• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I like Diane's new face, it's softer

we can say that Diane is one of the most important updates in recent years, in this update there could be the introduction of threesome, pregnancy and consequently reflex could improve even more the story of Debbie / mom

(Sorry my english )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is DC going to redraw her old scenes?
I'm pretty sure he'll only redraw her character sprites which can be adapted pretty easy via copy and paste so it should be pretty fast. I guess the h scenes are going to get reworked by AEhentai as well and thus most things should be covered.

Reactions: Pattitto00

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
God the website tracker for this game pisses me off. A few weeks ago all 3 progress bars went up 10% in 4 days. Now it's been stuck at 100%/96%/95% for over a week. It indicates absolutely nothing in terms of real progress.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
God the website tracker for this game pisses me off. A few weeks ago all 3 progress bars went up 10% in 4 days. Now it's been stuck at 100%/96%/95% for over a week. It indicates absolutely nothing in terms of real progress.
Well, it does but there are natrual problems with it. All it shows are tasks that they are working on tasks that are completed. But of course it happens that different people work on several tasks which means that sometimes 3 or 4 get ready on the same day, that tasks have vastly different sizes and thus some need more time than others, etc.

So yes, it's not a very detailed tracker but it's certainly way better than nothing. If you want more details, there's a better version for patreons who pledge more than $5.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I've never played the game without an incest patch, but I think the game is getting to a point where narritively it's not going to be so easy to "edit" back in. I don't feel one way or another about incest so it's not a big loss to me, but I used the patch because I thought the whole "Landlady and roommate" scenario sounded incredibly bad.

Anyway, seeing I imagine it's going to be harder and harder making an incest patch and i'm currently taking a break from Summertime Saga so I can play a whole string of patch content at once, can someone tell me how well the "non-incest" rewrite is? Are the relationships still enjoyable and has it been written in a way that makes for a suitable replacement to the original script?
The relationships don't change much. If you look at post it's mine on the entire game and all the characters in this update. Read that to understand how I feel about the entire issue.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Reminds me of Microsoft OS installs. Get to 99% quickly and stays there for minutes.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The relationships don't change much. If you look at post it's mine on the entire game and all the characters in this update. Read that to understand how I feel about the entire issue.
Nice arguments you put there,i can even agree with some of your descriptions on the characters(sadly,i agree with you in the case of Judith,she feels way empty right now),and holy shit man,you deserve a kick on the balls for making me feel tempted to play Bully again when i dont have a functional pc capable to play right now...

Reactions: Ungawa
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes