j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What? That doesn't sound to me like all the tasks have been completed, or am I missing something there? :p
He outsourced the new animations to AEhentai which means probably that basically everything he and his team can do is done.
I wonder if roxxy can preg in 0.16 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For 99,9% no. There's no pregnancy system in place right now and thus we'll have to wait after Diane's update is done and she'll likely be the only for quite some time.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She said she can't get pregnant though. She'll probably be the only exception.
well,she's old(waaay old),i guess that naturally she couldn't since her ovaries would be empty already,so no eggs to inseminate.....unless MC would be the Legendary Stud from the myth.....them no womb will be spared....

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improved Diane art for 0.17!

Diane art for 0.17!

Ok, so Diane's art was done fairly rough when I first started making this project. I think it was time for us to bring her art up to the level that new characters are getting (similar to what I did with Roxxy in 0.16). For those who haven't watched the recent streams, here's a preview!

Status on 0.16?

All tasks have been completed. We're just waiting on some animation frames still being made until we can wrap up (close the last bug testing task)and release. Shouldn't take too long before we get them! Until then, we're moving onto 0.17 tasking. Sorry for the slight delay! <3

DC
I'm not sure about this one... I prefer my milfs to look the age they have, while still being hot (Look up Milf City Linda). DC would do good by removing these lines of some of the younger girls faces though.

Reactions: Gecc

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I like Diane's new face, it's softer

we can say that Diane is one of the most important updates in recent years, in this update there could be the introduction of threesome, pregnancy and consequently reflex could improve even more the story of Debbie / mom

(Sorry my english )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is DC going to redraw her old scenes?
I'm pretty sure he'll only redraw her character sprites which can be adapted pretty easy via copy and paste so it should be pretty fast. I guess the h scenes are going to get reworked by AEhentai as well and thus most things should be covered.

Reactions: Pattitto00
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes