thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I think I read early April but curious what's going to be included after the Patreon censorship. Over 75% of the game is incest lol

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Not going to wait even a few months just jumping to a conclusion is the easiest thing to do right? I always said wait a few months for things to stabilize and then judge the situation.
You think people are going to pay for a few months without the content they know isn't going to be in there, THEN cancel their pledge? That doesn't seem very reasonable to me.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
guys but do you think there is a chance that the update will come out by March?

(sorry my english )
Based on the way DC was talking in streams three weeks ago, I would have guessed it would have been out right about now. But listening to him yesterday, it seems like he overestimated the amount of art he had left to finish, because he is still working on the 16th art task, and the 17th sounds like it might not be small. Sometime in April would be my guess, same as Daniel85. DC did sound stressed yesterday talking about getting it done ASAP though.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
can't believe ronda is getting no love from everyone. especially because she comes together with cassie. but at least eve is scoring pretty high.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
can't believe ronda is getting no love from everyone. especially because she comes together with cassie. but at least eve is scoring pretty high.
The vote will take place after the next update is released and almost all of the girls will have role in it. So voting patterns may change depening on what happens in 0.15 now. Roxxy wasn't that popular before either but after DC implemented her school shower scene she immidiatly won the next vote.

My personal guess would be the underground cult though. At least DC seems to really want to do it and he said that he'll tease it quite a bit in 0.15.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I can't believe we're at version whatever, and MC still cannot fap with either of the two surruptious spycams he discovers or installs outside his home. When he delivers the webcam to Jane, he should say "I want a free subscription to both these streams," and then it's party time.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't believe we're at version whatever, and MC still cannot fap with either of the two surruptious spycams he discovers or installs outside his home. When he delivers the webcam to Jane, he should say "I want a free subscription to both these streams," and then it's party time.
I have a bad surprise for you: DC said he's going to remake that part of Mrs Bissette's route and remove the webcams - DC said: too many webcams.

Based on the way DC was talking in streams three weeks ago, I would have guessed it would have been out right about now. But listening to him yesterday, it seems like he overestimated the amount of art he had left to finish, because he is still working on the 16th art task, and the 17th sounds like it might not be small. Sometime in April would be my guess, same as Daniel85. DC did sound stressed yesterday talking about getting it done ASAP though.
Yes, but he said his goal is to finish art by this week.

There comes a point when he has bitten off more than he can chew. Three months is $75,000. It's going to be 3 months since the last update next Tuesday. That's a long time and a lot of money for only 54% and a fuck load of spam on his patreon page. If that 54% is accurate after 90 days, then the update is still 77 days away, so a release date of 5 June.

I hope not, but, along with the Patreon crap, he's let this get away from him and he desperately needs a project manager.
Enough with this BULLSHIT.

Firstly, SS updates have always been 100% IMMEDIATELY FREE FOR EVERYONE. ALWAYS.

Secondly, THE ART IS THE BOTTLENECK, forchrissake. Why people can't understand it? why?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Internet maths, like bro maths but angry. There are 9 names on the list of people working on the game, but sure they probably work for free right, 24x7 who needs sleep and fun.
The update will be out when it's done. Then the salt miners can rest for a couple of days.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Internet maths, like bro maths but angry. There are 9 names on the list of people working on the game, but sure they probably work for free right, 24x7 who needs sleep and fun.
The update will be out when it's done. Then the salt miners can rest for a couple of days.
Hey, it rhymes.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Some time ago in an interview DC said that there is trap girl in the game, but he refused to reveal her until future updates. Makes me wonder who really is the dick girl in Summertime Saga?

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
3 months since the last update, 75,000 raised. I feel sorry for the people who give this guy money.
I cancelled after the Patreon thing. It was an unforgivable lack of foresight given what has happened to others. Either he was arrogant or just doesn't keep up to date with industry issues (which is idiotic and arrogant). He had "employees" waiting on art assets, he should have had them going through, altering names to variables which could be pulled from a mapping file. Keep it in the family as long as you can but the dialog changes are already done by simple changes to the mapping file. In renpy it's dead easy.

I'm going to get attacked a lot but only by people who know deep down I'm talking the truth. This has been badly managed.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I cancelled after the Patreon thing. It was an unforgivable lack of foresight given what has happened to others. Either he was arrogant or just doesn't keep up to date with industry issues (which is idiotic and arrogant). He had "employees" waiting on art assets, he should have had them going through, altering names to variables which could be pulled from a mapping file. Keep it in the family as long as you can but the dialog changes are already done by simple changes to the mapping file. In renpy it's dead easy.

I'm going to get attacked a lot but only by people who know deep down I'm talking the truth. This has been badly managed.
Naaaaah

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes