yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
is this game still alive or being updated ?

its been months since the last update ... plz let me know

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
well,not in a longshot yet,pregnancy content will come with Diane's patch,and untill now only her (Diane) is confirmed....if DC add another one on the list,it will be nice,but i think that Jenny would only be a possibility after her patch....
P.S:but again,this is just what I think....
DC has stated numerous times that every character you can have sex with will be able to get pregnant (once the system is fully enabled).

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improved Diane art for 0.17!

Diane art for 0.17!

Ok, so Diane's art was done fairly rough when I first started making this project. I think it was time for us to bring her art up to the level that new characters are getting (similar to what I did with Roxxy in 0.16). For those who haven't watched the recent streams, here's a preview!

Status on 0.16?

All tasks have been completed. We're just waiting on some animation frames still being made until we can wrap up (close the last bug testing task)and release. Shouldn't take too long before we get them! Until then, we're moving onto 0.17 tasking. Sorry for the slight delay! <3

DC

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC has stated numerous times that every character you can have sex with will be able to get pregnant (once the system is fully enabled).
I was talking that probably the only 2 that will have it sooner will be Diane and Jenny,since those 2 are the next ones to have their own update,obviously he will put the content to all of them,but not all of them at once...

Neved

Jul 2, 2018
I Think I ran into a bug and i can't continue the game because of it. The scene where Diane and Debbie are in the pool when your supposed to go get a towel for Debbie when I grab the towel it says its in my backpack but when i try to give it to her it tells me I forgot the towel am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Interesting choice of words from the newest patreon post
>"All tasks have been completed"
>"We're just waiting on some animation frames[...]"

What? That doesn't sound to me like all the tasks have been completed, or am I missing something there? :p

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm having a problem. After I have the choice with Ellen at the church, if I choose to watch Sister Angelica, as soon as I get home, the game kinda resets Debbie's quest, there's even a promt to rename her in the next morning, just like in the beginning and I just can't continue with Mia's route.

This also happened at one point when I went to Jennie's room and decided to not keep going with the last option in her bed. The same thing happened, Debbie's route reset. It doesn't happen if choose the Ellen's route though.

* Edit: I could avoid that if I go sleep with Debbie, instead of going to my room. But the bug is still there otherwise.*

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm having a problem. After I have the choice with Ellen at the church, if I choose to watch Sister Angelica, as soon as I get home, the game kinda resets Debbie's quest, there's even a promt to rename her in the next morning, just like in the beginning and I just can't continue with Mia's route.

This also happened at one point when I went to Jennie's room and decided to not keep going with the last option in her bed.
The same thing happened, Debbie's route reset. It doesn't happen if choose the Ellen's route though.
Maybe is not a bug,but your destiny sending you a message that you should stick with the milfs....
P.S:now talking a little more seriously,i dont even know how you guys manage get yourselves stuck in such gamebreaking bugs...

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe is not a bug,but your destiny sending you a message that you should stick with the milfs....
P.S:now talking a little more seriously,i dont even know how you guys manage get yourselves stuck in such gamebreaking bugs...
I have no idea either man. I didn't follow any walkthrough, but I did everything that was available in the game.

Are there any route conflicts in this game? Like, if you choose certain characters, others don't progress? Maybe that's it. There's no error prompt or anything, but it's a bug for sure.

Well, hopefully I found a way around it, for anyone that goes through the same until they fix it.

Sanjo

Feb 23, 2018
Interesting choice of words from the newest patreon post
>"All tasks have been completed"
>"We're just waiting on some animation frames[...]"

What? That doesn't sound to me like all the tasks have been completed, or am I missing something there? :p

I think it's a way to say "I have finished my job but someone else didn't and we have to wait because of that".

4.20 star(s) 339 Votes