j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dunno if the mom is from some of those 2....the only person with spaced teeth like that is Becca,however Becca dont really looks like the mexican(i guess?) maid...
Their mom isn't in the game yet but will likely be introduced in 0.16:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think we'll get any H scenes with her right away though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Y

Yeah i know which one you're talking about,i saw that stream(literaly only saw since my phone bugs picarto audio everytime and i cant hear shit)
Alas,he said anything about those 2 being sisters? or just friends(Martinez and Lopez have different shaped faces and if i remember well he used the model from Martinez to make the mom face),since i couldnt hear i'm kinda of missing some content put there,and the youtube streams doesnt have sound,so.....yeah,i'm kinda missing almost everything aside the images from the latest streams(aside from some comments i pick on the chat during the streams)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if Jenny will have issues with the MC having sex with or "dating" Roxxy? Since they bonded quite a bit and all and Jenny was pushing Roxxy the idea that the MC is hung...
My thought process was that she might help him, if their relationship is good enough.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
where is quest log?
DC removed for now,i think he is planning to put it back when you can actually do something on that list(or maybe is just renewing the quest log to include all those new sub quests from the previous patch),lately he is showing some of the achiements he will finnaly put on the game(probably for Diane update)

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I'm glad the next update is Diane. I better don't let my imagination flow too much, keep the expectations and hype in check.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if Jenny will have issues with the MC having sex with or "dating" Roxxy? Since they bonded quite a bit and all and Jenny was pushing Roxxy the idea that the MC is hung...
That dialogue only occurs if you progressed the sister quest prior,right?
Remember her saying something rather nasty otherwise(and a bit OOC,I mean bitch or not,if she didnt outright hate her father that went a bit far).

Since Jenny´s endgame seems to be a defrosting the bitch queen scenario as well(at last thats what her current end lines imply)I really wonder what DC´s intentions for the ending are.
One would think its the whole prom thing but then we have those heavily involved relationships with other characters completely outside of that.
Maybe a oldschool Fallout styled ending for every character slideshow heh(not that that would really work...or be satisfying).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
1.MC really doesnt seem the cucking type.
Even the Mia questchain seemed to make him rather uncomfortable so I highly doubt serious NTR is going to happen.

2.Debbie seems to be rather apprehensive about letting anyone bar Diane know about the relationship(and for good reason)so I dont really see her jumping into that just cause incest bros.
Also...thats kinda freaking random,aint it?
Her whole storyline puts a rather heavy emphasis on the whole relationship being based on emotions so does she really seem loose enough for that?

3.Like...what?

I see where you are trying to go with all this...but I seriously dont think thats the direction DC has in mind >_>

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
7. Will my save files carry over to the next update?
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot.
if it is impossible, then in the new release should be an official (developer's) save up to the previous version - for those who are bored again and again to play again.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
hope there will be some more titjob scene in the future...
More? there isnt even any to begin with as far as i know.
But yeah, this game is sooo lacking boobjobs! I mean, there are huge titties everywhere but not one single pair is fucked. A real shame and needs to be adressed.

Reactions: Deeze

mattius77

May 16, 2017

Well, MC will be able to have fun with their mom at some point and I'm sure he'll get them as well.
The Latinas are only known by their surnames (Lopez, Martinez). Having different surnames doesn't preclude them having the same mother, of course. But if they're in the same grade, they're probably the same age, which would preclude the same mother giving birth to two children from two different fathers.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Is it possible to get sis (incest mod enabled) pregnant?
well,not in a longshot yet,pregnancy content will come with Diane's patch,and untill now only her (Diane) is confirmed....if DC add another one on the list,it will be nice,but i think that Jenny would only be a possibility after her patch....
P.S:but again,this is just what I think....

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes