• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nawbra

Jun 16, 2017
@Dogeek - curious if you guys have considered using instead of jpg/png to compress the images. It has lossless options if there's concern about quality and Ren'py supports it out of the box. Also there are if it's easiest to still work with the other formats and then convert them in a final "production" build. I know the game isn't that large yet, but I seem to recall there being mention of the expense around self hosting the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, tell me pls does incest mode give some opportunities?
There's no incest mode in the game itself. But at least last time there was a good and working fan made incest patch pretty quick. But all that does is changing names and dialogs back to what they were, so there aren't any additional scenes etc.

If you can't play the game without incest you should probably wait a week or two until you play. Last time there were some bugs here and there on top of the usual bugs in the game itself.

rpgcerbere

Apr 28, 2017
There's no incest mode in the game itself. But at least last time there was a good and working fan made incest patch pretty quick. But all that does is changing names and dialogs back to what they were, so there aren't any additional scenes etc.
And unfortunately, the dialogues will need to be rewrite for the next incest patch. That will take time.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
is this game still alive or being updated ?

its been months since the last update ... plz let me know

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
well,not in a longshot yet,pregnancy content will come with Diane's patch,and untill now only her (Diane) is confirmed....if DC add another one on the list,it will be nice,but i think that Jenny would only be a possibility after her patch....
P.S:but again,this is just what I think....
DC has stated numerous times that every character you can have sex with will be able to get pregnant (once the system is fully enabled).

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improved Diane art for 0.17!

Diane art for 0.17!

Ok, so Diane's art was done fairly rough when I first started making this project. I think it was time for us to bring her art up to the level that new characters are getting (similar to what I did with Roxxy in 0.16). For those who haven't watched the recent streams, here's a preview!

Status on 0.16?

All tasks have been completed. We're just waiting on some animation frames still being made until we can wrap up (close the last bug testing task)and release. Shouldn't take too long before we get them! Until then, we're moving onto 0.17 tasking. Sorry for the slight delay! <3

DC

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC has stated numerous times that every character you can have sex with will be able to get pregnant (once the system is fully enabled).
I was talking that probably the only 2 that will have it sooner will be Diane and Jenny,since those 2 are the next ones to have their own update,obviously he will put the content to all of them,but not all of them at once...

Neved

Jul 2, 2018
I Think I ran into a bug and i can't continue the game because of it. The scene where Diane and Debbie are in the pool when your supposed to go get a towel for Debbie when I grab the towel it says its in my backpack but when i try to give it to her it tells me I forgot the towel am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes