• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
ok. i think ive done all i can. there is a split. either the nun and mias mom or sex with mia. thats as far as it goes for now? also eriks dad doesnt pop up anymore?

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
well i want to start the game but i wanna know what has been added in the 0.14.1 version...so could anyone redirect me to the 0.14.1 changelog? or could you be a kind soul and tell me what has been added? thank you!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm seriously debating on putting some ideas on how to make the characters better, but it's pretty difficult when they're all rushed except for the immediate family...

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Because you have to advance portions of Aunt/Mom. Panty quest is shitty game design, shitty game play, and a shitty grind. If it weren't for the fantastic pay-off, I would have cancelled my patronage over it. The way it's tied into both Aunt and mom AND maxing out 3 of the stats, makes it a bug magnet too. Now, if any future update keys off of DEX, you have to go and do panty quest. A bunch of BS. I HOPE DC got a new coder.
I am fairly confident the Roxy and Derek content will use dex in order for you to fight Derek. Don't know if it will happen, but the multiple altercations with Derek, and learning kick boxing seem to hint at each other. Plus the scene where the mc hits Derek and says he can be hurt.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'm seriously debating on putting some ideas on how to make the characters better, but it's pretty difficult when they're all rushed except for the immediate family...
The characters get a first pass with a rough base to build from. Future updates will add to the content and flesh them out, adding additional build up, h scenes and other content. The family content has had multiple passes and updates to flesh out the stories more.

If you have any ideas or constructive criticism I can pass it on.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I was going to become a patron, because I liked .12 a whole lot, but after .13 and .14 I just don't know anymore. The fact is I'm just not liking the direction of stuff, especially with the way that the stories advance exclusively via grind, the lack of an easy way to skip time periods, and the overabundance of MILF stuff compared to everything else. That's before even dealing with the stat gating, and mediocre stories.
Whats so hard about skipping time periods? You go to the main map or your bedroom and click the white circle at the top center of the screen, or you chain sleep. Both ways move time instantly.

I think DarkCookie has harmed the sexy side of the game in an effort to have characters fucked in the last 2 updates.

I was looking forward to how you would end up sleeping with Eriks mom and Mia but after you resolve the quest chains you sort of just fuck them. The top 3 are, 3rd Mom, 2nd Auntie and 1s place Sister in building up to the eventual sex scenes and it made them so much better. People are asking for extra scenes for Mia and Eriks mom as if that will fix the problem when it's the peeping, watching on camera, sneaking into bed and mean spirited teasing from your bitchy sister that made a singular sex scene during her cam show so good.

In my opinion Mia and Eriks mom have lost their appeal when they where the characters I was looking forward to the most. I'm looking forward to Roxxy if there is a build up, use cliches pulled from a manga if you need to, trapped in a tight space together, she twerks against you and finds out how big you are, truth or dare, etc. I would even be as bold to say nothing but build up if that's what's needed for a good arc.
My personal view is you can't expect that much build up with all the characters. The three you listed are direct family members of the mc, and are tied to the story while all other characters are incidental players who are just there to spice up the game while you are exploring. I doubt any other character in the game will get the same attention as mom, sis, and aunt, and I am fine with that. I just hope they spruce up the early sex scenes with those 3 to have more than 2 to 3 frames.

HAHA I just looked into the CGs I found a couple of pic that had mayor Rump fucking Hilary Clinton! Does anyone know if this is in the game? lolx'D
Go listen to the mayor's speech on saturday or whichever day he is in the mall. Then after the weekend, hit up the mall restroom every day, morning and afternoon, until you find a man in there. That is the mayor's bodyguard. Click on the bathroom stall and you get the animated scene.

stiks

Jul 25, 2017
Love this game. Been reading through some of the pages of posts, appreciate everybody that has added helpful tips, etc.

Last edited:

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
who is patreon in this game? i will ask what is improvement they said in this game version..

I thought harold has affair with his partner then the MC go all the way with helen haha

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Go listen to the mayor's speech on saturday or whichever day he is in the mall. Then after the weekend, hit up the mall restroom every day, morning and afternoon, until you find a man in there. That is the mayor's bodyguard. Click on the bathroom stall and you get the animated scene.
I just found it thanks for your help! She is a nasty womenx'D

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes