Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I mean they had a kid some time ago which was supposed to slow updates down for a little, but that little lasted so long that the kid is probably getting ready for daycare by now. Not to fault them too much the game itself is pretty good as is even if it would never be finished
I just find it ironic that so many people here seem to be filled with indignation over other people getting hustled out of their money. Don't tell me this is all buyer's remorse for actually dropping money on the games here :HideThePain:

Reactions: kalodos and TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't/can't write jokes professionally but I know what I think is funny. I'm not a chef/baker either but if you bake carrots into a chocolate cake I'm not going to like it and therefore not consume it. Your analogy of an analogy is retarded.
A total sidebar here... Carrot cake is a legitimate product and quite delicious, chocolate cake as well. Your post got me curious and it turns out that there's this whole thing with chocolate carrot cake.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Abandoned, how could this happen?
Its not actually abandoned as there are still monthly updates on the Patreon, and the guy making this game is notoriously slow. Not helped by the fact that him and his wife had a kid a while back, so he's been busy with that.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sure, the point is just they are not mutually exclusive. They are being stupid and they are being scammed.

They are indeed responsible for their own actions... but those actions affect you indirectly. There is a ripple effect.
You and I are going to have to deal with more bullshit when stupid people help bullshitters to flourish.
For example, I never wanted MTX in my games, but stupid people have ensured it is here to stay now. Ripple effect.
A perfect example of the ripple effect is microtransactions.
Big corporate gaming started testing the waters with microtransactions.
Only stupid people fell for this scam.
But because enough stupid people did fall into it, it was profitable.
So microtransactions were made mandatory in every single large or medium game out there. and even leaked into indies.
the only games free of microtransactions are a portion of indie games.
Yeah, but ... let's use your same analogy ... if you aren't a chef, you might know shit doesn't go in a cake, but you have no idea what else does. Until you understand all the ingredients, your opinion isn't worth a single letter you used to make it.
An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.

Last edited:

bazbj77

Aug 16, 2023
Big corporate gaming started testing the waters with microtransactions.
Only stupid people fell for this scam.
But because enough stupid people did fall into it, it was profitable.
So microtransactions were made mandatory in every single medium to large corporate made game out there.
With the sole exception being a portion of indie games.

An real chef would know that the eater's opinion on the food's tastiness is of paramount importance. even if the person eating it is 99.99% of the time not a chef themselves.
Indeed Very true

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
People in the comments bitch about everything to do with a game ... too much or not enough of what they want, no babies dropping from vaginas every second, boobs too big or not big enough, models aren't the same as every other game they've seen, game is too easy or too hard, they have to push more than one button. The complainers are the biggest bunch of adults living in their mother's basements on the planet. They cry on every single game, bitch when they are even asked to pay for what someone else makes, and generally smear shit on everything that isn't exactly the game they want. Yet, not one of them is talented or driven enough to make one of their own to put up to criticism by those who do. They encourage each other to steal the game from behind the paywalls, because they can't wait to jerk those little wieners in their hands until it's sore, and then on to the next one. IF they don't jerk off to people reading their troll language comments. So, as a game designer, no matter what you do doesn't matter. You can't please these trolls. Best to do the game you have in your head and don't worry about them talking. Smack their grubby little fingers with a knife when they try and steal your stuff, and move along.

The worst part is that they seem to multiply every time someone adds a new game and they think they're doing the designers a favor by trying the game free and never paying for it. That just because this is a pirate site, designers should shut up and deal with them, that's just what they are and you can't expect them to buy a game.
You are DarkCookie, aren't you?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I agree with your assessment of microtransactions and I believe these contributed to the creation of a system such as Patreon.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think Patreon is a bad model, per se. Without the Patreon model, there wouldn't be 17,000 games on this site... it would be more like 5500, the 4000 Japanese studio games and about 1500 wegs. And those 1500 wegs would have far less content and higher percentage of abandoned titles than today.
I don't think you've met many quality Head Chefs, based upon that statement. In their minds, they create masterpieces that anyone with a cultured and educated palate would savour and salivate over. If the creation matches the Chef's expectations, usually the person who disagrees with them is considered a pleb who has eaten far too many sawdust burgers or sucked on pig and chicken asshole sausages out of sidewalk carts where rats have shat better turds than the meat found in the cart.
What's with the game? will there be an update or is she banned for always?
The game is flagged abandoned by F95 for the purposes of F95 because there was no update for more than 18 months.

The developer is still creating content for characters in the game. They have stated they expect to release a piece of their tech update by the end of the month (in their words, "they hope"). We'll see. That piece won't have any new content in it. In fact, it is expected to only have only a part of the current content. After that piece is released and play tested, they say they will continue adding on pieces until all the content is released in the new code and design.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That is absolutely not true at all if you go to any high class restaurant. :LUL:
I don't agree with your new best buddie here, either, but lol. Lmao even.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Do I have to play as the wiki says? Because if I play as I want Some characters are stuck in certain situations. Can't continue playing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do I have to play as the wiki says? Because if I play as I want Some characters are stuck in certain situations. Can't continue playing
Uh, what?
What do you mean "if I play as I want"?
Also, what do you mean by you "can't continue playing?"

Do you have an example? What are you trying to do that it won't let you do? What does the wiki say you should do but you don't want to do?

Reactions: namchok143

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Uh, what?
What do you mean "if I play as I want"?
Also, what do you mean by you "can't continue playing?"

Do you have an example? What are you trying to do that it won't let you do? What does the wiki say you should do but you don't want to do?
Play without completing each character's story.
Then start a new story with another character. And it's like some scenes where the same items are used. The game cannot continue. About to have a mission Whoever can do it, go ahead and do it first, things like that.
Now I'm stuck on an event. Then invited me to play poker.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Play without completing each character's story.
Then start a new story with another character. And it's like some scenes where the same items are used. The game cannot continue. About to have a mission Whoever can do it, go ahead and do it first, things like that.
First, I searched the wiki for "whoever can do it" and found nothing. What mission on whose page are you attempting?

The list of character routes in the wiki do not need to be done in the order they are listed on the main walkthrough page ( ) UNLESS they say that you need to do something first. Obviously, you cannot complete Main Story: Part 3 without completing the previous parts.

You DO have to follow the steps within each character's route, though. You can't do something at the start of the walkthrough of Jenny's route and then try to complete one of the last missions unless you have completed her entire route up to then.

Here are three questions that the answers of which would help figure out what it takes to help you:
  • Whose story are you not wanting to continue right now and what was the last section on the wiki page in their walkthrough that you completed?
  • Whose story are you wanting to work on now, what is the first section on their wiki page of their walkthrough that you want to start?
  • Of that second person's story, have you done everything on their wiki page leading up to that point?
EDIT: I see you edited your post while I was typing my response to you. Instead of attempting to ask you more questions, I'm going to wait for you to respond to this post, first.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That is absolutely not true at all if you go to any high class restaurant. :LUL:
I don't agree with your new best buddie here, either, but lol. Lmao even.
I mean, we are definitely putting this chef's analogy through its paces lately, but...

If you go so high end that the chef takes the position that you should like whatever nonsense they serve up?

And if you dont then you're just some unwashed pleb that cant possibly understand what is good because you aren't a chef?

But dammit, you paid premium prices for it, so of course the chef must be correct!

So you convince yourself that you are just uncultured swine that has no business commenting about the shitty food and service.

I mean, i guess that analogy still works? :unsure:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I don't want to be negative, I don't want to let emotion cloud judgement, I don't want baseless accusation. I just want a clear, concise, no-bullshit answer.

What the fuck is this dev doing for the last 18 months? Why is everything taking so much time for so little? Why is it so hard to have frank discussion instead of always having this adversarial Corporate empty speech and pitchfork mob anger?

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes