Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
In the end Mrs. Johnson's update was called "Erik and Mrs. Johnson" aswell so it could just be to have a little connection to what will be included. In the latest post DC actually called it . So after all we'll certainly get some Dexter content - what ever that may be. I think I remember DC hinting that Dexter could even have an affair with one of Roxxy's friends or something? Not sure if I remember that correctly though.

All in all I'd guess we'll get a few seperate endings like in Eirk's and Mia's story again.
Dexter is the trap, it's a reversed one. You fuck Dexter.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Those numbers are irrelevant if we can't verify whether the voters are patrons or not. The opinions of non-payers is irrelevant for DC's financial security.
It's pretty simple math the higher the number of people that like incest means there is a high probability that a lot of his patrons also prefer incest. I did finish mechanical engineering a few years ago but simple math like that was thought to me in highschool. Unless you are saying that only people that don't care about incest supported this game in which case yeah the Earth is probably flat as well.

DangerDeen

Formerly 'ClockWork'
Jul 13, 2017
I know this might seem weird but I think that DC should add a couple of gangbangs into the game with either some of the teachers or Erik's mom. Especially Erik's mom.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sorry but this argument is invalid
The people that like incest like me are not mad just because they are removing incest, but because of the fact the whole game is changed to fit Patreon's taste, when there are far worse fetishes, but as long someone keeps it to themselves, i don't care what they get off to.
I looked forward for the sis update, only to be "put on hold".
I don't want to start a NTR argument, but in a incest game the potential love interests such as the sis or the mom are there for the PC to be fucked by him, if they sleep around they are being taken away so it is NTR , it doesn't matter whatever "family can't NTR lol" or "They are not in a relationship".
It's pointless to introduce an incest character only to have her sleep around, i personally don't care about helping others getting laid if the MC is supposed to have the girls.
And no, i've not taken Helen but the sweet Mia (only to have 1 scene) and i didn't take Eric's girl, but his mom, a far better choice.
"Far worse fetishes" like what on Patreon? Also, I don't see how my argument is invalid. It seems like you're stating an opinion just like I am. I have no reason to believe that most incest fans think like you, who seems to be taking this very personally. Your spiel about NTR, is however, invalid. To be NTR, they'd have to be in a devoted and active relationship with one person before being "taken away" by another. If your'e simply a casual sex friend, that's not being NTR'd, that's just you feeling possessive and jealous. You feeling so entitled to every romance-able character is the very mindset that I associate with NTR fanatics. It's like you can't fathom the fact it's just a videogame character and it's more sex scenes to enjoy. I find it hilarious that you specifically stated that you stuck to one route for each, considering your adverse reaction to the idea that the mom and sister could be fucking anyone else. You could have made a second or third save file and have all four choices. What about those being related to you makes them less acceptable to have other partners?

Reactions: Metroid1988

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
You know guys, ive been thinking. I still have hope for the game and will continue to keep an eye on it and praise it, but, i cant lie that when i heard about the incest being taken out i was a little sad. And after some time, ive realized that incest itself wasnt what made those routes great but rather a couple of elements like; hot characters (Debbie, Diane, god tier MILFS, and Jenny is sexy AF) and the naughtiness from doing something you shouldn't be doing (fucking your family, landlord, family friend, whatever). Those elements will still be present no matter how the story changes.

What does concern me is that the incest routes, and especially the mother and Jenny, are by far the best routes in the game. Using the mothers route as an example, you go through a progression of flashes and rising sexual tension that make the feeling of doing something forbidden even greater, and its climax, way more satisfying. Jenny´s route has the same kind of build up but the climax is underwhelming because the story gets too unbelieveable, with the sister needing you for a sexcam show. Aunt Diane´s route is more relatable but the progression is a little off, with giving her cocktails and out of nowhere you can fuck her. Then Mia´s route is not great, because you barely get any scenes with her because of her mothers relevance in her route, they should have been separate.

To me what would be cool, is that DC is able to create routes as good as the mother or Jenny with the characters that he is now focusing on, and people should be satisfied with the game, but if they keep the same quality as Mia´s route or it get worse, that would suck.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's pretty simple math the higher the number of people that like incest means there is a high probability that a lot of his patrons also prefer incest. I did finish mechanical engineering a few years ago but simple math like that was thought to me in highschool. Unless you are saying that only people that don't care about incest supported this game in which case yeah the Earth is probably flat as well.
The number only indicates how many people think of incest as their favorite fetish. It does not reflect whether or not Patrons will stop pledging or how many. Also, you misspelling taught as "thought" says a lot more about your intelligence than a supposed mechanical engineering degree no one can verify. You also ended your argument on a strawman to knock down, for fuck sakes. Since you're the one who stated the game has "no future", the burden is on you to prove that a significant amount of people were only on board solely for the incest, not the other way around. Learn to argue.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
The number only indicates how many people think of incest as their favorite fetish. It does not reflect whether or not Patrons will stop pledging or how many. Also, you misspelling taught as "thought" says a lot more about your intelligence than a supposed mechanical engineering degree no one can verify. You also ended your argument on a strawman to knock down, for fuck sakes. Since you're the one who stated the game has "no future", the burden is on you to prove that a significant amount of people were only on board solely for the incest, not the other way around. Learn to argue.
Or maybe English isn't my first language I wonder how many other languages you can speak fluently like I can speak English my guess not many. Let's just give it 3 to 4 months and we will see how many patrons remain. Time reveals all.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Or maybe English isn't my first language I wonder how many other languages you can speak fluently like I can speak English my guess not many. Let's just give it 3 to 4 months and we will see how many patrons remain. Time reveals all.
I'm bilingual, not that it matters to math and common sense. While there is a correlation between the pledges and the incest fetish, the resulting number you see in a few months STILL does not tell you anything, assuming it goes down. As jczs97 explained (on the same page as your reply), there's other reasons to like those characters, excluding incest. The fact that they are no longer getting focused can pull ANYONE who likes them, not just the people who like incest. You'd still have to therefore prove that most of those people left because of incest, and only incest, because I quote:
Judging by this game really wont have a future without the incest part. But hey good luck with proving me wrong.
Edit: Rewording the last sentence

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Developers only have change text lines and make a patch(add incest text lines) to pass patreons laws, patreons polities had changed(no incest games)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What does concern me is that the incest routes, and especially the mother and Jenny, are by far the best routes in the game. Using the mothers route as an example, you go through a progression of flashes and rising sexual tension that make the feeling of doing something forbidden even greater, and its climax, way more satisfying. Jenny´s route has the same kind of build up but the climax is underwhelming because the story gets too unbelieveable, with the sister needing you for a sexcam show. Aunt Diane´s route is more relatable but the progression is a little off, with giving her cocktails and out of nowhere you can fuck her. Then Mia´s route is not great, because you barely get any scenes with her because of her mothers relevance in her route, they should have been separate.

To me what would be cool, is that DC is able to create routes as good as the mother or Jenny with the characters that he is now focusing on, and people should be satisfied with the game, but if they keep the same quality as Mia´s route or it get worse, that would suck.
Well in that case there is no need to be concernend because those and especially mom's route where actually the only ones that got reworked and that got somewhat close to be being complete. Every route will need 2 or 3 updates until it's done, just like mom's is now (at least for the most part). I mean in the end it's obvious that a story which got at least 90 to 120 days of DC's time and basically 3 updates (like mom's) has to be better than one that only got 40 to 50 days and one update like Mia's. So in the end it's not really a fair comparison at this point of time and we should at least wait until the investment is somewhat equal - which it will be.

Trigun87

Mar 12, 2018
i think they still can make a external patch (not on patreon) with the original text... in that way they can bypass patreon

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
so i'm interested in what you guys are going to vote for and who's likely to win when the next poll comes up so i made a new poll

personally i hope eve, rhonda or judith wins but i'm excited for all of those characters except bridget, kevin and roz
i'm also not really feeling jane and annie yet but we'll see

Reactions: stal1234

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
This is less about math and more about demographics: we don't know the overlap in presence for patreons and people attending here. It's a classic mistake to confuse a non-participating majority with a participating minority in polling.

Additionally, it's a logical fallacy to say that having a favorite fetish removed is the same as not wanting to support the game anymore. The remaining fetishes might very well be enough to keep even those who were initially into it for the incest. We just don't know.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
so i'm interested in what you guys are going to vote for and who's likely to win when the next poll comes up so i made a new poll

personally i hope eve, rhonda or judith wins but i'm excited for all of those characters except bridget, kevin and roz
i'm also not really feeling jane and annie yet but we'll see
Polls are why these games are in the non linear trouble they are in. Everyone wants their own specific game progression, rather then letting the dev set the progression, then everyone gets upset, because certain paths are never manifested while other paths are done and redone.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Polls are why these games are in the non linear trouble they are in. Everyone wants their own specific game progression, rather then letting the dev set the progression, then everyone gets upset, because certain paths are never manifested while other paths are done and redone.
Well, as far as I see it DC has a pretty good plan/storyboard of how the game will look like in the end and all that those votes/poll really do is to decide when content is introcuded. Of course they may be slight adjustments but that's about it I'd say. So it's not like for example mom got more overall content because people voted for her.

In the end it does make a lot of sense given the time a fully developed storylines needs. That's not really compatible with the way patreon works.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Since March 6th and the announcement that they would have to change the game to meet Patreon guielines, the number of patrons has increased by 200, and the dollar amount by $700. The math I learned in high school indicates this is a positive change and the game probably won't be dead due to the changes.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Since March 6th and the announcement that they would have to change the game to meet Patreon guielines, the number of patrons has increased by 200, and the dollar amount by $700. The math I learned in high school indicates this is a positive change and the game probably won't be dead due to the changes.
Not going to wait even a few months just jumping to a conclusion is the easiest thing to do right? I always said wait a few months for things to stabilize and then judge the situation.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys but do you think there is a chance that the update will come out by March?

(sorry my english )

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes