Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
For some reason I can't complete the sister's questline. When I attempt to type the pink channel username/password it says it's wrong when I checked her emails.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Jeeeeez. The update will involve the 4 teachers. The action will take place in the school: is it so difficult to understand the fact that most of the school characters will have a role in the teachers' quests? Do you really think that the MC will only interact with the teachers?

Moreover, DC repeteadly said that he's drawing the last few 0.15 poses. Are you and the other funny guy calling him A LIAR?
Do you feel really in need to reply to everyone?
Just stop.
I'm fed up with guys like you that can't handle the fact someone is posting constructive criticism.
Either come up with a valid response instead of "You LIAR!!!!>:mad:((" or don't post.

I hardly think this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will be in the update, as this is probably Eve's update stuff. Unless DC decides to do another shower scene (unoriginal) there's no way she's going to strip in the school. Same thing about the Principal and Rhonda.
How this would be part of the progress to fuck the teachers?
So this isn't 0.15 stuff, but stuff that's going to be added in her update
Eve was drawn naked before 14.5 yet she didn't have a scene where she stripped naked, so it's not going to be featured now, as much i would like it to be implemented.
If it's going to be implemented, this isn't going to make plot progress, like Roxxy showering, that didn't happen to forward the plot, it's just eye candy, a bonus.

Don't put any words in my mouth, ok?
I've said that this isn't going to be in 0.15, as a lot of drawn stuff that seemed to be part of the update was never released (Eric's poker with other characters) while other bits of content made it.

Are you calling me a liar?
Because the posts don't lie nor the streams, me and the "funny guy" that posted the pics just showed you the truth.
What the principal stripping naked is going to do to the teacher's plot?
Is she going to hold a naked meeting in the office with all the teachers? Good but that's not going to happen.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hardly think this

Will be in the update, as this is probably Eve's update stuff.
Maybe not that but certainly this one

Given what DC has drawn in the last days and weeks I'm pretty sure that quite a few girls girl will get at least a half nude scene this update (at least about Eve and Judith I'm personally pretty certain).

How this would be part of the progress to fuck the teachers?
Well, MC will have to fulfill all in all 16 quests and some of them will be rather unusual I'd say (given that DC has drawn things like drugs, booze and stuff) so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll manage to sneak quite a bit of lewd stuff into those. I mean, after all that's what the game is about.

If it's going to be implemented, this isn't going to make plot progress, like Roxxy showering, that didn't happen to forward the plot, it's just eye candy, a bonus.
Well, YES?? I'm pretty sure that's excatly the reason. To keep those people happy who "lost the vote" and to not leave them with nothing for too long? That's why I'm actually pretty sure we'll get to see a least a bit of Eve, Judith, Mrs. Smith etc. this update, especially since it does/will make those quests lot more interesting.

But of course, we'll see.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
As much as i wait for the 0.15 version, i feel that if there will not be a incest patch, i will stop playing and of course stop supporting the game. I love the artwork but incest is very much my preferred fantasy when it comes to adult games. I just wanted to add my 2 cents about it, its a shame patreon force these changes and many talented creators stop development or loose a big chunk of donators, due to that new rules.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are you calling me a liar?
Because the posts don't lie nor the streams, me and the "funny guy" that posted the pics just showed you the truth.
What the principal stripping naked is going to do to the teacher's plot?
Is she going to hold a naked meeting in the office with all the teachers? Good but that's not going to happen.
I have no idea, dude. The only thing I know is that he's constantly replying to people: "I'm making 0.15 update art, right now" while he's streaming. So, I'm asking you (once again): do YOU think DarkCookie (SS' AUTHOR, NOT YOU) is a liar?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Given what DC has drawn in the last days and weeks I'm pretty sure that quite a few girls girl will get at least a half nude scene this update (at least about Eve and Judith I'm personally pretty certain).
One of the devs mentioned that there was lots of lewd-type stuff for some of the classmates in this update as well.

I think maybe they should have stuck to their original idea of splitting the teacher update into two parts (I'm really impatient haha), but I am looking forward to a huge update when it's finally done.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think maybe they should have stuck to their original idea of splitting the teacher update into two parts (I'm really impatient haha), but I am looking forward to a huge update when it's finally done.
I'd guess DC wants to avoid too many updates as long as we can't use old saves. At least I think that's the main reason he decided to not split the update in the end. As soon as Dogeek get's his backward compatability stuff done DC may op to release smaller updates. But that's just a hunch of course.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I'd be willing to give up the incest part if we could finally get the impregnation system implemented. 8D Nah, just kidding. I'll be fine with whatever happens.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well rather late to the news about patreon forcing a change on this game, I did go back and read some posts since it first announced, but not all.

Am not surprised many on this forum are unhappy about it, as this forum does seem to be mostly filled with incest friendly people. However, its not something I like, so am very happy to hear about the change.

Someone compared GTA and killing people to incest in game, they are right, its not really incest, its just a game, which is why am able to play some of the games with the incest. However, it doesn't matter if its just a game, when most people hear or see the word incest, there going be put off the game, that is just the way it is.

The potential customers is going be much higher without incest in game, and I did notice a post on this forum stating the patreon total for this game had increased. In long run this is a great thing for this game, and other game developers, also us fans of playing adult games, as the more people support games, the more likely patreon with adult games remains.

Also think it's great business by Dark Cookie that there was already a plan in place, just encase patreon asked him to change game, sign of a great business man and developer, which means, even without the incest, summertime saga should remain one of the top adult games.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You said that you're following his streams: did you realize that you already saw her pussy?
I don't watch his streams and I don't recall claiming I do. I think you've confused something I quoted as something I said.

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
From a design perspective, DC should do the dating system as soon as possible or not using it at all. If he starts with Roxxy, Rhonda, etc., and then he has to attach that system to each story, it would be harder and longer to do.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From a design perspective, DC should do the dating system as soon as possible or not using it at all. If he starts with Roxxy, Rhonda, etc., and then he has to attach that system to each story, it would be harder and longer to do.
I'm not so sure it's going to be an issue for their first update though. Just like with Mia there'll be a lot of base story with other characters (in Roxxy's case with her mom, Dexter and both her friends etc.) which will take a good chunk of the update anyway. So I'd expect the same for Roxxy and thus there wouldn't be room for the dating stuff anway. Of course people won't be happy with it but I guess that can't be changed unless we always want to wait 90 instead of 50 days for one update.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I don't watch his streams and I don't recall claiming I do. I think you've confused something I quoted as something I said.
He seems to do that a lot in trying to be DC's favorite. The open belligerence to everyone is really annoying, particularly when civil discussion is met with such open hostility and people can handle small misinformed views by pointing out what's happened in the past...

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe not that but certainly this one

Well, MC will have to fulfill all in all 16 quests and some of them will be rather unusual I'd say (given that DC has drawn things like drugs, booze and stuff) so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll manage to sneak quite a bit of lewd stuff into those. I mean, after all that's what the game is about.

Well, YES?? I'm pretty sure that's excatly the reason. To keep those people happy who "lost the vote" and to not leave them with nothing for too long? That's why I'm actually pretty sure we'll get to see a least a bit of Eve, Judith, Mrs. Smith etc. this update, especially since it does/will make those quests lot more interesting.

But of course, we'll see.
May I ask where you get his youtube streams I keep searching on YouTube but it always says he has no videos

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes