• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please keep the disagreements respectful and stop resorting to name calling and personal insults.

And this thread is for discussing this game, not sig image origins or social issues, m'kay? :)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
-Racial Diversity-
I don't know exactly what you mean because this town is highly fictionalized. Multiculturalism is sure to be in it and Ms Dewitt's breddy gud as it stands. For me, I'm really not looking for any sort of racial parity. I want the characters to be unique and expressive in what they're doing without being stereotypical. I give a more full review in my sig on the characters.

I don't look at Judith as the chunky one, I see that she and June sort of fit the same role and Judith only just got fleshed out.

From what you say, Rhonda will be fleshed out in the gym update along with the coach who we just got glimpses of.

We just have to wait and see what the people decide is worth looking into as time moves on.

Reactions: Reese286

GrampyBone

Sep 30, 2017
There were some other scenes for other characters. Yes, I could see how it could be disappointing from a pure "sex scene" perspective; but the last update was to build out the world more. The school got fuller and seems like it has actual life now, introduced new side characters and had to set-up story for them. If you are in this game for constant non-stop sex scenes, then I don't think it is the game for you. I do think Roxy is getting a long storyline though, as he wants most of her stuff done with this update.
I agree, the story is what I really enjoyed about the teacher update. The interactions between all of the characters was the best part imo. Kevin seemed more like a long time friend now and Roxxy had some nice character building too.

Reactions: TheDevian

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The fact that I said "most of them" aside, you were very slow.
Having run through twice before, and using the Ctrl button liberally, it took close to two hours for me to finish the teachers update. Compared to other games, that's pretty good content for the time.

Reactions: Araumi

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, that's why it's separate from "most" of them.

I really don't see the confusion here.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Changing the subject, I wonder how the whole house ownership will play out. I mean, besides all the possibilities it opens (new sex scenes, etc), owning your own place isn't part of the main goals as far as I remember.

House ownership before graduating high school seems like a bigger milestone than just finding a date for prom.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know exactly what you mean because this town is highly fictionalized. Multiculturalism is sure to be in it and Ms Dewitt's breddy gud as it stands. For me, I'm really not looking for any sort of racial parity. I want the characters to be unique and expressive in what they're doing without being stereotypical. I give a more full review in my sig on the characters.

I don't look at Judith as the chunky one, I see that she and June sort of fit the same role and Judith only just got fleshed out.

From what you say, Rhonda will be fleshed out in the gym update along with the coach who we just got glimpses of.

We just have to wait and see what the people decide is worth looking into as time moves on.
the problem with Judith is that DC is dividing her role with other characters,she is the shy/lovely girl who likes the MC,role that she divides with Mia(and Mia just got way more developed in that sense,since her shyness is developed as consequence of her fear of disobeying her mother opressive rules),so Mia is way more proeminent on that role,them there was the role of the geeky/distant girl,who June took before her with style,leaving her only with the same role Erik had,as the bullied kid(role that Erik has engraved on his soul),and since her bullies have the same shallow depth she has(sadly the Latinas cant even hold a candle to how annoying Dexter is),she cant even compete with Erik,who shares his Nemesis with the MC....so yeah,Judith needs some love,becuz until now her only exclusive trait is her inverted nipples....

Changing the subject, I wonder how the whole house ownership will play out. I mean, besides all the possibilities it opens (new sex scenes, etc), owning your own place isn't part of the main goals as far as I remember.

House ownership before graduating high school seems like a bigger milestone than just finding a date for prom.
well,i think this house is involved with Roxxy story,since she acts like a true gold digger,imagine when you slap on her face a huge house....i sincerely hope the beachhouse will hold bigger functions,but for now,i think it will probably serve for some of Roxxy's content...

Mar 21, 2018

I mean it only costs 30k, which in real life houses are nowhere near that price.

Reactions: KaiserST

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Your name is titty you find him in the principal's office.
Thanks, I totally forgot about him. Well, he might be short, but he is still more of a man than Dexter...

Honestly, I hope there will be a bit more racial diversity by the end of the game with the addition of new townspeople.
You left out the Chinese woman at the bank, the librarian, the Japanese cop, the black cop (and his daughter from Family Matters), and the new 'Korean man' in the auto dealership. Not to mention the pizza place is run by Italian/Spanish people, the old master, the French teacher is French, and there are a lot of other ethnicities (remember, Italians, Irish, Jews, etc. are all considered 'white' now, but that wasn't always the case), this is really a very diverse town.

Oh sure, we can't sleep with them all yet, but they are there, still a part of the town's diversity (many will be unlockable later), and while it is changing, that is not that far off from the nation as a whole. In the 2010 census, this country was 78% white (though that includes Latinos). It's dropped over 10% in the last 8 years, but when you consider that almost everyone will be romanceable, eventually, this is still a reasonably diverse town, especially compared to most of these games.

If you look at the town as a whole, count all of the ethnicities as white, except the Latinos (because that is the way you were figuring it), then you have 16 vs. 45 (counting Auqa as you did), making the town ~26% non-white (a bit lower if you move the Latinos to the 'white' category, which would match the 2010 survey almost exactly), depending on where you draw the line on some characters, as their specific ethnicity was not always given, and many might be mixed (and I am only counting characters on the wiki, replacing the car guy with Kim). While I would be happy to be seeing more, that is close to representing reality, especially in a small suburban town.

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Do people even know how animation works? DC is the person drawing the frames, he is also the one writing the story and the one managing the team. You do realize that every animation has to be drawn first? DC draws and the animator makes it move. I am getting really sick and tiered of some the people posting here and their ignorance. Or are they just trolling?

There are a few ignorant kids(trolls) in this thread, that simply don't belong. I am sorry but a few of you should simply keep it to yourselves and not post here. If you don't understand how the process works all your critique is faulty and pointless.

Also since when are erotic scenes for 7 wait, 8 wait, 10 characters in a single update not enough? In the teachers update we got erotic scenes for Judith(modeling),Roxxy(with Jenny),the goth girl(forgot her name singing), the principal with her underling(getting dressed up as ancient Egyptians) and h-scenes for the 4 teachers. Anyone know any other game that has updates like this?

If you don't like it don't post here go and post in the thread of another game. I really hate stupid and ignorant people. I really do.
Well Spoke

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean it only costs 30k, which in real life houses are nowhere near that price.
Well, actually I remember when they used to be that cheap, though not usually that nice of ones, especially not one on the beach/coast... XD
That said, we don't know that it will still cost 30k in the next update, do we? It might be a different price, or there might be some other mechanic entirely, like winning it in a contest or as a reward for doing a painting for a certain someone.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Well, actually I remember when they used to be that cheap, though not usually that nice of ones, especially not one on the beach/coast... XD
That said, we don't know that it will still cost 30k in the next update, do we? It might be a different price, or there might be some other mechanic entirely, like winning it in a contest or as a reward for doing a painting for a certain someone.
Or the MC can get some inheritance? Who knows.

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
Plss anyone can help me my summertime saga 15.3 i got this in official site so i dl . I see in another site where the same 15.3 600mb something to dl but the diff in the apk paradise i saw a mirror what is that And what use of it ? Unlike the official no miirror isnt it important .? When i play the game i finish mom sister judith hj only can give frech science so i proceed to music i need to get wood/ log for kevin in tree house{ i just found it in web so i know how to do about the guitar s fake to swap ) but i cant found any . So i try to proceed to mrs johnson story line i give to erik the cock of thorn so thats it i cant fucking prooceed to story i only can do is converse no quest giving to me . So i think theres wrong in my dl. ?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes