's a 'first release' all over again.

Though I guess it's still not as bad as, uh what was it called, A New Life? My New Life?
That super ESL and over the top body proportions RPG maker game.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
In the original Jenny's route, our MC "took the lead" and started having sex with her on the couch, in bed at night and in the shower. It was always him who used to decide to have sex with her and "pushed". DC remade the scenes and made Jenny take the lead because they decided that the former story was "rapey".
Outcome = wimpy MC.

And you think they might want to re-introduce incest? Seriously, man.
Is there official confirmation on this via Patreon or Discord?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
Any of you comrades could please explain if this supposely release by the end of the month will contemplate a remake of debbie ‘s sex content, or just her story that will be changed/renewed! I mean, is it after ronda and judith s route that we can really by any chance (perhaps in 2050 or never) have new debbie ‘ s sex content ! Pardon my english

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Even when the Update comes out you should keep the abandoned tag on unless the next update is released in 3 months or less. I think after the Helldivers 2 fiasco, consumers who buy games and support developers are finally reaching a breaking point with scams.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the original Jenny's route, our MC "took the lead" and started having sex with her on the couch, in bed at night and in the shower. It was always him who used to decide to have sex with her and "pushed". DC remade the scenes and made Jenny take the lead because they decided that the former story was "rapey".
Outcome = wimpy MC.
As far as I'm aware, it was never really about her whole story, just about that one scene, where she was sleeping. As such they decided to move the scene further back into her story, where it was clearer that she'd agree. I mean, her old story was little more than her demanding money from MC (for toys, pants, whatever), while MC randomly sneaked into her bed/shower. In that regard he was just the usual late-2010s-weg-creep-MC and I'm honestly not sad at all that they removed these elements. He wasn't really leading, he was just trying to get into her pants when it was hard for her to refuse.

DC mentioned some time ago that they'll indeed elaborate Jenny's choices, so the submissive/dominant branch should become more distinct.

Reactions: itsyeboii
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes