Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
iirc, Haramase Simulator is all about pregnancy and it finishing as well, though due to it also being in development (and way slower than summertime saga), there's still much left out
Tried it but found it underwhelming. X is pregnant. X is no longer pregnant, impregnate again. X is pregnant. Feels more like slot machine with grind that something like this.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Tried it but found it underwhelming. X is pregnant. X is no longer pregnant, impregnate again. X is pregnant. Feels more like slot machine with grind that something like this.
Granted, but hey, atleast it actually completes the pregnancy :p so it's not completely staging new grounds here. But I feel you and I'm also quite happy about the inclusion of that as well as some interactivity maybe, and potentially more consequences following it (I assume atleast?)

On a totally different note - seems like people are once again quite fed up again with the (I guess) delayed release due to the wait on the animation frames, as DC is once again recieving a bunch of nasty and/or impatient comments under his posts on Patreon.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Granted, but hey, atleast it actually completes the pregnancy :p so it's not completely staging new grounds here. But I feel you and I'm also quite happy about the inclusion of that as well as some interactivity maybe, and potentially more consequences following it (I assume atleast?)

On a totally different note - seems like people are once again quite fed up again with the (I guess) delayed release due to the wait on the animation frames, as DC is once again recieving a bunch of nasty and/or impatient comments under his posts on Patreon.
Technicalities :D

Pregnancy is a kink due to the taboo of asociated things like single motherhood, cuckolding someone for life or the level of committment it shows towards MC. Games that have pregnancy but lack the other things that make it hot don't really do a good job.

Feel sorry for DC, dude's doing a bangup job and is already creating art for next version, he aint an animator and can't speed if up more than it is.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016

Well, not completely new grounds but almost, I would say. I mean you usually get someone pregnant, the lady pops a belly and that's it. To actually give birth to mc's child and presumably have some actual impact on the story, that's definitively new.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
OOOOOOOHHHH shit boy pregnancy minigame just being worked on

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Does it have anything to do with The Fifth Element?
I love that movie :D
DC is once again receiving a bunch of nasty and/or impatient comments under his posts on Patreon.
Manners are not something that people are born with. They have to be taught. Unfortunately some people were never taught. I also don't understand what part of ''animations are being worked on and implemented into the game'' people don't get? Didn't those people see the Roxxy animation that was shown?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I love that movie :D

Manners are not something that people are born with. They have to be taught. Unfortunately some people were never taught. I also don't understand what part of ''animations are being worked on and implemented into the game'' people don't get? Didn't those people see the Roxxy animation that was shown?
its the power of the "soon" my friend,hype is a sharp as fuck double edged sword without handguards to save you from any incident....

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Feel sorry for DC, dude's doing a bangup job and is already creating art for next version, he aint an animator and can't speed if up more than it is.
Yeah the hate should be at least be pointed at the animator who is notorious for taking his time (forgot his name)
Basically he is the man that is slowing down additionally the release of the Roxxy update.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
its funny watch tataro pops a pregnancy comment once in while there,heheheheh...hold your ground there bro....
He is obviously excited for the extra large tits that come with it :D I should remind DC to make the boobs of the pregnant ladies EXTRA LARGE in case he forgets :D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
its funny watch tataro pops a pregnancy comment once in while there,heheheheh...hold your ground there bro....
He is obviously excited for the extra large tits that come with it :D I should remind DC to make the boobs of the pregnant ladies EXTRA LARGE in case he forgets :D

Gotta stand the ground. Sadly it will be a fully visible roulette it seems :(
Hoped it would have been hidden to keep that suspense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
yeah,pregancy does make breasts grow,but it makes nipples darker too and i'm not so sure if everyone would like that(not me,i love dark nipples),dunno if DC would appeal for the realistic side of thing,but there's a good chance he will put at least the breast increase,since it could be done with some ease....but i wouldnt bet on that just yet....

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
yeah,pregancy does make breasts grow,but it makes nipples darker too and i'm not so sure if everyone would like that(not me,i love dark nipples),dunno if DC would appeal for the realistic side of thing,but there's a good chance he will put at least the breast increase,since it could be done with some ease....but i wouldnt bet on that just yet....
Check the spoiler above for some nice preggo titties. But yeah, love em dark and chewie :D

Also final numbers are in, Judith is 90% chance to get knocked up <3

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Check the spoiler above for some nice preggo titties. But yeah, love em dark and chewie :D

Also final numbers are in, Judith is 90% chance to get knocked up <3
aint gonna lie,Diane,Debbie,Jenny,Mia and Judith are the reasons of my need for Diane's update.....

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes