newold23

Jul 2, 2017
The last art task is a bunch of stuff for Principal Smith, DC talked about it a couple days ago.

Of course not. It's a huge update, mentioned in stream today as more than double the size of any previous update.[/QUOTE]
Considering even Mia's update was not that big after all, I'm not going to be surprised if this one will be the same size.

Reactions: Arap12

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think someone mentioned a secret trap character in the game a few pages back. Is it a character that you've already met?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Eve's been shown nude on the stream a number of times. Unless it's a double bluff it's not her.
Damn, there goes my insurance funds for the month. I was kinda convinced because of the makeup and form-hiding hoodie. I don't see how it could be Annie though. Didn't she flash her tits at you because she caught you being erect in the locker room?

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Damn, there goes my insurance funds for the month. I was kinda convinced because of the makeup and form-hiding hoodie. I don't see how it could be Annie though. Didn't she flash her tits at you because she caught you being erect in the locker room?
It could still be a trap as long as it has a dick lol

In streams theres this fixation with traps and i dont know if its real or just a meme, and at this point, im too afraid to ask. Everyone on DCs streams loves dicks

rle68

May 28, 2017
OMFG.. are you kidding me with this.. THERE IS NO TRAP.. DC once made a joke and people went fucking apeshit

none of the established chars are traps.. IF he wants to add one it will be someone you havent sen yet

i wouldnt get my hopes up tho there is a lot of pushback against it

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
OMFG.. are you kidding me with this.. THERE IS NO TRAP.. DC once made a joke and people went fucking apeshit

none of the established chars are traps.. IF he wants to add one it will be someone you havent sen yet

i wouldnt get my hopes up tho there is a lot of pushback against it
Yeah that too even one of the writings on the ladys bathroom says the trap is a lie

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Considering even Mia's update was not that big after all, I'm not going to be surprised if this one will be the same size.
There's more non-spoiler art on the YouTube channel for this update than in the entirety of the Mia update.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
this game got $24,648 per month , still no sound effect. :mad::pancakeMix:
Like sex sound effects? Not sure if it would be easy or not, considering there's a manual frame progression thing for people who don't use auto mode. I'd rather them work on making the scenes than trying to synch up the effects to however many existing scenes there are. If they eventually get to it, I just hope it's not MnF quality of shitty.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Huh, is that so? My money's on Eve then.
Eve was shown to have no secret package in the last two months or so.

hi there any 1 know when is new update release:hushedface::evilsmile::FuckYea:
You're in limbo just as much as we are. With everything going on, between DC and the code update for two different reasons, we're stuck stewing until the release. Welcome to the stew. Bring a spoon.

In regards to sounds? Fuck no. That's all I got to say about that.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Funny that you say so.

Eric's Poker "minigame" was drawn in December 2016 and had different characters available but this hasn't been implemented yet, even after Eric's mom update.
You can't invite anyone despite the art for other characters (at least Rhonda and the school monitor girl are drawn) being ready.
Back before Sister's update, DC ran out of things to draw because the art was ready (said that himself), yet the coders delayed the update released for over 3 weeks. When the update was released, the coders names were removed from the page.
Now, the update is further delayed, of course Patreon has its faults, but still, this update still hasn't seen the light despite 3 months over and even before the "patreon takedown" the update was still not halfway done.
In the meantime, we saw in the streams characters that had nothing to do with the update being drawn naked (Eve, Rhonda and the Principal) or doing poses that probably aren't going to be featured. And don't say they're going to play a role those drawings, because we know it's not true, the characters like Eve, Judith, the Principal and Rhonda will have their own update.
DC is a professional and skilled, he's capable of drawing quickly and well, i give him too much credit to think otherwise.
Jeeeeez. The update will involve the 4 teachers. The action will take place in the school: is it so difficult to understand the fact that most of the school characters will have a role in the teachers' quests? Do you really think that the MC will only interact with the teachers?

Moreover, DC repeteadly said that he's drawing the last few 0.15 poses. Are you and the other funny guy calling him A LIAR?

Huh, is that so? My money's on Eve then.
You said that you're following his streams: did you realize that you already saw her pussy?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes