Devron

Oct 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure, that Roxxy just has some daddy issues, but she's not that heartless. I do agree that Jenny is the real bitch here.

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Jenny proved to be far too much for Roxxy in the teachers update. She pretty much was toying with her.
Jenny is way more manipulative than Roxxy,while Roxxy is just bitchy,thats why the MC fears he made something bad by bringing those 2 together,since he could create something even worse than Jenny already is(btw the bitchy i meant before was the annoying and stubborn one,not the dominant grab-you-by-the-balls type)....

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Well,last time i was here we discussed a lot about points of view about development,when we finnaly got in a nice conversation about the update content i suddenly got my alerts cut off,to make things worse my brother dropped water on my pc and i'm still trying to put the darnned thing to work again when i finnaly returned to the thread,none of the people i was talking before is here(with few exceptions,like Ted),so by now i'm just watching the thread,and hoping to get this shit fixed in time for the next update...
Yeah, I seem to have made myself a meme as the regular postin, grumpy old man ... Oops. Oh well, guess I will have to embrace it with an appropriate avatar and/or sig.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, I seem to have made myself a meme as the regular postin, grumpy old man ... Oops. Oh well, guess I will have to embrace it with an appropriate avatar and/or sig.
nice choice with Clint Eastwood on Gran Torino,grumpyness at his best image....as for me,John Cho in American Pie do a good job as expressing one of my kinks,hehehehehehe(still waiting for that sweet Diane/pregnancy update)

Reactions: PatreonTed

Devron

Oct 3, 2017
I find it amazing that whenever there is an update or we close to another the same skeptics come out with unfounded allegations about how the creator is milking money when most of the naysayers dont even donate
I don't like the wait either, but I think this rather tells me how great this game is with the amount of anticipation I have for every update. But these people are really annoying, considering the fact that nobody's forcing anyone to be a patron. And they are still very well funded, because they produce an amazing game, not because they're fucking milking people.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I find it amazing that whenever there is an update or we close to another the same skeptics come out with unfounded allegations about how the creator is milking money when most of the naysayers dont even donate
This is one of the consequences of the hype,not everyone get simply excited,some guys get annoyed and upset,even more when the wait gets prolongued i've seen some nasty discussions on the week before the launch of update 0.15(aside from the insults slinged to some devs this time,last time moderators where kinda upset with some of our discussions),for now things seen nice,lets hope it continues like that...

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
i actually enjoy the anticipation, and as a person who believe that a good product should not be rushed, i wholeheartedly agree with DC and Dogeek for working in their pace.

whoever played any of the new sonic games (which were rushed in development by a fairly big amount) would know that even huge companies put out a bad product when rushed.

Reactions: ross_oneri

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if Jenny will have issues with the MC having sex with or "dating" Roxxy? Since they bonded quite a bit and all and Jenny was pushing Roxxy the idea that the MC is hung...

Feb 7, 2018
I think it's important to realize that it's still not just "some commercial project" but a handdrawn game made by DC. So in the end it's really up to DC to decide how much of the art he wants to give away and I can really understand that he wants to keep those things that are related to characters, creativity etc. to himself as long as he isn't 100% sure that somebody can do them excatly as good.

Yes, there's some speed to gain but there's a lot to lose by hiring more artists. Right now he's got someone who will do the new animations and he's hired a background artists who'll maybe get promoted at some point. I guess that's all we can demand in this case.

At least I'm happy to wait quite a bit longer if the game remains as good as it is. As soon as that's even remotely in question or as soon as the style changes it's very likely not worth it.
Really my issue is that he could be passing off scenes to be, I'm not sure the right word here, sketched out, and then he could go in and finish the details as he wanted, just to shave some time off his workload. Him doing every single aspect of the art himself is a real waste of time for him and getting things done.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,she always acted like a self centered bitch(i think everyone here remembers her ordering the MC to stop fucking with Debbie since she needed him ready to when she could use him...)its natural DC mantaing her like that since Diane and Debby already waaaay carefree,its good to keep some balance between the personalities of each character...

Devron

Oct 3, 2017
no

No.. DC already said that he intends to make threesomes with Debbie and Diane and Eve with her sister. But NOT jenny. He already said that he is adamant against the idea ofinvolving her in threesomes.
I wonder if we'll get something with the two Mexican girls tho...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, MC will be able to have fun with their mom at some point and I'm sure he'll get them as well.
Dunno if the mom is from some of those 2....the only person with spaced teeth like that is Becca,however Becca dont really looks like the mexican(i guess?) maid...

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes