QQ

May 14, 2017
so tire every time it update i have to replay it, cant skip can use the save from last vision will play after the everything is done

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
its a hard decision, but i think Mia is the "true love" ending so thats why its like that... plus Harold was cool so i didn't want to bone his wife...
Not gonna lie I wish we could have both but you can't. I agree with Mia is the better path morally. Also I don't like screwing over Harold either. My only real complaint is that the MC just let Angelica have her way with Helen.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yep, continuity is broken in numerous places. Telescope scenes have no connection to what's gone on, for instance. Also difficult to tell if you're supposed to actively go out and do something, or just pass the time until a scripted event. The art is great, the storyline nice and kinky, but it's very much a 0. release still, in spite of all the content. I think I'll put this on the back burner until it's approaching a 1.0 release and is presumably feature complete.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Any one have the save at the end of 0.13 which can use for 0.14.1? I don't want to start over again.

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
I Don't know if it's just a bug or not but I cant progress the game with mia's family any more. after I sneak into her room the first time I don't know what to do. I've tried almost anything that I could think of. I can't even click on any of the characters at the church on the weekends. I already have max stats with everything. what do I have to do next?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I Don't know if it's just a bug or not but I cant progress the game with mia's family any more. after I sneak into her room the first time I don't know what to do. I've tried almost anything that I could think of. I can't even click on any of the characters at the church on the weekends. I already have max stats with everything. what do I have to do next?
Talk to her in the morning in the science room at school.

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
Good update but, while helen's history progress smoothly, Mia's don't do it the same way, it changes from nothing (even a kiss on the lips) to fuck her in every hole...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes