• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I always lurk in this thread around release time because everyone gets so antsy and its fun to watch people argue about minutiae, but this time around yall are being pretty tame... On the other hand if you check DC's patreon page, all of the rage and pent up semen is there. Everytime DC posts a tiny progress report (he just posted a flow chart of Diane's new scenes to give people a sense of how many new scenes are planned) people lose their minds are are just demanding he release it. This is how i spend every release week, it's the best. That's all i gotta say, can't wait for 0.16, ive had a crush on Roxy since the first time i played.
well last time the update took way more time,this time most of the people discussing here know he did it way faster the last update,so let's see how this develop,but dont worry,if the "soon" reach the second week of life you will surely see the people of patreon beggining to leak their frustations here(the more upset ones at least) and you will have all the entertainment you could want and even the one you didnt want,hehehehe....:closedeyesmile:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I always lurk in this thread around release time because everyone gets so antsy and its fun to watch people argue about minutiae, but this time around yall are being pretty tame... On the other hand if you check DC's patreon page, all of the rage and pent up semen is there. Everytime DC posts a tiny progress report (he just posted a flow chart of Diane's new scenes to give people a sense of how many new scenes are planned) people lose their minds are are just demanding he release it. This is how i spend every release week, it's the best. That's all i gotta say, can't wait for 0.16, ive had a crush on Roxy since the first time i played.

I don't even see a problem here with them working on the next bit of content while they still have to wait (I assume they still wait on the animation frames), this atleast shows that they are using every bit of time to their fullest and try to improve on every corner, so kudos for them doing that.

(that next note is subjective opinion, so take it for what it's worth, with the appropriate amount of salt)

On the note of how "bad this thread gets every time there's an update around", this time, it isn't really bad on the last couple pages. Granted, I just woke up and may have missed some nuking, but I remember way more people the last time around (me included :p) being >really< pissed, to the point that they actually had a lockdown on this thread. This is just a nice wake-up show and seeing some actual fun discorse happening. And while history may run in cycles like this thread does every now and then, atleast it does run and show that there's people interested.

Oh, another thing that I did notice in this thread that is always really awful to read: "go back a couple ~30 pages, check there; that's your answer." This seems awfully annoying and more importantly, the attitude with that some people answering it in the way they do. Getting asked the same questions every now and then is annoying, yes, but for anybody just recently joining the forums and maybe not knowing how to behave themselves in a forum yet, this just seems unfair. Considering that this game's subforum does not have a FAQ section, this is even more amplified, because I know a good chunk of people that would first of all check there. Yes, there's a walkthrough/playthrough question section, but what about all the other questions that are asked that are unrelated to the game itself, but more about everything sorrounding it?

I didn't understand the last picture that DC posted about Diane. Can someone explain it please ?
If you refer to the redraw picture - well, it's that, they remodeled Diane because he was unsatisfied with the quality as it was one of the earlier drawings. If you refer to the flowchart that was just posted recently, it is to give people a general idea on what content there'll be (blurred out to not spoil the fun), showing you that there's a couple of old scenes to be reused, a bunch of scenes that'll be added. it's just for convenience's sake, and a nice bit of planning.

vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
I didn't understand the last picture that DC posted about Diane. Can someone explain it please ?
DC posted it with a color legend so people can see how many new scenes are coming and where they will fit in. The green ones are new scenes, looks to be about 11, and blue are scenes we have seen already. It is blurred completely so people don't get spoiled, the notes are for DC and his team. Just pay attention to the colors, all those green scenes :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Emre0

petur

Jul 29, 2017
DC posted it with a color legend so people can see how many new scenes are coming and where they will fit in. The green ones are new scenes, looks to be about 11, and blue are scenes we have seen already. It is blurred completely so people don't get spoiled, the notes are for DC and his team. Just pay attention to the colors, all those green scenes :heartcoveredeyes:
Green has always been my favorite color :D now even more so :D

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.17 Diane flowchart drafted!

While you're all on edge waiting for the 0.16 release (I know, I know... It seems like progress is stuck, but I promise we will release as soon as we can. Just waiting on last bits of animations and then we release), just wanted to let you all know that the 0.17 flow has been drafted for Diane! All it's good bits have been blurred (obviously) but it's good that the ball is rolling so we can start tasking as soon as possible!
I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions sent to us about Diane and what you think would be great for her! I'm reading it all, and implementing what works and improves her story.

DC

---------------------

Edit:

Oh, and I will be posting a list of planned content for 0.17 soon as well!

Hang tight!

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016

0.17 Diane flowchart drafted!

While you're all on edge waiting for the 0.16 release (I know, I know... It seems like progress is stuck, but I promise we will release as soon as we can. Just waiting on last bits of animations and then we release), just wanted to let you all know that the 0.17 flow has been drafted for Diane! All it's good bits have been blurred (obviously) but it's good that the ball is rolling so we can start tasking as soon as possible!
I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions sent to us about Diane and what you think would be great for her! I'm reading it all, and implementing what works and improves her story.

DC

---------------------

Edit:

Oh, and I will be posting a list of planned content for 0.17 soon as well!

Hang tight!
So what you guys think is the wip ? pregnation for all girls ?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Cold Fusion, clearly. I mean, this is a nuclear bomb creation chart, obviously. Congrats, you've all been duped into funding a private weapons pogramme. Fools! FOOLS I TELL YOU!

Reactions: Mastershake

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Initially, I was ambivalent about the upcoming Diane content. I knew it needed to be reworked for the new code, so it wasn't a total wash. But, then, I began to think about her current content and I realized how much of her story is dependent on Debbie being in the room (there's a couple scenes). So, except for working in her garden and her milk business, the MC doesn't actually have a lot of "developed" interactions with her.

In light of that, I actually am interested to see where her arc (which I hope will somewhat focus on her) goes.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It won't really break anything if he did like he did for the others, and changed her sister into her best friend, and patch it back in with the rest. Just about everything else can stay the same.
Yes those quality rewrites.
So its either keep churning out 0 effort rewrites destroying the first experience if you follow active development or wasting time on something no one wants anyway.
Dunno,I prefer patience.
There are enough other aspects of the game that could use the development time till DC finds a solution to the patreon problem.

Never noticed that either, in my version, she didn't mention me beyond saying how I was wanting into Roxxy's pants, they only commented on Dex's size. Maybe I was mid arc or something, interesting.
Now before someone wastes his time on this and proves me wrong,I did do those two playthroughs on two different versions(likely with the incest mod)so there might just have been rewrites Im not aware of.
It does play into her storyline progression though(ie her softening to the MC and actually having seen his tool)so dialogue changes due to her questline seem more likely.

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
This comment really annoys me because the last update was released last month, so this is a straight up lie that there not been an update in last 2 months. People just want to complain for the hell off it, and only reason the last update took so long was because patreon changed there rules, and DarkCookie had to convert game over to match there rules which further added time before a new release came out.

edit* so was actually April 18th when 16.2 came out, so guess it has been 2 months, still quit your whining , I rather have a big massive update , than just a small update each month that barely has any content. however, do apologise for straight up calling you a liar.
Also it's been a month since this funny post with still no new release

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I just whant more of Evee, she so hot.
I agree, she is one of my favorite girl; according to what people said here in the thread however Eve's story was originally intended to feature both her and her sister but thanks to Patreon policy (don't you just love Patreon policy?) that is not possible at the moment, so basically fuck you Patreon :mad:!

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I know people weren't happy with what the devs posted in Discord last time right before release, but I thought it was funny given that DC seems mostly like a happy go lucky dorky dude. In a similar vein, he posted this link after people were asking for him to finish already.

Reactions: leo0492317297

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I agree, she is one of my favorite girl; according to what people said here in the thread however Eve's story was originally intended to feature both her and her sister but thanks to Patreon policy (don't you just love Patreon policy?) that is not possible at the moment, so basically fuck you Patreon :mad:!
But couldn't they just turn her sister into a friend, like every other character?
This game isn't really as bad in that regard, there are games that are just impossible to play without the incest patch, I didn't feel that way about this one.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
But couldn't they just turn her sister into a friend, like every other character?
This game isn't really as bad in that regard, there are games that are just impossible to play without the incest patch, I didn't feel that way about this one.
If it was up to me I would do just that and maybe put out a patch that changes back dialogues (many devs do that so why not DC?).

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
If it was up to me I would do just that and maybe put out a patch that changes back dialogues (many devs do that so why not DC?).
Patreon will act if the same dev make any patch to restore the incest in the game.
So for now we have an unofficial incest patch.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Patreon will act if the same dev make any patch to restore the incest in the game.
So for now we have unofficial incest patch.
Yes I know, I didn't make myself clear, I meant an unofficial patch (that could also be made by the official dev and silently uploaded somewhere...).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
This mindset just baffles me.
Genuine question here(and even if it likely sounds condescending,its really not meant that way),do you people not understand the impact something like that has on the writing process as a whole or do you simply not care?
The patreon fallout rewrite demonstrated very well where simply replacing relations can lead(and jeez is it awful),not to mention what meta impact that could possibly have on the game(I doubt its going to hold anyones interest with that hackened together story that just randomly picked it up at that point,stumping the games possible fanbase growth and with that DC´s revenue).
Or are you people just in it for the art assets?
I mean...fair enough but arent there tons of nukige out there that do that better?
Again,not supposed to be demeaning in any way,just really curious what mindest you people operate under.

Yes I know, I didn't make myself clear, I meant an unofficial patch (that could also be made by the official dev and silently uploaded somewhere...).
Likely because he is afraid of Patreon finding out that connection and killing his revenue.
Cant really blame him for that(however miniscule the chances of Patreon going after some "random" dropping an incest patch on 4chan might be).

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes