j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do people even know how animation works? DC is the person drawing the frames, he is also the one writing the story and the one managing the team. You do realize that every animation has to be drawn first? DC draws and the animator makes it move. I am getting really sick and tiered of some the people posting here and their ignorance. Or are they just trolling?
You really have to relax and inform yourself a bit. Dogeek said himself on Discord that AEHentai had for example no deadlines for the animations which seems to backfire a bit right now. And no, DC isn't writing the dialogs in detail, that's what catbug and CapitainSploosh are doing.

Since it's the first update with new animations it's fine that things don't go as smooth as they could but at least I'm sure that there's still room for improvement in the process. Yes, DC has to draw those animations but they may draw the conclusion that they should find a way to hand them in a week earlier or to try to cooperate closer the AEhentai so the cooridnation works better. Talking about it is neither wrong nor unfounded critisism.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
And no, DC isn't writing the dialogs in detail, that's what catbug and CapitainSploosh are doing.
And no, i said that he is writing the story, not the dialog. Read my post again. Or maybe you are just trolling?

they may draw the conclusion that they should find a way to hand them in a week earlier
What are you even talking about? What you should be saying is ''they should either add a separate progress bar for the animation tasks or include them in with the art tasks in order to avoid confusion'', this is how valid critique looks like.

Talking about it is neither wrong nor unfounded critisism.
It is unfounded and wrong 99% of the time. If you want to enable the trolls that makes you one of them.

Reactions: Reese286

petur

Jul 29, 2017
When the Roxxy update gets released, can we expect incest patch the same day? :)
I don't think that the person who does the patch can give you an answer before we've seen 0.16. It should really depend on the size of the update and on the involvement of the family characters.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I apologize to the community if my now removed post offended ..
Mods usually come in and clean house when it gets too rowdy. If your name pops up on THE LIST too many times, they just thread ban you.

Nothing personnel, kid....

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
the problem with Judith is that DC is dividing her role with other characters,she is the shy/lovely girl who likes the MC,role that she divides with Mia(and Mia just got way more developed in that sense,since her shyness is developed as consequence of her fear of disobeying her mother opressive rules),so Mia is way more proeminent on that role,them there was the role of the geeky/distant girl,who June took before her with style,leaving her only with the same role Erik had,as the bullied kid(role that Erik has engraved on his soul),and since her bullies have the same shallow depth she has(sadly the Latinas cant even hold a candle to how annoying Dexter is),she cant even compete with Erik,who shares his Nemesis with the MC....so yeah,Judith needs some love,becuz until now her only exclusive trait is her inverted nipples....
You're right on that. For Judith, she really needs something to stand out or she'll always be in the background. Hell, make her turn into a werewolf or something and explore Aqua's world. I don't really care, but I have nothing to care about HER with as she's so mousy already.

rle68

May 28, 2017
wait.... what ... is ... THAT ?!?!?!?!?!?... Oh nothing just a crack in the wood .. keep drying paint

i just dont get all the why isnt it out yet misery... it will be out when they are done, you honestly think they are sitting around going lets fuck with our money people and make em wait for weeks ....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And no, i said that he is writing the story, not the dialog. Read my post again. Or maybe you are just trolling?
The main story itself has been outlined ages ago and DC knows pretty well where he wants to go. Sure some details have to be done but as we saw that needs a few days at best - given that Daine's complete 0.17 roadmap is already released now a week before we've even got 0.16.

What are you even talking about? What you should be saying is ''they should either add a separate progress bar for the animation tasks or include them in with the art tasks in order to avoid confusion'', this is how valid critique looks like.
I'm not even talking about that, at all. The bar doesn't really matter if you are a patreon or follow the stream and discord since you know what's going on anyway. What I've said what is that there seems to be a small need to integrate those new outsourced processes better. And I'm not basing that on the bar but on things devs or DC himself said in the past days. But I'm pretty confident that it's going to be better next update anyway.
It is unfounded and wrong 99% of the time. If you want to enable the trolls that makes you one of them.
Well, that's no way to discuss. If someone is trolling, just ignore it and if it's too much it's going to be deleted anyway. Just forget about them and don't mention them in every post.

Reactions: Prevat

obibobi

May 10, 2017
wait.... what ... is ... THAT ?!?!?!?!?!?... Oh nothing just a crack in the wood .. keep drying paint

i just dont get all the why isnt it out yet misery... it will be out when they are done, you honestly think they are sitting around going lets fuck with our money people and make em wait for weeks ....
Well that answers obvious. If I am to be blunt they fucked up and had the bar set at near the top of the completion of meter weeks ago and people thought it would be arriving soon.

Another poster gave the sensible suggestion that they should only move the bar to about 60% and not touch it until they are finished, at that point polish up and set a specific date.

We are all here because we made the sensible guess that if a 95% of the development bar had been filled then it would be out iniabout 5-10% of the curent development time, otherwise what's the point of the bar. That last couple of percent seems to be approaching between a third and half the development time which is understandably annoying.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Glork

May 27, 2017
Well that answers obvious. If I am to be blunt they fucked up and had the bar set at near the top of the completion of meter weeks ago and people thought it would be arriving soon.

Another poster gave the sensible suggestion that they should only move the bar to about 60% and not touch it until they are finished, at that point polish up and set a specific date.

We are all here because we made the sensible guess that if a 95% of the development bar had been filled then it would be out iniabout 5-10% of the curent development time, otherwise what's the point of the bar. That last couple of percent seems to be approaching between a third and half the development time which is understandably annoying.
Dude the last update was more than 3 months ago, it's been like a week since the update bar went over 90%. If the new update releases before the weekend, this last part will have taken as much time as "it should".

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
In 15.3 until who or how many girls can conquer
Can conquer? Russian detected :D But okay, all family members have been conquered. A fish girl and the school teachers have been conquered. Also successfully conquered neighbor's mother and his school friend and her mother among others. In short the MC is alpha as fuck.

In other news, Elon Musk is set to conquer Mars and Kim Jong Un has almost conquered USA. Long live the beloved Leader!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, quick question : Will we have to replay the entire game from scratch in the new version or is this issue fixed now ?
ty

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi guys, quick question : Will we have to replay the entire game from scratch in the new version or is this issue fixed now ?
ty
Because every update intermingles with the entire game, not just added onto the end, this will never be "fixed".

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Because every update intermingles with the entire game, not just added onto the end, this will never be "fixed".
That should be fixed in a version or two per the devs; once they've done re-writing the last of the old code.

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
You're right on that. For Judith, she really needs something to stand out or she'll always be in the background. Hell, make her turn into a werewolf or something and explore Aqua's world. I don't really care, but I have nothing to care about HER with as she's so mousy already.
I wonder how DC would feel about furry content or just more girls like Aqua

C.Dos

Jun 26, 2017
Great game but really long wait times. With 4 updates every year I 'll try to wait untill August '19 for a non disappointing and highly satisfying result. Otherwise IMHO the game becomes pretty repetitive.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes